+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which song is your coffin ⚰️ disappearing to?

Which song is your coffin ⚰️ disappearing to?

I’ve thought about this a lot over the years and I refuse to go out to something frivolous like “Always look on the bright side of life” or the Match of the day theme tune like other people have known.

I don’t want something like “Time to say goodbye” like they picked for my mother in law.......too poignant although I wish the f king father in law would take the hint......the old b a s t a rd never liked me and he’s determined to use every last penny at the care home.......he’ll live until he’s 160 just to make sure.

My number one choice for years has been “More than a feeling” by Boston but in recent times I’m tempted by the ironic title of “Comfortably numb” by Pink Floyd.

That guitar solo by David Gilmour is something I’d like around me one last time before they light the oven!

It’ll also make them all stand still for nine minutes in that cold church and force them to remember what a bloody good bloke I was.

That solo though........how do you get to be that good!?

I should’ve learned the guitar........easiest way into a birds pants is playing a guitar well when you’re a younger bloke.

So what are you going out to?

Mine will be something from the Beach Boys played to about half a dozen folk in attendance

Burn! Deep Purple However we did have "Smile tho your heart is breaking (Gregory Porter),Moonlight Serenade(Glenn Miller)Time to say Goodbye(Catherine Jenkins) and Wait a While(Jon Lord) for my Mom's funeral last week.

I am going to Bristol Uni to be sliced and diced by the medical students down there.
    Save the wife a fair amount. I read that a burial/cremation costs around five grand, closer to ten with all the add ons.

Must be the Liquidator !

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Must be the Liquidator !
    I like the cut of your jib Paul 💀😎

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    I am going to Bristol Uni to be sliced and diced by the medical students down there.
    Save the wife a fair amount. I read that a burial/cremation costs around five grand, closer to ten with all the add ons.
    This is an appalling subject of course, and its one that I try to forget about for as long as I can!.
    But yes I agree Chris, its scandalous these days what all the extras add up to, when it comes to a funeral.

I'm One - The Who

Creep.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Creep.
    Are you talking about me?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)