+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 119 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

I've had the flu jab for many years now BT, never a problem, Mrs S has had it as well, and for two consecutive winters I thought she was a goner, she was so ill. Last winter both of us had the jab again and both of us were fine, so who knows ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I've had the flu jab for many years now BT, never a problem, Mrs S has had it as well, and for two consecutive winters I thought she was a goner, she was so ill. Last winter both of us had the jab again and both of us were fine, so who knows ?
    Strange thing with the flu jab because I have never had one at all but the missus had to ahve one when she worked for the NHS and has continued every year since.
    I have not had a cold or the flu for over 40 years but the missus catches a cold nearly very year ---I think that we all may be different!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Pfizer Vaccine approved for UK use.
    how nice for them....but to me, thats like someone trying to sell me a mosquito net to an Iceander... .

it seems the French are mostly against it.....now 59% saying no, what does it say when the majority see the "cure" as more of a danger than the disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

how nice for them....but to me, thats like someone trying to sell me a mosquito net to an Iceander... .

it seems the French are mostly against it.....now 59% saying no, what does it say when the majority see the "cure" as more of a danger than the disease.

Whenever do the French say Yes?
    By the time the vaccine gets to us hundreds of thousands will have had it, so you can judge the reality of side effects, if any beyond a sore arm or headache, and make an informed decision instead of any anti vax knee jerk effect that seems to afflict some folk.

As far as I'm concerned....one would have to be a complete numbskull to willingly allow some thaumaturgic abomination with the potential to alter/manipulate/weaken an incredibly intricate and perfectly ordered immune system.

but hey, if some go for it...thats' entirely down to them - the information is out there....so I guess it possible, that if the evil system required a cull of the old/weak/odds and ends....then why not the residuum of feeble mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

As far as I'm concerned....one would have to be a complete numbskull to willingly allow some thaumaturgic abomination with the potential to alter/manipulate/weaken an incredibly intricate and perfectly ordered immune system.

but hey, if some go for it...thats' entirely down to them - the information is out there....so I guess it possible, that if the evil system required a cull of the old/weak/odds and ends....then why not the residuum of feeble mind.

Perfectly put, Sir Norder.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Perfectly put, Sir Norder.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Whenever do the French say Yes?
    By the time the vaccine gets to us hundreds of thousands will have had it, so you can judge the reality of side effects, if any beyond a sore arm or headache, and make an informed decision instead of any anti vax knee jerk effect that seems to afflict some folk.
    "Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to be coerced to take it, for a disease so deadly you have to be tested to know you have it"

Lovely sentence is that sinkov. I applaud you sir.

Just been to the garage to fill up the MG and it was like a New Years Eve Gala.

Daft face masks and coverings everywhere. The insanity is endless. The cashier was behind a perspex screen, but obviously he does not deem that to be safe enough.

His lovely little Asian face was resplendent with beard, visor, mask and glasses.

I paid for the petrol and was leaving the shop when a f**cking Hannibal Hector lookalike came in with the full face shield. Arrrrgggghhhhhh!

To be fair to our chum, the blond buffoon, BT, when Van Tam suggested we might be muzzled indefinitely into the future, Boris's face was a picture, and he quickly reminded him that wouldn't be the case. There is a glimmer of hope that Boris is not totally captured/captivated by his mad scientists yet, let's see how it goes on December 16th, will he keep his promise and inject some semblance of sense into his Tier system ?

Page 119 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)