+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 175 of 301 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Some other news if its worth knowing?

Israeli stroke therapy granted FDA breakthrough device status
    “Stroke is a debilitating condition with limited recovery options, creating a huge unmet need."

https://www.jpost.com/health-science...-status-658988

Israeli BrainQ's artificial intelligence stroke therapy, that reduces disability following strokes, was given Breakthrough Device designation by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the start up announced last week. The designation will allow BrainQ to work with the FDA to expedite the development and clearance process of BrainQ's device.

Some 50 to 70% of those who suffer a stroke experience chronic disability in the aftermath of these events, according to BrainQ. BrainQ's AI-powered, electromagnetic field therapy aims to reduce disability caused by stroke through a non-invasive therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    So now the question?

Israel's leaders have a responsibility to the vaccinated
    Opinion: Elected officials must put vaccine refusers in their place, despite the possible legal objections; those who refuse to aid the battle against the pandemic should not have the right to sit at a restaurant, go to school or visit a shopping mall

And yet this success remains very fragile; just one virus carrier is all that is needed to make it all collapse.

For example, asked a veteran jurist, how can we prevent people who will not be vaccinated from entering a pharmacy or a supermarket, when these essential businesses were open during lockdown?
    When it comes to these kinds of issues, judges and jurists find a balance - it is not an accurate science. But the final responsibility always lies with the lawmakers.

Though intentions are good, our civil rights are far more important.
    If you refuse to get vaccinated, you do not have a basic right to go to a restaurant, attend school or shop at a mall.
    The rights of those who have been vaccinated to live a normal life supersedes the rights of those who won't abide by the measures required to do so.

The minority who refuse to have the vaccine must keep living in lockdown while the majority who have been inoculated will be able to exit it. Do vaccinated people have a basic human right to defend themselves ?What about my freedom of choice? Or is freedom of choice only for the anti-vaxers?

''To be B T, or not to be ,that is the question''?
    What about the flu jab ? Flu is a nasty virus, it can kill, especially older people, should those refusing a flu jab be put under house arrest, why should anyone not vaccinated against flu be allowed on public transport, in restaurants, in cinemas, theatres and football grounds ?

I only ask.

What ever we as individuals want or say ,it will be beyond us ,and that would rest with a Government. Everyone has a right to decide about their bodies. I strongly oppose coercion.”

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    What ever we as individuals want or say ,it will be beyond us ,and that would rest with a Government. Everyone has a right to decide about their bodies. I strongly oppose coercion.”
    This is the problem though Balan, governments, even those that claim to be democratic ones, are never averse to a bit of coercion.

They can scream at me all they want, I'm still not having their bloody vaccine.

Look at our news BT

Prof. Ran Blitzer also tells Ynet TV it's painful to see some Israelis refusing to get vaccinated despite the country being a leader in vaccination drive.
    "The government has twice tried the trick of ignoring the recommendations of the Health Ministry, opening up not in a gradual manner and hoping it will end well, both times it did not end so well, the disease spiraled out of control and never did we try to go out [of a lockdown] with 5,000 new infections a day and hope for the best," he said, referring to Israel's current average of daily COVID-19 cases.

The Green Pass outline includes three stages, with the first stage beginning on Feb. 23 and the third scheduled to be implemented on March 9 and includes the reopening of indoor and outdoor dining.

The professor also urged the public to get vaccinated especially in light of the Israeli research that showed a reduction of 94% in the rate of symptomatic infection and a reduction of 92% in the rate of serious illness among those who received two doses of the Pfizer vaccine.

"Once you get infected, one in 30 people will develop a serious illness."

''I'm still not having their bloody vaccine.'' BT, I took a good look at the vail ,its very clear ,no blood inside at all. Only what looks like a few very very, the tiniest of tadpoles inside.

Netanyahu: More than 97% of recent COVID deaths among unvaccinated!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    They can scream at me all they want, I'm still not having their bloody vaccine.
    Let them scream BT, it's still a free country, if only just, if you don't want the vaccine then you're perfectly entitled not to have it, it's your choice. For how much longer it will be a free country I don't know, the majority of the population seem quite content to let the liars and charlatans running the country do just as they please, the only opposition to them seems to be from a smallish group of Tory MPs. You're in the wrong party mon ami.

I no longer belong to a political party sinkov, they are all bonkers.

Page 175 of 301 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)