+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 182 of 301 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

As I'm well past Carousel I doubt it matters, I'll just use my "Get out of gaol free card" and move on (again).

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

glad to see you've ditched the Sandman in you - Kriti....but what of the life-clock crystal injected in your arm ?

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    As I'm well past Carousel I doubt it matters, I'll just use my "Get out of gaol free card" and move on (again).
    I knew a extremely talented clairvoyant...no charlatan, she travelled the world, to hold a contract, would just say a few words...then off she went - she was deformed - but was ok with it, "just part of the process, the test", she said....until free (Moksha) form the cycle (Samsara).

I withhold judgement on the mysteries of the world, there is something otherwordly going on but it doesn't point to a benign godlike creator, just something spooky and unexplainable. I have an open mind on the after life but as to what it entails I've no idea. However if Burnley win the Prem I'll believe in God.

sorry kriti ...misconstrued....I thought, when you said :

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    that you'd been up-close with Cleopatra or perhaps dogfighting with the Red Baron !

Interesting info on Pfizer - the lengths they've been going to...to secure imunnity from prosecution, in the event it all goes pear shaped - talk about trusing your product...And they (Govs) want every last one of us to be stuck with it....?

The UK government has granted pharmaceutical giant Pfizer a legal indemnity....The Department of Health and Social Care has confirmed the company has been given an indemnity protecting it from legal action as a result of any problems with the vaccine.

Ministers have also changed the law in recent weeks to give new protections to companies such as Pfizer, giving them immunity from being sued by patients in the event of any complications.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/h...-b1765124.html

a Vote of Confidence ?

I withhold judgement on the mysteries of the world, there is something other wordly going on but it doesn't point to a benign godlike creator, just something spooky and unexplainable. I have an open mind on the after life but as to what it entails I've no idea.

So (death) from a spiritual perspectiveI do not translate certain Sanskrit words ,for the meaning must also be given,that takes time )

In many communities and religions, death is looked upon as one dark, looming cloud that is hovering over them. For many, death is horrifying. They feel it is "the end", "judgment day", "doomsday", and so many more frightening things. Death happens all the time. But we do not consider those changes death because we can trace the continuum of one's human growth. We only consider it death when one gives up their physical body entirely. But in the true sense, what we call death happens all the time. It is only because we lose the link from one body to the next that people feel so frightened by physical death and feel it is something permanent.

"A physical deficiency or defect in any portion of the body results in the weakening of práńa (***** airs)and apána, and samána may become unable to maintain adjustment between práńa and apána, as a result of which there takes place a vehement fight in the navel area and in the vocal cord. In physiology, this is called “navel breathing”. When samána loses its *****ity, all the three Vayu's – práńa, apána and samána – are transformed into one and strike udána. The moment udána loses its separate identity, vyána also comes in contact with their collective force and all the internal váyus, getting associated into one, move throughout the physical body with great force and strike at every delicate point for an outlet. The combined váyus pass out, and with their passing away from the physical structure all the external váyus, except dhanaiṋjaya, also leave the physical structure. Dhananjay causes sleep, and so to cause the deep sleep of death dhanaiṋjaya remains in the body even after all the váyus have left.

When the dead body is burnt or gets totally decayed, dhanaiṋjaya as well leaves the body and remains in the Cosmos to act again according to the will of Prakrti."(Nature)
    "The loss in the parallelism of physical and mental waves causes death. The physical cause of death is the passing away of the nine (ten minus dhanaiṋjaya) váyus into eternal space. The psychic waves, finding no proper adjustment with the physical waves, also dissociate and pass into eternal space. This detached mental body possesses the unexpressed momentum of its previous lives (which it had to express according to the universal law of Prakrti that every force must have its expression). Now it is the duty of the Cosmic mutative force to provide it a proper physical parallelism for due expression. This it does by making the dissociated mind penetrate into a subtle physical structure."

"In every post-exhalation pause, there occurs the death of the unit being. But after gathering *****ity for the second time from this death or state of pause, the unit being comes alive again during the next inhalation. If, after the full cycle of inhalation and exhalation, the physical mechanism is unable to gather ***** force from the state of pause, further inhalation becomes impossible and what we commonly call death occurs. Actually, the unit structure dies thousands of times every day, after every exhalation."

