+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 106 of 301 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Would it be fair to say you don't like him Norder ?

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science

thanks Sub...even more of a dousing deluge (as if any were needed) to saturate the dying embers of this Covid small-fry.

and check out this Moron !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlGTrk2dLWc

nothing wrong ? fit as a fiddle ?...."Stay at Home" - but surely not - he has to be an Agoraphobic, right ?....worse is, he thinks everyone else to do as he,a narcissist to boot... that is a worry, and more so him being a PM (pretend minister) who's obviously suffering from a mental disorder - the guy needs help, should to be relieved of his position immediately, as do any out there that'r promoting this as anything approaching "normal behaviour".....but congrats to him, he's just been awarded first prize as the Worlds biggest Fruitcake.

....any who follow these unhinged schizzo's ...must be as loopy as them...imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Would it be fair to say you don't like him Norder ?

an interesting question - Sinkov....but why should I or any - like him, I don't know him, I don't pretend a pedestal - the guys sent to a screen, seen in a room, spouting words from a script....he's a puppet, may as well find some fellow on the street, throw a suit on them, give them a title and have them do the same - is just a game for the boys Club, they run jack shlit.

33,740 the official figure given, today the number is down to 27,301, that's 6,439 fewer Covid cases, a 20% reduction in one day, we're clearly over the worst.
    Down and down and down it goes, where we'll end up no one knows, 21,363 the latest figure, 12,377 down on four days ago, 37% down in just four days. Strangely I've not heard this good news mentioned by the BBC yet, they seem to have taken a time out on reporting the number of 'cases'. Can't imagine why, but there you go.

Down and down and down it goes, where we'll end up no one knows, 21,363 the latest figure, 12,377 down on four days ago, 37% down in just four days. Strangely I've not heard this good news mentioned by the BBC yet, they seem to have taken a time out on reporting the number of 'cases'. Can't imagine why, but there you go.
    Let’s hope it continues, but Mondays reports are based on Sunday’s data and registry offices are closed, they also only open mornings on Saturdays, so Sundays reports are usually lower too. So don’t be surprised if the trends over past weeks are repeated and there is a rise.

Long Covid leads to organ damage

Younger patients battling 'long Covid' can suffer damage to multiple organs four months after beating the infection, according to researchers.

More than 60,000 Britons are thought to be affected by long-lasting symptoms of Covid-19, including fatigue, breathlessness and pain.

Early findings from the COVERSCAN study sheds light on the impact of the virus on people deemed low-risk. Data showed almost 70 per cent of volunteers had damage to one or more organs, including the heart and lungs.

data is based on 201 patients with an average age of 44, four months after their positive test result.

Out of those people, 197 said they suffered fatigue, 176 muscle ache and 166 headaches.

Most of the people who had symptoms such as fatigue also had organ damage, results showed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-months.html

Covid contact obviously left Blow Job with brain damage.

Why else would there be “serious doubts” about coronavirus safety in government?

Silly old Boris and six of his Conservative MPs have had to go into self-isolation after being photographed standing near each other at a Downing Street event. WTF?

Attachment 17494

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Let’s hope it continues, but Mondays reports are based on Sunday’s data and registry offices are closed, they also only open mornings on Saturdays, so Sundays reports are usually lower too. So don’t be surprised if the trends over past weeks are repeated and there is a rise.
    Death figures over last few weeks suggest today’s numbers will be much higher but let’s hope not.
    Name:  71358A60-4C7E-4976-88E8-60BC61ADD556.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  10.0 KB

Yes I know OC, the weekend figures are low, and then they catch up, it also depends on the number of tests they carry out, more tests, more 'cases', fewer tests, fewer 'cases', and there's also the fact that many of the 'cases' are actually false positives, but no one knows how many. So in effect, the figure is meaningless, which is what I've been saying all along.

Death figures over last few weeks suggest today’s numbers will be much higher but let’s hope not.
    Name:  71358A60-4C7E-4976-88E8-60BC61ADD556.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  10.0 KB
    I expect they will OC, the number of deaths from acute respiratory infections increases every November and into December, I cannot see why this year will be any different.

I expect they will OC, the number of deaths from acute respiratory infections increases every November and into December, I cannot see why this year will be any different.
    sinkov, this year will be vastly different to other years because ALL the deaths will be attributed to Covid 19 and nobody will die from COPD, lung cancer, influenza, bronchitis etc., etc. These things no longer fit the agenda and won't keep the figures up!

Page 106 of 301 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)