+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 155 of 301 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "More fact distortion and conspiracy theories. Filming patients who are waiting in A&E without their consent is both intrusive and upsetting as maintaining patient confidentiality is key to hospitals being a safe space for patients."

Who's actually distorting the facts, no patients are filmed in A&E, there's no one there, have a look at the video. Who you getting your info from OC, they're lying to you.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1344297371547672577
    You’re easily convinced by someone wandering around a closed outpatient area at Xmas.
    There was someone walking down the corridor.
    Here’s the hospitals response.

https://www.gloshospitals.nhs.uk/abo...estive-period/

Well OC, they would have to say that wouldn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Well OC, they would have to say that wouldn't they?
    If it’s true yes. Why do you always believe the conspirators.
    At Xmas you don’t run outpatient clinics, in an emergency you close clinics and non urgent wards like minor injuries and staff are deployed to ward areas or casualty. With over 200 labour intensive Covid patients and some staff isolating these closures would be happening.
    Wandering round these areas proves nothing, I’m surprised though there was no security to stop her.
    You can’t get in our hospitals without wearing a mask and gelling your hands.
    There are also clear signs prohibiting photography without prior approval.

The real point OC is that Wancock keeps on stressing that all of our hospitals are at full capacity, we have no beds, the exponential threat to the NHS is real, but in reality it's all a load of old bollox.

Brexit will now allow the Tories to do what they do best, just privatise and hive off the NHS and that is where the exponential threat to the NHS comes from.

I realise some people are dying, some people are seriously ill with COVID, but I keep on saying the containing measures are too extreme. Our lives are just passing us by and I don't have a whole lot of days left to squeeze the juice out of.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The real point OC is that Wancock keeps on stressing that all of our hospitals are at full capacity, we have no beds, the exponential threat to the NHS is real, but in reality it's all a load of old bollox.

Brexit will now allow the Tories to do what they do best, just privatise and hive off the NHS and that is where the exponential threat to the NHS comes from.

I realise some people are dying, some people are seriously ill with COVID, but I keep on saying the containing measures are too extreme. Our lives are just passing us by and I don't have a whole lot of days left to squeeze the juice out of.
    Outpatients are not beds BT as you will know.

You sound like Nicola Vote SNP save the NHS - when she’s been responsible for running it here for 10 years and doesn’t invest all the NHS money she gets from the UK for the NHS.

No one is planning to sell the NHS off, who would want to buy it. There are certain services that Blair privatised and sometimes it makes sense, such as services for small numbers of patients spread round the UK eg home renal dialysis, stoma care or home chemotherapy but these are at the margins.

Private hospitals are sometimes used to reduce NHS pressures on routine surgery again at the margins

As for your Covid theories I suggest we revisit in two weeks to see who is right.

I asked Sinkov a similar question and I’m now asking you.
    Given your criticism of others expertise and knowledge, if you were in charge of protecting your voters what would you want to do and how would you do it.

Looking forward to hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    You’re easily convinced by someone wandering around a closed outpatient area at Xmas.
    There was someone walking down the corridor.
    Here’s the hospitals response.

https://www.gloshospitals.nhs.uk/abo...estive-period/
    Indeed there was OC, I noticed that, one person in the distance with their back to the camera. Yet your source, which you refuse to disclose for reasons known only to yourself, and the NHS Trust concerned continue to lie. There was no filming of patients waiting in A&E, there were NO patients waiting in A&E. There can be no dispute about this, I've put a link up to the actual footage.

I can understand why the government, their shills in the media, and the NHS would lie about this video, but what's in it for you ?

Given your criticism of others expertise and knowledge, if you were in charge of protecting your voters what would you want to do and how would you do it.

Looking forward to hearing

OKAY OC, I'll bite.

So far all we have heard since this "pandemic" began in March is, "We will follow the science".

You are an intelligent man OC, scientists constantly come up with a hypothesis to defeat a hypothesis. For example the scientists are still not sure how the Big Bang Theory works and whether or not God exists!

SAGE are making ridiculous assumptions and wrecking the economic wealth of the nation, whilst simultaneously destroying the mental wellbeing of our child and adult population based on false suppositions.

