+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 178 of 301 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Universities shut, campuses still open and students being charged for no return, most kids absent from school for over a year. You would think the government don't actually want to educate the masses.
    And the ones moaning loudest about schools re-opening are the Labour Party. Of course they're just doing what their Union pay-masters tell them to do, and feck the kid's education.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    And the ones moaning loudest about schools re-opening are the Labour Party. Of course they're just doing what their Union pay-masters tell them to do, and feck the kid's education.
    I have no idea what Starmer is trying to do with the Labour Party sinkov and neither do a lot of my old comrades in the various CLP's up and down the country.

I keep getting asked to return, but what too?

It's got so bad I even agree with about 10% of what old Blow Job is saying.

The Vaccine is powerful!

Israel is giving a "symbolic" amount of surplus COVID-19 vaccines to the Palestinians and to several countries, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office said on Tuesday.
    Recipients include Honduras, which is due to relocate embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem;
    The Central American country said last year it intended to move its Israel embassy to Jerusalem, a diplomatic gain for Israel.

Israel has been importing Pfizer Inc and Moderna Inc vaccines. It has administered at least one Pfizer dose to almost 50% of its 9 million population as well as to Palestinians in East Jerusalem.

This month the Palestinians received an initial shipment of Moderna vaccines from Israel and have also begun administering Russia's Sputnik V vaccines in Gaza and the West Bank.
    The statement from Netanyahu's office said the vaccines donated by Israel were a surplus built up over the last month.

Netanyahu, however, reportedly showed little hesitation in agreeing to pay Russia some $1.2 million to buy vaccines for archenemy Syria as part of a recent deal to release an Israeli woman held captive in Damascus. (This woman is part of the religious,these religious hold seats in the Government)

Asked about the reported deal, Netanyahu was evasive. He said "not one Israeli vaccine" was delivered to Syria — a country that harbors hostile Iranian forces. But he would not say whether Israel had paid Russia for the vaccines.(The problem is how to get rid of him?)

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Norder: Not following this to closely ,but I think its possible to have it yet the symptoms are not showing?? i do not take much notice I had mine, they just said bend over ,pants down, ''Ah here is a good spot '' and Bob's your uncle!
    Why would they want to vaccinate the entire human species - for something thats Insignificant to the vast majority of people - Why ?....the "Vaccine" itself doesn't stop anyone from catching the (unisolated/unpurified) bug - so whats the game ?...and why such vehement censorship of any (professionals included) who question the (Certificate of Vaccination ID) Covid narrative - Why no debate ?.....I mean, this is messenger-RNA technology, potentially DNA altering - never before rolled out on humans, they (Pharma) call it Experimental, an operating system even....they admit they wont know the results of until at least 2023 - by which time, how many more of them will have been pumped into the people.
    We have perfectly good immune systems that haved served us well, for how long ?....and they are screwing with it - so No Thankyou on becoming reliant on their gene reprogramming lunatic cocktails. But thats not the full story is it - there's that (Coincidence ?) Reset - the system re-build, the digitizing of life, the tracking of us, what next - Easy....go get your Chip fitted, it's already happening....and again, no Debate, Our lives, Our future...and the people are acting like lap dogs...you Trust them ?...as I've said before, they do not give a Damn about us - remember your history - al they do they do for themselves, but if folk prefer to keep looking at their smoky mirror offerings - pretending they've got a clean picture - go ahead....but not I, as many many others who see through this pathetic and boresome Dross.....!

Norder, the difference between you and I, is that I do not believe what ever plan some leaders have (Reset), say a group of 100 persons.(them) I for the life in me, do not think they will succeed. To many World events are underway. In what country today is there any peace? Leaders can not solve todays problems with intellect, self interest etc, the world is so divided.

“Building anything on humanistic lines requires a foundation of real love and affection for humanity. A truly benevolent society will never come into being under the leadership of those who are solely concerned with profit and loss. Where love is paramount, the question of personal loss or gain does not arise. The basic ingredient for building a healthy society is simply genuine love; how then is it possible to establish such a society through coercion or legal compulsion?” P R Sarkar.

One of the good things to come out of this pandemic is that now richer countries are trying to help the poorer ones. If this all is a con(spiracy) then it's a global one which seems unlikely given how much discord there is in the world. What is debatable is should it have been allowed to run its course like the flu epidemic after the first world war. I think the reason why not is that it was swamping the NHS and preventing other medical care being provided. In the flu pandemic I think most victims died at home and as we didn't have a NHS then it wasn't a problem. perhaps I'm being too simplistic, or too simple, but I have no reason to question what is going on. I would however question the competence of how it's been dealt with. Anyway that's my tuppennorth and I'm looking forward to my second jab.

Be careful of that 2nd jab kris, its not like the first .In you go, they say ,pants down , ah! here is a good spot and zoom ! Bobs your Uncle!

