+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruce meeting with ash this week

Bruce meeting with ash this week

To talk about transfers
    Says it's the first time he has met him after joining

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    To talk about transfers
    Says it's the first time he has met him after joining
    I wonder if they will recognise one another.(It's the case of who's the slimmest)

Have I missed something.In a recent court case Mike said he had no dealings with the day to day running of the club.Another lie.Also why the hell is this happening 2 weeks into a transfer window if we are a well run club.Should have had the meeting months ago with deals lined up as soon as the window opened.Clubs a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Have I missed something.In a recent court case Mike said he had no dealings with the day to day running of the club.Another lie.Also why the hell is this happening 2 weeks into a transfer window if we are a well run club.Should have had the meeting months ago with deals lined up as soon as the window opened.Clubs a joke.
    Yep a complete and utter joke of a club

F*ckin amateurs, the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    F*ckin amateurs, the lot of them.
    And STILL people go!!

Can imagine Bruce dressed up like Oliver Twist, Saying to Ashley, please sir can I have some transfer money. Ashley slaps him saying Joelinton was from money for the next 3 transfer windows,

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Can imagine Bruce dressed up like Oliver Twist, Saying to Ashley, please sir can I have some transfer money. Ashley slaps him saying Joelinton was from money for the next 3 transfer windows,
    I think that is exactly how it will go, then Bruce will say but didn’t have anything to do with the Jokelinton transfer it was Charnley

Then Ashley will say look your lucky to be in a job in the Premiership so you have to take the blame for everything that goes wrong. If we are doing well you must praise me and Penfold at every press conference

Bruce will then say ok thanks boss would you like another cup of tea and another packet of Chocolate Hobnobs

Why does the club consider a meeting between the Head Coach and the owner newsworthy?

I would imagine at other serious clubs these meetings occur with regularity throughout the season.

Announce deals being done, not this shiite.

I think this will be the yearly employee development planning - with the end result of Ashley reducing Bruce's wages.

Bruce will still love it at the club though, he's a Geordie y'know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)