+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 114 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Were fine thanks

NYTimes today

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-us-cases.html

As of Thursday morning, more than 12,851,200 people in the United States have been infected with the coronavirus and at least 262,100 have died, according to a New York Times database.

Case numbers are spiking across most of the United States, leading to dire warnings about full hospitals, exhausted health care workers and expanding lockdowns.

Deaths are rising quickly toward their spring peaks, surpassing more than 2,000 in a day for the first time since early May.

A few states in a state from the article

Name:  B8BFC948-917E-4F65-A49A-B0CD798672D9.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  7.7 KB

once again...the government agents are seen transmitting their reality...as if it an unquestionable certainty.

wht'lll be interesting....is seeing those that'll go the whole hog, willingly roll up their sleeve - show their supreme subservience to the madmen.

in other news.

Not More..Cronyism ?

Ex-landlord at Matt Hancock's local won contract to make tens of millions of Covid testing kits - after sending him a WhatsApp message and landing contract for his catering supplies company

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-contract.html

A few states in a state from the article

Name:  B8BFC948-917E-4F65-A49A-B0CD798672D9.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  7.7 KB
    They can panic if they want OC, the stats show deaths in the USA running at the usual autumn level. You do realise, around 3 million people die every year in the USA, don't you ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    They can panic if they want OC, the stats show deaths in the USA running at the usual autumn level. You do realise, around 3 million people die every year in the USA, don't you ?
    That’s not what the NY Times is saying Sinkov it’s on about excess deaths, you do realise that means more than the usual level.
    Lol

That’s not what the NY Times is saying Sinkov it’s on about excess deaths, you do realise that means more than the usual level.
    Lol

U.S. is going to see darkest days in modern medical history': Doctor's dire warning as 95% of country sees 'uncontrollable COVID-19 spread' and 50 MILLION travel for Thanksgiving - with 17% spike hitting California in just 24hrs

95 percent of counties across the country are now seeing an uncontrollable spread of COVID-19 infections,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nksgiving.html

just grabbed an Orwell (regular guest on many forums) quote for another thread - and saw this...

very disconcerting - being as this sound and vision...

...seems to be making a large scale attempt..at replacing our individual perceptive faculties / powers of deduction....with it's own misleading fabrications.

I wonder, would Orwell be laughing - or crying ?

Last edited by Norder; 27-11-2020 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

just grabbed an Orwell (regular guest on many forums) quote for another thread - and

very disconcerting - being as this sound and vision...

...seems to be making a large scale attempt..at replacing our individual perceptive faculties / powers of deduction....with it's own misleading fabrications.

I wonder, would Orwell be laughing - or crying ?

He’d probably be on Jura drinking whisky.lol

U.S. is going to see darkest days in modern medical history': Doctor's dire warning as 95% of country sees 'uncontrollable COVID-19 spread' and 50 MILLION travel for Thanksgiving - with 17% spike hitting California in just 24hrs

95 percent of counties across the country are now seeing an uncontrollable spread of COVID-19 infections,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nksgiving.html
    Just more evidence that face masks aren't much use.

I often think back to some time around April OC, when the virus was running amok in New York. I was waiting for the regular 5pm presser on Sky News and they were showing a press briefing live from New York by Governor Andrew Cuomo. He was saying that despite being in lockdown for over a month the cases were still flooding into NY hospitals. He wanted to know why lockdown wasn't working, so he had sent teams into the hospitals to question the latest admissions to find out if they had been evading the lockdown, and how and where they had become infected. Then here's the thing, he said, virtually all of them had been observing the lockdown, had been isolated in their apartments or homes and had no idea how they could have been infected, but nevertheless they were, and were now in hospital. Governor Cuomo was puzzled, his teams were sure these people were genuine, and he couldn't explain it.

I was intrigued by this, I looked everywhere in the following days to see the follow up to this story, but nothing. I couldn't find anything about it, nor have I since, it was as though it never happened.

Just more evidence that face masks aren't much use.

I often think back to some time around April OC, when the virus was running amok in New York. I was waiting for the regular 5pm presser on Sky News and they were showing a press briefing live from New York by Governor Andrew Cuomo. He was saying that despite being in lockdown for over a month the cases were still flooding into NY hospitals. He wanted to know why lockdown wasn't working, so he had sent teams into the hospitals to question the latest admissions to find out if they had been evading the lockdown, and how and where they had become infected. Then here's the thing, he said, virtually all of them had been observing the lockdown, had been isolated in their apartments or homes and had no idea how they could have been infected, but nevertheless they were, and were now in hospital. Governor Cuomo was puzzled, his teams were sure these people were genuine, and he couldn't explain it.

I was intrigued by this, I looked everywhere in the following days to see the follow up to this story, but nothing. I couldn't find anything about it, nor have I since, it was as though it never happened.
    Don’t think many wore masks till recently following Donald’s lead.

I didn’t see that, but I suppose a lot lived in flats with air conditioning that could spread the virus if it didn’t have HEPA filters. May be the cleaners.
    We had a hospital outbreak of a virus - that was spread by the vacuum cleaner sucking up the stuff off the floor and blowing it into the atmosphere as it moved from room to room.
    A Dyson with a filter stopped that.
    Cunning these brainless viruses.

Page 114 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)