Forget the "science", the overwhelming evidence is that Tier systems, "Lockdowns", circuit breakers and masks are not working. The evidence is there, the virus is apparently out of control, but people are still not dying from COVID-19 in numbers that are outside of the "norm".

It is way beyond obvious to me that we must start a top to bottom "trickle down" vaccination programme built solely on to whom it will benefit the most regarding chucking a blanket over this bloody virus.

I was shocked to hear from Supersub6 yesterday that his family who are in the frontline of the fight to contain this "pandemic" are struggling to get vaccinated by choice.

In order of urgency:
    NHS frontline staff, doctors, nurses, hospital workers, GP's and their staff.
    Pharmacy staff.
    First responders.
    Transport workers - London transport workers from the evidence revealed are particularly vulnerable.
    Care workers - both residential and mobile.
    Highly vulnerable people to the virus with serious underlying health issues.
    Every teacher in the country.

Once we have inoculated this lot by individual choice (not enforced mandatory measures), a fire blanket will have dampened this virus down.

Leave the rest of us to use our loaves, social distance (obviously), wash hands often (obviously), stay home by choice, choose to stay safe without predatory policemen imposing ridiculously coercive and illegal fines.

Open up the hospitality industry, let the Arts get going again and carry on chucking needles in the arms of those who want it.

Sorted!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post

Looking forward to hearing.
    First thing I would do OC is have all the SAGE experts in and ask them why their advice so far has been so useless, four months of Lockdowns, 6 weeks of Tier Systems, Mask Wearing, Pubs and Restaurants shut, no theatres, cinemas or crowds in sporting arenas, on and on it goes, everything they've demanded they've got, but the virus is out of control. I'd want to know why their measures haven't worked. I'd also want to know why they were predicting 4,000 deaths a day by December, when the actual number has only gone above 500 a day twice, the last time I checked.

I'd then want to see the cost/benefit analysis of the government's restrictive measures, they say they've done one, but I don't think it's seen the light of day yet. I'd want an accurate assessment of the false positive rate of the PCR tests and how this impacts on NHS staffing levels. Then I'd invite a few more experts onto SAGE, some that weren't compromised by their advocacy of Lockdown and could offer some alternative approaches.

Then I'd put my feet up and say, 'Feck it, Hancock you carry on, I'm past caring'. And why not OC, doesn't matter what me, BT or anyone else might do now, the damage is done.

Aye, it's a bugger.

It stands to reason that if you never go out then you are hardly likely to catch the virus.

But not many can do that.

We have to get our shopping, kids have to go to school, teachers have to go to school, transport workers, van/lorry drivers, posties, bank workers, post office workers have to go to work.
    NHS staff, care staff, emergency services etc etc simply have to go to work. People still have to work to produce our food etc.

There can never be a true lockdown, so the virus will spread.

Many people are getting sick of it now and some will simply ignore the rules. Hopefully, by spring, things will be improving, but the next couple of months are going to be very painful.
    I will continue to follow the rules. The last thing I want is for Mrs 59-60, or her 96 year old mother, who lives with us, to get the virus.

It's not much of a hardship to be honest, although I am missing my expeditions to the Lakes, and the ale afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Indeed there was OC, I noticed that, one person in the distance with their back to the camera. Yet your source, which you refuse to disclose for reasons known only to yourself, and the NHS Trust concerned continue to lie. There was no filming of patients waiting in A&E, there were NO patients waiting in A&E. There can be no dispute about this, I've put a link up to the actual footage.

I can understand why the government, their shills in the media, and the NHS would lie about this video, but what's in it for you ?
    Sinkov I gave you the hospital response. That’s what I paraphrased. I only wish to show there are two sides to this nothing else.

Looking at the site map she entered the main entrance where Outpatients are located, not the A&E building next door, then wandered about various corridors in the Main Building where support services like radiography pharmacy are, but went nowhere near the wards or ITU which are in the Tower Block.

https://www.gloshospitals.nhs.uk/med...ap_1020_v1.pdf

Page 155 of 301 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)