+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday(away)predictions

Sheffield Wednesday(away)predictions

A long afternoon is in order.
    I cannot see us getting anywhere near a result.
    3-0 loss

0-2 loss

1-1

A very bad time to be playing them!
    Several of our best players are not available, and they have just put an end to bad run with a win at Leeds!
    I wonder if we'll try to play for nil-nil. To be honest, we're not very good at that!
    1-2 Wednesday win, while hoping for a big surprise!

Having watched the Villa game, it struck me again how difficult it is for most promoted teams to survive that first season back in the PL.
    Burnley have been poor recently, but Dyche always manages to get them to grind out a one-nil win or a nil-nil at the right moments. I suppose that's what you need to do to get all that PL cash, but it's grim.
    My brother-in-law got some kind of business-freebie at the Cardiff-Swansea game on Sunday. He knew I'd be interested, so he sent me an email about it. He reckoned it was quite exciting but very limited in terms of quality. He said that both teams would get slaughtered by PL opponents.
    This underlines Champs's point about this Division. In comparison to the Premier League teams, you end up in our League trying to be the best of a bad lot!

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    1-1
    Champs - I would be delighted with that scoreline. Here's hoping!

Can we play you every week!?

If teams go toe to toe with us, were pretty good..

Poor result. Should've been 10.
    Seriously though, it could've been. So happy Gallagher got one. But we desperately need Holtby to step up and do this more often. Hopefully he pushes in from here. Unbelievable result. Impressive they kept going and didnt drop their levels.

Well,who'd a thought that ..puts you back up in the play off stakes..well done.

Not very good predictions, you should give it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)