+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Is Robbie McCrorie Off To Livingston ?

I spoke with the lads I sit with today at Palmerstone and the word is Scooby blue could be one of the lads that stand below the pie shop near to where you used to stand I should be able to get back to you by next home game with a name as the lad that sits near me in the stand knows some of them .

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Must of missed the personal attack ?

sorry aloreburn but this scooby blue charachter always resorts to name calling ,and and trolling through other sites to upload that hibs badge is going down a personal vendeta path ,which i regard as personal attacks ,he has his opinion on how our club should be ran i have mines lets just keep it at that and have no personal slander ,is that hard to accept .

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Francis, I have no problems with you venting your spleen over the BoD as you are entitled to do but what gets me is the repetitive nature of your posts. We have all seen your comments and opinions on the topic of the board operating on a tight budget. I have also been critical of their PR which clearly needs improving especially the chairman himself but please give us a break from your constant rants against them as it is extremely tiresome sparking the reactions you have encountered in this thread. Geez us all a break please!!!

yes i know i bang on a bit with the same subject spike ,but so many people seem so blinkered on here ,ie look at jardis posts ,he keeps banging on every time about what the current bod have done for the club in the past bringing it up every time this topic comes up lol ,the facts are i know what thayv done for the club and its great ,thay have done there part ,but no point dwelling of the past ,whats there plans for driving queens forward is my concern ,i think thay have shot there bolt ,took queens as far as thay can financially ,maybe time to step aside and see if others can take us further .

Francis, - I can't doubt your passion for the club, - and you do make some valid points, - but and this is the most important point I'd like to stress, - you need a sense of realism.

The BOD are doing the best they can believe me, - and even if their PR was the best in the country, - you or others would find fault somewhere.

It's difficult after watching us lose 3 avoidable goals today to look for positives, - but after a diabolic first half there was a complete turnaround and we definitely deserved a draw.

We need to encourage the BOD to help the manager find at least another couple of players before the window slams shut, - and pull back on the negativity.

Honestly, - I'm not getting at you, - I'm merely asking for a slightly more reasonable approach towards the BOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    yes i know i bang on a bit with the same subject spike ,but so many people seem so blinkered on here ,ie look at jardis posts ,he keeps banging on every time about what the current bod have done for the club in the past bringing it up every time this topic comes up lol ,the facts are i know what thayv done for the club and its great ,thay have done there part ,but no point dwelling of the past ,whats there plans for driving queens forward is my concern ,i think thay have shot there bolt ,took queens as far as thay can financially ,maybe time to step aside and see if others can take us further .
    They can only step aside if there's someone, whom has undergone a due vetting process, that's prepared to take their place and has the clubs interests at heart. Where are these said parties?

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    They can only step aside if there's someone, whom has undergone a due vetting process, that's prepared to take their place and has the clubs interests at heart. Where are these said parties?

theres been a couple of parties showing interest so iv gathered over the last year ,whether thay are any better an option than whats there remains to be seen ,but looking at our current standing and scrimping to get by id be happy to see what other people have to offer as it cant get much worse than just mere survival policy .

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Francis, - I can't doubt your passion for the club, - and you do make some valid points, - but and this is the most important point I'd like to stress, - you need a sense of realism.

The BOD are doing the best they can believe me, - and even if their PR was the best in the country, - you or others would find fault somewhere.

It's difficult after watching us lose 3 avoidable goals today to look for positives, - but after a diabolic first half there was a complete turnaround and we definitely deserved a draw.

We need to encourage the BOD to help the manager find at least another couple of players before the window slams shut, - and pull back on the negativity.

Honestly, - I'm not getting at you, - I'm merely asking for a slightly more reasonable approach towards the BOD.

a good and reasonable post jardi and i do respect what our board have done for us believe me ,people like this scooby charachter take matters too far digging into personal pics and trolling through facebooks ,now iv have personal pics of my daughter on hols and other personal stuf on there and im getting people like this scooby browsing picking up personal data to throw on public display on other sites ,very dangerous path he is on and thats pushing things too far this needs stopping ,id happily take an apology from him and leave it at that ,but personal stuff and name calling needs kept out of heated forum chats .would you agree with that jardi .

The BOD are the problem.
    Wake up and smell the coffee.
    We are going no where under this current structure.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    The BOD are the problem.
    Wake up and smell the coffee.
    We are going no where under this current structure.

i agree with this deek and i too cant see any way our current board can move queens in a forward direction without spending personally ,we have the fans out there to be averaging 3000 or so home fans each home game not counting how many away fans on top of that , you only need to look at queens history to see the upturns and down turns in our fan power and everytime we have increased the fan base its down to seeing a quality team and football on display ,you cant get to that scenario without a leap of faith and yes a leap of faith might not do it if you spend on the wrong playing staff ,but thats what it takes and will take to move this club in a forward direction .

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)