+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 107 of 301 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    sinkov, this year will be vastly different to other years because ALL the deaths will be attributed to Covid 19 and nobody will die from COPD, lung cancer, influenza, bronchitis etc., etc. These things no longer fit the agenda and won't keep the figures up!
    You have really caught on with this "fake news/ fake statistics" malarkey haven't you Supersub6?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You have really caught on with this "fake news/ fake statistics" malarkey haven't you Supersub6?
    sinkov, it's not difficult though is it? You know my cynicism for politicians is only fractionally better than my cynicism for scientists and the media, therefore, I believe absolutely nothing from those areas.

Mind that muzzle.....you have been warned.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/medica...earing/5725848

This insanity is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Death figures over last few weeks suggest today’s numbers will be much higher but let’s hope not.
    Attachment 17496
    Cases down to 20051 today but deaths at 598 are the highest number since April.

Cases down to 20051 today but deaths at 598 are the highest number since April.
    Another meaningless figure, it's just the number of deaths reported today, which includes a bit, well more than a bit actually, of catching up from the weekend. As of this moment we have no idea how many died today, and we won't have for several days yet, but I can guarantee when the real number is published for deaths on Tuesday 17th November, it won't be 598, or anything remotely like it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Another meaningless figure, it's just the number of deaths reported today, which includes a bit, well more than a bit actually, of catching up from the weekend. As of this moment we have no idea how many died today, and we won't have for several days yet, but I can guarantee when the real number is published for deaths on Tuesday 17th November, it won't be 598, or anything remotely like it.
    We keep having this disagreement, with stats you compare like with like. You want death date which can be up to 8 days before the date the death is registered, I’m happy with deaths recorded. The same numbers have died, doing it my way means you see trends immediately, your way you have to delay for number crunching. The fact is this date had the highest number recorded since April , if the real date this happened was 8 days ago what does it matter from an action plan perspective.
    You go your way I’ll go mine as this is also what every other country is doing.

Be grateful you don’t live in Adelaide

South Australia has 36 cases the first in 6 months, and has enforced border restrictions and other measures to stop the virus' spread.

The lockdown, to begin at midnight on Wednesday, comes just weeks after neighbouring state Victoria beat a second wave.
    South Australia's restrictions from Thursday 19 November

People must stay home and cannot leave for exercise
    All schools and universities closed except for children of essential workers
    Shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs closed with no takeaway options
    Bans on regional travel
    There would be a further eight days of lesser restrictions following the "six day pause", officials said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-54983104
    Last edited by oldcolner; 18-11-2020 at 05:58 AM.

We keep having this disagreement, with stats you compare like with like. You want death date which can be up to 8 days before the date the death is registered, I’m happy with deaths recorded. The same numbers have died, doing it my way means you see trends immediately, your way you have to delay for number crunching. The fact is this date had the highest number recorded since April , if the real date this happened was 8 days ago what does it matter from an action plan perspective.
    You go your way I’ll go mine as this is also what every other country is doing.
    Largest number of COVID deaths recorded worldwide ever yesterday

16% in USA 6% here.

Be grateful you don’t live in Adelaide
    Be grateful you weren't living in Spain 220 years ago. In October 1800 there was an outbreak of Yellow Fever in a village in Andalucia, the people were ordered to remain in the village, the punishment for attempting to leave was 200 lashes and ten years in prison. I expect that was more effective than Boris's Tier 3.

Page 107 of 301 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)