+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe Mattock

Joe Mattock

We’ve won both league games without a proper left back against decent opposition. But does Mattock automatically get back into the team. He does for me to give us balance but he’s a lucky lad that we have no back up for him.

I think he does come back in Scum, although hopefully he can keep his head.

I think we are all surprised how well the make shift defence coped against excellent teams, we may be pushing our look long term though

Isn't Clarke a left back ?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Isn't Clarke a left back ?
    I’m guessing not a very good one seeing as Warne has been playing centre backs and midfielders there in front of him.

See no reason why Joe shouldn't come straight back in. We've rode our luck using other players to fill in for his absence but for me he starts on Saturday, right pegs in their right holes.

One thing for sure, he will have learned a harsh lesson for his act of stupidity both financially and for letting his team mates down.

Not so sure of that brin he seems to have a rush of blood once a season

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    See no reason why Joe shouldn't come straight back in. We've rode our luck using other players to fill in for his absence but for me he starts on Saturday, right pegs in their right holes.

One thing for sure, he will have learned a harsh lesson for his act of stupidity both financially and for letting his team mates down.
    One would like to think that but it’s not his first time he’s seen red.
    Yes right pegs but still he comes too far forward and can get caught out imo so I’d like to see another LB come in

Hinds?

Agreed millertop. He needs pressure on him to perform well and stop doing daft things like nutting people on the pitch.

I like hinds. Hes a decent prospect but warney would rather put a right footed cm there which is odd. Yet he had hinds captaining the reserves the other day eo he must see summat in him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast