+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 169 of 301 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

It is really rather academic whether we like Boris Johnson or not. Frankly, I cannot abide the grinning, smirking, philandering fool, but facts are facts.

Up to press and under his watch, almost 100,000 British citizens in this country have died from Covid related infection as a direct result of this fool’s prevarication and tardiness.

To get the virus under control we have been offered a debate on the meal worthiness merits of Scotch eggs, bribed into going out to breath our contamination on those unfortunate fellow diners sat next to us during those heady summer days of “Eat-out-to help-out”. Half priced corona infection, now that was a deal worthy of a mention.

I remember hearing from Boris “Operation Moonshot” would be the real world beating “game-changer”, that did not go too well as I recall. Using that unmitigated disaster as both evidence and a precursor to the next proposed gateway out of this latest lockdown hell on earth, it is highly unlikely Boris’ next “game-changer” will prove to be any different.

Because of his stubborn refusal to not “follow the science” and lockdown the country in March and his insistence on shaking hands with half of the population south of Watford Gap, he ended up in ICU with the rest of us dying by our thousands.

Today London is at crisis point; the NHS is so overwhelmed the “game-changing” vaccination roll-out will have to be postponed.

Stay home. Stay safe. Forget the jab. Die.

Good job Boris.

Boris is like a bit of scrap paper blowing in the wind, he flutters in whichever direction the Mad Scientists of Sage blow him. But what else can he do when they predict Armageddon unless he locks us down ? Possibly his mate Dom Cummings stitched him royally here by ensuring that SAGE was stuffed to the gunnels with lockdown loons, and no alternative views are ever heard, nor are the horrendous costs and consequences of lockdowns ever discussed or even considered, not part of their remit.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Boris is like a bit of scrap paper blowing in the wind, he flutters in whichever direction the Mad Scientists of Sage blow him. But what else .
    In the greater scheme of - Johnson (as others) is a nothing....as only there to spout idiotic shlit to the downtrodden masses wo'll listen - add fake weight to the scales - give the illusion of balance...it's an old con - complicate the uncomplicated, unnecessary economic movements, a superficial divide to reach a desired goal - make it "seem" natural and of work at the Highest level - it's a hocus-pocus house of psychotic greed frequented by sickness, of mental disorders promoted and placed into positions of power and trickled into all levels of the system - the goal is to weaken resistance (convid trick)....Teach it as a standard , one to be aspired to even....add tension, absurd complications....and the people grow (live) with the fear of believing that without it, it would all collapse into chaos.... .

Phok em !

World Freedom Alliance

Globalist Megalomaniacs....Biological Warfare - The Dark Winter...and The Great Reset.

Heiko Schöning – Dark Winter

far fetched ? - well who would've thought..... . .. . .. . .. .

Norder: I would think 'their' next step would be, all these ''anti-governmental' voices ,will be loosing their platforms on the social media?

Private Frazer was right "We are all doomed".

"Morrisons will bar customers from entering its supermarkets without a face covering, unless they have a medical exemption. Sainsbury’s also said it would challenge customers not wearing a mask."

Is this going to be a game-changer ? Can't see that it is from my shopping experience, in the six months or so since masks were introduced I've shopped in supermarkets at least once a week, sometimes twice, I've yet to see a customer NOT wearing a face mask.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Morrisons will bar customers from entering its supermarkets without a face covering, unless they have a medical exemption. Sainsbury’s also said it would challenge customers not wearing a mask."

Is this going to be a game-changer ? Can't see that it is from my shopping experience, in the six months or so since masks were introduced I've shopped in supermarkets at least once a week, sometimes twice, I've yet to see a customer NOT wearing a face mask.
    more fear mongering terror tactics - Sinkov.....the narrative being pushed is that customers Must wear face coverings, its all over the News...but whats new - Nothing...if your exempt with a valid reason - then on you go - what they really want is collectivised responsibility or, Groupthink - Down with the Individual Thinker...what'll it be next .... sacrifice the first male offspring.

Like sinkov when I've been in supermarkets everyone I've seen has been masked. I think anyone with genuine COPD would be isolating anyway.

Page 169 of 301 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)