+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 301 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

I don't understand the British Governments approach to this. It's a world wide epeidemic, as stated by the W.H.O.
    Elder people may be more vulnerable, as is usual in a lot of instances, but I can verify from my my own circumstance, the virus can affect anyone, regardless of age.
    For those people living outside China, "time will tell".

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    According to the Government it's the over 60s who are elderly and most vulnerable to this virus.

So how come this same government is telling us we're fit and healthy enough to be working until we're 68 ?
    Your government of choice thinks its OK if we all work until our mid 70's sinkov.

You are just an overly, privileged super annuated Tory IMHO, but otherwise not a bad lad sinky.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

You are just an overly, privileged super annuated Tory IMHO, but otherwise not a bad lad sinky.
    If only BT, I've had no privileges or hand outs that I can recall, I've had to work for every penny I've got, and as for a Tory, I might be if there was still in existence the Tory Party that saved the country from going to wrack and ruin in the 80s, but that Tory Party is long gone, Tony Blair was more of a Tory than this shower of ****e currently running the country.

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    I don't understand the British Governments approach to this. It's a world wide epeidemic, as stated by the W.H.O.
    Who ?

On the basis of … expert assessments of the evidence, the scientific criteria for an influenza pandemic have been met. I have therefore decided to raise the level of influenza pandemic alert from Phase 5 to Phase 6. The world is now at the start of the 2009 influenza pandemic...Said Margaret Chan, Director-General, World Health Organization (WHO), Press Briefing 11 June 2009)

Based on incomplete and scanty data, the WHO Director General nonetheless predicted with authority that: “as many as 2 billion people could become infected over the next two years — nearly one-third of the world population.” (World Health Organization as reported by the Western media, July 2009).

It was a multibillion bonanza for Big Pharma supported by the WHO’s Director-General Margaret Chan.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-h1...mergency/14901

...the pandemic never happened - no pandemic affecting 2 billion people…

Millions of doses of swine flu vaccine had been ordered by national governments from Big Pharma.
    Millions of vaccine doses were subsequently destroyed: a financial bonanza for Big Pharma, an expenditure crisis for national governments.

There was no investigation into "WHO" was behind this multibillion fraud.

Margaret Chan & Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    If only BT, I've had no privileges or hand outs that I can recall, I've had to work for every penny I've got, and as for a Tory, I might be if there was still in existence the Tory Party that saved the country from going to wrack and ruin in the 80s, but that Tory Party is long gone, Tony Blair was more of a Tory than this shower of ****e currently running the country.
    You know I was just reaching out to "hit your button" sinky. Glad you are still playing and not taken your ball home!

before you visit Sewerby hall....grab a loo roll !

I'm confused Norder, is this latest outbreak a "Curry Virus" because apparently Covo-19 is not sh-it inducing?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You know I was just reaching out to "hit your button" sinky. Glad you are still playing and not taken your ball home!
    I'll never miss a chance to bat for Saint Margaret BT, you know that.

Morning Map!

Have you spoken to anyone who has actually had the virus? How bad is it?

China seem to be getting things under control - any sign of restrictions being lifted?

1959_69,
    I haven't met anyone who has/had the virus as Wuhan is still "locked down", nobody can leave the community that they live in and all shops, hotels, transport etc are closed.
    Yuqing, who is now sharing my room, she was evicted by her previous landlord who is Arabic and, in my opinion a calous, selfish ****.
    Yuqing told me that the restrictions may be lifted at the beginning of May.
    It is frustrating to say the least....Mengmeng, one of the community volunteers, bought a few essentials for me today but, she was not allowed back into the community and the elevators are still disabled and the stairways still locked, so she had to return the items to the shop.
    I have read that the virus is now prevaiant in Chorley, is that correct ?

Page 12 of 301 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)