+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 125 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Matt Hancock’s granny apparently, he’s been blubbing about it on TV.
    My grandmother used to refer to our local eejits as "nincompoops". Fits this clown perfectly.

the first to get a jab - well whoopy for her - reaches 91 and chuffed about being pumped with a rushed through chemical cocktail, but, thats her buisness - though I didn't need to hear her deranged ramblings on urging others to get it....she knows nothing about it, hasn't a clue what the consequences for people could be - in my book, thats a very dangerous road to go down - and even if it did work, It wont be anywhere near perfect, as much like the so-called flu jab, it does nothing for around 70% of takers - who again, it should only be considered by a the small percentage with ongoing health problems and weakened immune system.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...s-uks-19417345

How I look at it...firstly, I decide what is good for me, and I do that because I know myself better than anyone....then I can look around me, evaluate...at others I know, closely, whats their experience, what health problems do they have, who do they know....then, after all that - if I feel the need, I can look to the unknowns, what their noise is saying, then I can say....Ok, from what I've learned / experienced, that noise doesn't fit, or that noise does... and it's as simple as that...nothing can change My own awareness, but as any, if we neglect that attentiveness....then anyone can be taken anywhere, though their own laziness and self abdication to others...sadly.

Last edited by Norder; 08-12-2020 at 06:06 PM.

Meanwhile the North of England continues to suffer from draconian Tier 3 measures whilst Londoners are free to run about giving each other the clap....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rs-expert-says

The more I see coming from this Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer
    the more I come to realise they should all be forced to take the Rorschach Inkblot Test and get them forcibly removed to highly regarded Brazilian mental health institutions.

It's all starting to fall apart now,

"The Oxford vaccine may not be as useful as first thought, after published results showed that high efficacy rates cannot be substantiated.

At the end of November, Oxford and AstraZeneca announced they had efficacy rates of 90 per cent when people were given a half dose, followed by a full dose several weeks later.

However when people received two full doses, efficacy fell to just 62 per cent, far lower than the mid-90s results shown by Pfizer and Moderna.

The results leave regulators with a "dilemma", scientists have warned. The Oxford data is currently being studied by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) which will decide whether to approve the jab.

However, new data published in The Lancet on Tuesday has led to fears that the more effective half-dose regime will not be approved."

No rush for me to have the injection, I can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Meanwhile the North of England continues to suffer from draconian Tier 3 measures whilst Londoners are free to run about giving each other the clap....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rs-expert-says
    But BT, Londoners were not free to run about giving each other the clap, they were in LOCKDOWN !!!

Only two plausible explanations, either lockdowns don't work, as I have pointed out before, or what we are seeing in London is yet another casedemic as the dodgy PCR testing method throws up another huge batch of false positives, and as I have pointed out before, it is inevitable that it will, we just don't know how many.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

No rush for me to have the injection, I can wait.
    You can’t have this one it’s not approved.

Some side effects with allergic reactions to Pfizer one in two NHS staff with a history of them. Such patients would have been excluded from the trials as it is a known complication of other vaccinations.

BBC news
    People with a history of significant allergic reactions should not have the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid jab, regulators say.
    It came after two NHS workers had allergic reactions on Tuesday.
    The advice applies to those who have had reactions to medicines, food or vaccines, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency said.
    The two people had a reaction shortly after having the new jab, had treatment and are both fine now.
    They are understood to have had an anaphylactoid reaction - much milder than anaphylaxis - which tends to involve a skin rash, breathlessness and sometimes a drop in blood pressure.
    Both NHS workers have a history of serious allergies and carry adrenalin pens around with them.

The more I read about this vaccine the less inclined I am to take it.

BT
    How many times do you need to tell us you don’t want the vaccine and what do you hope to achieve by repeatedly rubbishing it comrade!
    We all know your choice, please just tell us if you’ve had it.

It’s not unexpected

From manufacturers MHRA Approved Product Information

General recommendations
    As with all injectable vaccines, appropriate medical treatment and supervision should always be readily available in case of a rare anaphylactic event following the administration of the vaccine.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...fessionals.pdf

That’s why they keep you 15 mins after the jab.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    BT
    How many times do you need to tell us you don’t want the vaccine and what do you hope to achieve by repeatedly rubbishing it comrade!
    We all know your choice, please just tell us if you’ve had it.
    I just respond to your constant advocation of the bloody thing OC, and inform you no matter what spin you keep putting on it, I'm not having it.

You stop selling it and I'll stop telling you I'm not buying it!

Page 125 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)