+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 104 of 301 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

The basic problem is, all governments are required to give the impression they are in control, that's what they're for after all, so they keep telling us they can and will control the virus. They can't, they have about as much chance as King Canute had of turning the tide back, but at least Canute knew he couldn't, and he was simply demonstrating this fact to the fools who kept saying he could. At least Canute knew how to get out of the hole others were digging for him, our government just keeps on digging, encouraged in their folly by other fools thinking this virus can be controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Can’t argue that SOME people MAY be put off it’s their choice.
    These are Ambulance chasers looking for business.Not a very strong case for girding loins is it?
    Well done - Colner....an absolutely hilarious (but at the same time repulsive) statement the unequivocally proves the predjuiced judgement and cold and divisive attitude of your egocentric and self-absorbed, distorting reality...Peter Todd's, statement, the one you so sourly disregarded.:
    “The fact that there has never yet been a successful vaccine against a coronavirus, coupled with some proposed covid-19 vaccines having novel mechanisms of efficacy and a very short period of clinical testing, means that there could be some additional risks in these circumstances which may put people off".
    ...is a perfectly factual one from a leading Solicitor, civil litigator, in Medical and public law, an independent adjudicator for the Legal Aid Agency and a member of the Special Controls Review Panel, which makes decisions on funding in high value cases and appeals to the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court....yet you dismiss him as a hospital hanger, a money grabbing ambulance chaser - is any more proof needed (it wasn't) of your distracted state of mind ?
    I for one, find your dismissive attitude extremely insulting....people have genuine concerns for themselves and their families wellbeing - and are quite reasonably looking to All reas of knowledge/opinion in an attempt to discover as complete a picture as possible - it is our Right to do so, yet you dismiss their fears with the backhanded swipe of a bully-boy repeating the repetitive chanting of his mentors .

it's goodbye and..... to you - from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    Well done - Colner....an absolutely hilarious (but at the same time repulsive) statement the unequivocally proves the predjuiced judgement and cold and divisive attitude of your egocentric and self-absorbed, distorting reality...Peter Todd's, statement, the one you so sourly disregarded.:
    “The fact that there has never yet been a successful vaccine against a coronavirus, coupled with some proposed covid-19 vaccines having novel mechanisms of efficacy and a very short period of clinical testing, means that there could be some additional risks in these circumstances which may put people off".
    ...is a perfectly factual one from a leading Solicitor, civil litigator, in Medical and public law, an independent adjudicator for the Legal Aid Agency and a member of the Special Controls Review Panel, which makes decisions on funding in high value cases and appeals to the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court....yet you dismiss him as a hospital hanger, a money grabbing ambulance chaser - is any more proof needed (it wasn't) of your distracted state of mind ?
    I for one, find your dismissive attitude extremely insulting....people have genuine concerns for themselves and their families wellbeing - and are quite reasonably looking to All reas of knowledge/opinion in an attempt to discover as complete a picture as possible - it is our Right to do so, yet you dismiss their fears with the backhanded swipe of a bully-boy repeating the repetitive chanting of his mentors .

it's goodbye and..... to you - from me.
    This man as he describes himself on his company website is not a vaccine expert but a litigator for money

https://www.hja.net/legal-team/peter-todd/

I am currently conducting a major multi-party action (90 clients) relating to Pandemrix® vaccine (the 2009/10 pandemic swine flu vaccine). The Claimants all have narcolepsy (a serious incurable neurological disorder) after the swine flu vaccination. Public funding has been granted.

I am also currently acting for a number of Claimants in a product liability claim against Oculentis B.V. relating to injury and loss caused by defective intraocular lenses. The Claimants all had lens replacement surgery but their prosthetic lens has calcified due to contamination in the manufacturing process, resulting in the need for revision surgery or permanent loss of vision.

I have also had success with claims under the Vaccine Damage Payment Act 1979, including with appeals against refusals of awards. This included successfully defending the first ever appeal by the DWP to the Court of Appeal in a case under the Vaccine Damage Payments Act 1979 in February 2017 in the case of DWP v John (a minor) [2017]

I have achieved substantial settlements in a number of other product liability claims including regarding defective metal-on-metal hip prostheses.

In October 2017 I was elected as the Secretary of the Product Liability Special Interest Group of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.

I am a ‘cyclist-friendly’ solicitor and have acted for many cyclists over the years who have suffered serious injury in road traffic collisions.

Sounds like he makes his money by getting clients for class actions to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    You would have thought that, with all these various 'experts' around, the coronavirus should never have got into the UK.
    However, it did and now the same experts are pontificating about how it should be stopped ---they were unable to stop it in the first place so why should we believe that they have the answers now.

You could probably put two of these experts in a room and one would argue that a piece of wood was black but the other would say that it is coloured.Mind you we probably can't say that a piece of wood is coloured these days because it would offend someone somewhere.
    I would consider this to be your best ever post Supersub6. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    This man as he describes himself on his company website is not a vaccine expert but a litigator for money

https://www.hja.net/legal-team/peter-todd/

I am currently conducting a major multi-party action (90 clients) relating to Pandemrix® vaccine (the 2009/10 pandemic swine flu vaccine). The Claimants all have narcolepsy (a serious incurable neurological disorder) after the swine flu vaccination. Public funding has been granted.

I am also currently acting for a number of Claimants in a product liability claim against Oculentis B.V. relating to injury and loss caused by defective intraocular lenses. The Claimants all had lens replacement surgery but their prosthetic lens has calcified due to contamination in the manufacturing process, resulting in the need for revision surgery or permanent loss of vision.

I have also had success with claims under the Vaccine Damage Payment Act 1979, including with appeals against refusals of awards. This included successfully defending the first ever appeal by the DWP to the Court of Appeal in a case under the Vaccine Damage Payments Act 1979 in February 2017 in the case of DWP v John (a minor) [2017]

I have achieved substantial settlements in a number of other product liability claims including regarding defective metal-on-metal hip prostheses.

In October 2017 I was elected as the Secretary of the Product Liability Special Interest Group of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.

I am a ‘cyclist-friendly’ solicitor and have acted for many cyclists over the years who have suffered serious injury in road traffic collisions.

Sounds like he makes his money by getting clients for class actions to me.
    "No faulty product = no adverse reaction, = no litigation" ~ Simples.

Hard to believe but Labour (the Opposition Party) to our Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins now want to punish anyone with the temerity to promote "anti-vax".

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...media-12132887

The lunatics have finally taken control.

BT
    All products have some side effects, they aren’t faulty, anticancer drugs make your hair fall out, just take out your product insert for paracetamol.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 15-11-2020 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Hard to believe but Labour (the Opposition Party) to our Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins now want to punish anyone with the temerity to promote "anti-vax".

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...media-12132887

The lunatics have finally taken control.
    Who do we report you to. Lol

Here’s a real anti vaxxer who caused a fall in MMR take up worldwide. Kids did as a result,
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield

Some facts on side effects

During the trials, the more than 43,500 volunteers from six countries were not informed whether they received the vaccine or a placebo.

However, some volunteers reportedly said they were able to tell they had received the vaccine because of certain side effects such as headaches and muscle aches.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.i...376.html%3famp

Page 104 of 301 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)