Due to illness, old age or an unexpected injury, the region inhabited by práńa váyu degenerates and the práńa váyu can no longer maintain its natural functional capacity and flow. In this unnatural condition it strikes against the samána váyu causing the samána váyu to lose its equilibrium. As a result, the navelly-situated samána váyu and the upper body práńa váyu quit their respective areas and merge; the two then create pressure on apána váyu. In this condition the udána váyu loses its normal ability to function under the united pressure of práńa, samána and apána. This condition we call “navel breathing”. As a result of the udána váyu losing its normal functioning, a rattling sound is produced in the throat. This is an indication of imminent natural death."

"At the time of leaving the body, the four united váyus – práńa, apána, samána, and udána – join with the vyána váyu, which is present throughout the body. These five ***** forces, having become one, leave the body and join the aerial factor or merge in Mahápráńa [Cosmic Life]. At the time that the práńa váyu leaves the body, four of the five external váyus, namely nága, devadatta, kúrma, and krkara, join with the práńa váyu and leave the body together with it. Only the dhanaiṋjaya váyu remains in the body."

"Sleep and drowsiness is the work of dhanaiṋjaya váyu. The body being in a state of permanent repose, dhanaiṋjaya váyu remains. After cremation, or when the dead body completely decomposes in the grave, dhanaiṋjaya enters the mahábhúta [five fundamental factors] and merges into the aerial factor. The collective name of the five internal váyus and five external váyus is the five práńas or the ten práńas."

Israel's experts fear ‘fake news’ harming vaccine drive
    Bogus information on the internet about the inoculations is making some Israelis reluctant to get inoculated, leading to potentially disastrous impact on public health as those who refused to get vaccinated fall ill..
    While the rest of the world scrambles to obtain coronavirus vaccines, Israel is busy trying to figure out what to do about the people who are reluctant to get the jab.
    Prof. Arnon Afek, associate director of Sheba Medical Center and a member of the national advisory board for the pandemic, says that while over 4.5 million Israelis, over half the population, have received at least the first dose of the vaccine, there are 500,000 Israelis over the age of 50 who have not yet gone to get inoculated.

While there are sometimes side effects to the vaccine, most are mild, Afek says, and the positives of vaccination outweigh the negatives.
    “You have to do your own risk assessment and understand that taking the vaccine is not only the most sensible course, it’s the safest thing in the world,” Afek says.
    “People are risking other peoples’ lives and frightening them with all this false data and half-truths,” he says.
    “It’s a huge responsibility to take people’s lives into your hands, and those who don’t take the vaccine are in danger of losing their lives.”

Australians (people everywhere) Must Know The Truth...this Virus is Not a Pandemic

economist in the Victorian Department of Finance and Treasury, Sanjeev Sabhlok, on Wednesday penned an article in the Australian Financial Review announcing his resignation from his position.

Mr Sabhlok wrote he resigned "so that I would be able to speak out against the state's management of the COVID-19 infection".

and then there's this....Bombshell !

it's been said...but now it's , from one of their own.

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD,independent virologist and vaccine expert, formerly employed at GAVI and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundaton

To all authorites, scientsts and experts around the world, to whom this concerns: the entre world populaton.

In this agonizing leter I put all of my reputaton and credibility at stake. I expect from you, guardians of mankind, at least the same. It is of utmost urgency. Do open the debate. By all means: turn the tde!

While one can barely make any incorrect scientfc statements without being critcized by peers, it seems like the elite of scientsts who are currently advising our world leaders prefer to stay silent. Sufficient scientfc evidence has been brought to the table. Unfortunately, it remains untouched by those who have the power to act.

....it’s becoming increasingly difficult to imagine how the consequences of the extensive and erroneous human interventon in this pandemic are not going to wipe out large parts of our human populaton. One could only think of very few other strategies to achieve the same level of efciency in turning a relatvely harmless virus into a bioweapon of mass destructon.

Full Letter.
    https://mcusercontent.com/92561d6ded...Bossche.01.pdf

In Israel we hold the holiday ''Purim''

Purim is one of the most fun holidays celebrated by the Jewish people, but is often under recognized. Purim (held on the 14th day of the Hebrew month of Adar — usually March or April) commemorates the day Esther, Queen of Persia, saved the Jewish people from execution by Haman, the advisor to the Persian king.

So it looks like we opened up !

No masks

Is that you wearing the green tights and the golden top Balan?

Page 182 of 301 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)