+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 118 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's times like this I wish I was a member of the Labour Party, then I could resign, cut my card up and send it back to them. But I'm not, so I can't.
    Almost 12 months since mine went down the crapper and I feel loads better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Hospitalizations of Covid-19 patients in the US reached a new record high of 93,238 on Sunday, according to figures from the Covid Tracking Project.

CNN reports that the number eclipsed Saturday’s 91,635 figure. It marked the third time there have been more than 90,000 Americans hospitalized with Covid-19, all of which have occurred around the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

Sunday also marked the 27th consecutive day that the US has reported more than 100,000 new Covid-19 cases.
    Much more pertinent to us than worrying about the Casedemic in the USA, are the figures for NHS bed occupancy rates that the Mail has managed to discover (I try to keep a track of these but they can be hard to find, the Mail is obviously more resourceful than me).

"NHS England figures show that there are thousands more hospital beds spare this year than last winter. On average, 77,942 out of 88,903 (87.7%) available beds were occupied across the country in the week ending November 22nd, which is the most recent snapshot. This figure does not take into account make-shift capacity at mothballed Nightingales, or the thousands of beds commandeered from the private sector.

For comparison, occupancy stood at 94.9%, on average, during the seven-day spell that ended December 8th in 2019, which is the most comparable data available for last winter, when around 91,733 out of all 96,675 available beds were full.

Just four trusts – Cambridge University Hospitals Foundation Trust (FT), University College London Hospitals FT, Calderdale and Huddersfield FT, and Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh FT – are busier now than they were a year ago.

Dr Karol Sikora, a consultant oncologist and Professor of Medicine at the University of Buckingham, said Downing Street was running a “brainwashing PR campaign” with “data that doesn’t stack up”. He told MailOnline: “We’ve gone back to how it started in March, with the Government claiming we need the measures to protect the NHS. The data you’ve shown me proves that it doesn’t need protecting. It’s dealing with COVID-19 very well indeed.

“What the data shows is that hospitals are not working at full capacity and they’ve still got some spare beds for COVID-19 if necessary. The public is being misled, the data doesn’t stack up. Fear and scaremongering is being used to keep people out of hospital.”

There is no second wave, the NHS is not being overwhelmed, the government and the mad scientists have to pretend there is to cover their backs, they've dug themselves into a hole and they're still digging. I sincerely hope some of these people end up in prison when the inevitable public inquiry gets to the bottom of this scandal.

a TV show using a child to promote a "vaccine"....where even those that take years of research of testing and scrutiny - can still cause complications resulting in life changing injury or death....Truly sickening, as are her parents imo.

The NHS are going to pay huge sums of money to get "agreeable to the public" stars of TV and screen to persuade us to vaccinate.

F**k Off!

Pfizer Vaccine approved for UK use.

I wonder how many from our despotic Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins are benefitting financially from this news?

Attachment 17655

Have they any idea how long it will take for any harmful side effects to become apparent ?

Have they any idea how long it will take for any harmful side effects to become apparent ?
    I researched the issue widely over the last 24 hours sinkov, the simple answer is "No!"

It's the bit where it says you have to hang around for 15 minutes after the jab, just to make sure you don't suffer any side effects, or at least medical care is immediately on hand if you do, that worries me. I have my flu jab every year, and I'm straight out the door right after it, when I can do the same with this one I'll think about it, until then it's 'after you Claud' as far as I'm concerned.

It's the bit where it says you have to hang around for 15 minutes after the jab, just to make sure you don't suffer any side effects, or at least medical care is immediately on hand if you do, that worries me. I have my flu jab every year, and I'm straight out the door right after it, when I can do the same with this one I'll think about it, until then it's 'after you Claud' as far as I'm concerned.
    I have told you this before, three winters ago now, the Child Bride and my GP pestered the life out of me to have a 'flu jab.

I got two separate nasty bouts of the 'flu that winter, so they can shove that up their arses as well!

Page 118 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)