,,,,,,''is that now richer countries are trying to help the poorer ones''. I would think of it as 'self interest.' Look at Israel to Honduras, ''Move your Embasy to Jerusalem ,and we will supply you with vaccines !''
    Honduras and Guatemala, the latter of which has an embassy in Jerusalem, are among the countries that received donated vaccine doses from Israel, diplomatic sources confirmed.

The Czech Republic will also get doses of the vaccine, they said. The Czech cabinet on Tuesday authorized the opening of a diplomatic office in Jerusalem.

However, “in the last month a limited amount of vaccines that were not being used accumulated, and therefore it was decided to help with a symbolic amount of vaccines for medical staff of the Palestinian Authority and some countries that asked Israel,” it added.
    “The fact that Netanyahu is trading the vaccines that Israeli citizens paid for with their tax money, without any accountability, shows that he thinks he’s running a kingdom and not a country,”

Netanyahu was considering donating vaccines to a country with which it does not have diplomatic relations in exchange for normalization, Army Radio reported earlier this week.

As Israel began its vaccine rollout late last year, some activists and foreign media outlets criticized Israel for not including the Palestinians, arguing that under international law, Israel is the “occupying power” and must vaccinate them.
    Israel, has pointed out that the internationally recognized Oslo Accords state that the PA is responsible for its population’s healthcare, including vaccinations.

this is what standing up to tyranny looks like.

....Global Lockdown Fraud
    Request for expedited federal investigation into scientific fraud in COVID‑19 public health policies

To:

Federal Bureau of Investigation
    935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, D.C. 20535
    CC:

U.K. Security Service (MI5);
    Australian Security Intelligence Organisation;
    Canadian Security Intelligence Service;
    Bundesnachrichtendienst;
    U.S. Department of Justice

Michael P. Senger, Attorney
    Stacey A. Rudin, Attorney
    Dr. Clare Craig, FRCPath
    Retired Brig. Gen. Robert Spalding
    Randy Hillier, MPP Lanark, Frontenac & Kingston
    Francis Hoar, Barrister at Law
    Sanjeev Sabhlok, PhD
    Brian O’Shea
    Maajid Nawaz
    Simon Dolan

This letter is meant to call the attention of federal authorities in Australia, Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States (the “Nations”) to multiple points of evidence about the origin and historical precedent of lockdowns; the scientific literature and debate behind them; the provenance and quality of predominant COVID-19 testing protocols and models; the motivations, biases, and qualifications of certain prominent lockdown supporters; and the source of public-facing communications surrounding these policies.

Under the United Nations’ Covenant on Civil and Political rights, it is incumbent on any government imposing disease control measures to utilize the “least restrictive means” available to effectively achieve the public health goal. With the examples of Sweden, Florida, South Dakota, Belarus, and others successfully deploying means far less restrictive than China’s lockdowns to manage COVID-19 — without incurring any excess mortality or results worse than lockdown areas — it is difficult to understand how any world leader can continue to impose these measures in good faith.

Full Article:

https://ccpgloballockdownfraud.mediu...d-88e1a7286c2b
    Last edited by Norder; 28-02-2021 at 07:34 PM.

The lies and cover-ups from our government just keep on coming. From this morning's Daily telegraph.

"More than seven million people in the UK are living in areas where cases of Covid-19 have almost disappeared, analysis by The Telegraph has revealed. Hundreds of neighbourhoods across the country recorded close to zero cases last week, despite being under national lockdown restrictions. Cases have fallen so low in many areas that Public Health England has deliberately “suppressed” data to protect the tiny number of infected people from being shamed on social media. On Monday night, MPs suggested that slides shown at Downing Street press conferences were failing to communicate that the virus has nearly disappeared across large swathes of the country."

Where is the Leader of HM Opposition when you need him ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The lies and cover-ups from our government just keep on coming. From this morning's Daily telegraph.

"More than seven million people in the UK are living in areas where cases of Covid-19 have almost disappeared, analysis by The Telegraph has revealed. Hundreds of neighbourhoods across the country recorded close to zero cases last week, despite being under national lockdown restrictions. Cases have fallen so low in many areas that Public Health England has deliberately “suppressed” data to protect the tiny number of infected people from being shamed on social media. On Monday night, MPs suggested that slides shown at Downing Street press conferences were failing to communicate that the virus has nearly disappeared across large swathes of the country."
    all concentration to the (experimental) vaccine - Sinkov....so are doing less of their unreliable tests - not getting their Positive "cases" (numbers) from those that show no signs of illness and feel perfectly healthy - also, and unlike previously, they've had to cut back on giving Convid causes of death for the likes of those in their nineties who suffered from many medical conditions but, had the " Vaccine !"
    Was just today talking to a Nurse (insider/mole) who informed me how they weren't busy, but she shouldn't say that, as using the "Q" word (quiet) was considered a no-no....and when I mentioned someone who was having to wait 3 weeks for a telephone appointment, told me, "thats Doctors, the less they can get away with doing, they better".

....another friend says his 10 yr daughter is having a Very tough time of it.

Swedish professor quits Covid-19 research after he was bombarded with hate online for findings that showed the virus posed little threat to children

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-online.html

Page 178 of 301 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)