+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 101 of 301 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Clearly not everyone Sinkov.
    Of course there is the possibility they just don't work as well as we're told they do OC. After all the first wave dissipated without a face mask in sight. When you can go from 1000 deaths a day to zero deaths a day without the public using them, you do have to wonder, don't you ? I think the fairest conclusion I can draw from the way the virus is spreading is that, if they do work at all, they just don't work very well.

Norder

"if you aren't unwell, a positive test can't be regarded as a case - that being for those that admitted to hospital, the seriously ill, a tiny proportion"

Yes but 563 deaths up to 28 days after a positive test is significant not as much as 1500 a day in the USA now.
    deaths of who, and with which test, as there's so many....and of what age, and with what existing health conditions exactly ?...but anyway, as is now well known, the Tests are incapable of finding a live virus...which is why, under the W.H.O's own ICD codes (as used by the U.K Gov) if COVID-19, virus not identified’ is assigned to a clinical or epidemiological diagnosis of COVID-19 where laboratory confirmation is inconclusive or not available - U07.2 may be used for mortality coding as cause of death....do you mean those deaths colner, you must remember it, on referring deaths to the coroner - if no test result, give it a guess, would be satisfactory to give covid as the cause of death....
    This is a very ugly and twisted game they're playing, thankfully, we dont bend easy !

What else is there now. This happened with polio, people got the first one ASAP.

So you don’t believe CBS or CDC but do believe the Daily Mail. Hilarious
    yes lets see, well...thats an interesting example...Colner, I see 1935 for the first experimental vaccine, that did Not work out well...and was another 20 years until they got one to market...there were updates/ "improvements" to it...some not so...temporary or permanent paralysis etc...but a different animal (as you likely know) one jab does it, the immune system reacts differently...much more complicated evasion techniques for a flu virus...as mentioned, 43 years of a U.K common cold institute that did nothing, but now, a few months - and "Eureka"....do they think us Fools !

as for the media, Gov, officialdom etc....I question what I look at, look to prove it the best I can, research it etc, take Nothing for granted.

Re side effects you don’t understand how that works. The ADR scheme aims to collect information on any symptom patients suffered and try to look at common ones.
    mostly covered this...but again, if they do roll out a vaccine after such an unprecedentedly short period.....then I'd think it quite Normal to be somewhat more concerned than one might be after, what was up until now, a regular and proper period of experimentation...goes without saying really.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Of course there is the possibility they just don't work as well as we're told they do OC. After all the first wave dissipated without a face mask in sight. When you can go from 1000 deaths a day to zero deaths a day without the public using them, you do have to wonder, don't you ? I think the fairest conclusion I can draw from the way the virus is spreading is that, if they do work at all, they just don't work very well.
    Sinkov
    What country are you talking about?
    The only conclusion you want to draw is flawed. 70 million voted Trump, he told them not to wear masks and set the example.
    More likely if you don’t wear one you’re more likely to catch the virus.

Drs only report suspicious deaths to the coroner?
    If you add in deaths attributed to COVID over 28 days after a positive test you can add another 10k to the total, that would include anyone on a ventilator.

You’re really scraping the barrel now quoting 1935 you must have been there. I was referring to the 50s and the Salk vaccines grown on monkey cells and killed having to be injected four doses then replaced in 1960 by an oral live Sabin form. Two doses. Lots of people got protection from Salk for the 5 year gap.

I question what I look at, look to prove it the best I can, research it etc, take Nothing for granted.
    You certainly do research to find things to back what you want to find.

Mostly covered side effect reporting -where?
    This vaccine won’t be approved unless it passes regulatory tests and no manufacturer these days would let a faulty product on to the market because of the litigation risks.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 13-11-2020 at 05:42 AM.

OC sorry to burst your bubble, but this drug is already in production.

"Unprecedented" hardly covers it.

Europe got hit by the virus early March, corona virus vaccine "investigation" considered in April, full vaccines to be rolled out before Christmas.

Not for me!

I am really worried about what might happen in the next few months.
    Scotland have qualified for a football tournament final stage so something will happen to ensure that the finals will be called off.

The only conclusion you want to draw is flawed. 70 million voted Trump, he told them not to wear masks and set the example.
    Ah right, that's why the virus is running amok in the USA, Trump told them not to wear one one, so 70 million didn't. This will be good news for Biden/Harris and the Democrats, the virus will be decimating Republican voters, the next election is in the bag already.

Back in the real world, from March through to July, the NHS, PHE, WHO, Van Tam, Harries, and all official Government advice said that wearing face masks was a waste of time, and could even, unless used correctly, be counter productive. It matters not whether that advice was correct, or that they were all wrong, as a consequence no member of the public wore a face mask, and deaths in the UK reduced from 1,000 a day to next to none.

I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    OC sorry to burst your bubble, but this drug is already in production.

"Unprecedented" hardly covers it.

Europe got hit by the virus early March, corona virus vaccine "investigation" considered in April, full vaccines to be rolled out before Christmas.

Not for me!
    Ever had flu jab BT? Entirely with precedent.
    Likely strains of flu virus chosen by WHO in February countries chose what they want.
    Hens eggs then injected with these viruses and grown from March onwards with the product is tested and ready for use September.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/vaccine-selection.htm

No real difference for COVID vaccine then except this one isn’t a whole virus, just some RNA fragments.

Cases up 50% on yesterday to 33000 and deaths being recounted it seems.
    33,740 the official figure given, today the number is down to 27,301, that's 6,439 fewer Covid cases, a 20% reduction in one day, we're clearly over the worst.

Warrington fights back, good for them, a lot more should follow their lead, actions should have consequences.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...yside-54921962

Page 101 of 301 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)