+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 188 of 301 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    How many people died this winter from flu?

I guess we know the answer.
    Barrie I take you haven’t had Covid or lost family friends loved ones to it ?

Personally I have had it and though not hospitalised ( close ) it s a horrible thing , I e also lost family friends and their parents to it.

My wife was like you and many on here until she contracted it

I get frustrated when people talk about no flu deaths ( flu never had a chance this last 12-14 months ) the usual 30-40k

Deaths aren’t really from flu are they ? You usually contract pneumonia and die of that - see same principal really isn’t it except no one gets a bee in there bonnet when it’s pneumonia but goes down as flu.

So I’d ask if as many believe we should have just carried on the extra 80000 deaths to now would have been 250000 at least.

My other question to all of you is did those people have to die ? The answers no, yes some were ill with other issues but were like me and you enjoying our children and grand children etc, to hear people talk they make it sound like these people who died already are like cars ready to go to the scrap yard.

Speaking from experience if you’d had it you wouldn’t comment like you do on here.

Well said army, it's the extra deaths that give the picture, flu, corona, it doesn't matter, they died and the whole situation has been badly managed, a lot of people have died unnecessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

My other question to all of you is did those people have to die ? The answers no, yes some were ill with other issues but were like me and you enjoying our children and grand children etc, to hear people talk they make it sound like these people who died already are like cars ready to go to the scrap yard.

Speaking from experience if you’d had it you wouldn’t comment like you do on here.

your correct army....many have died before their time - with much needed operations cancelled....depression, the will to live, locked up,how many just gave up...? very saddening..

As for Covid - was made possible to diagnose as cause of death, without testing even, but then, as the test itself (now belatedly admitted) is not fit for the purpose (it's inventor did say it wasn't meant for diagnostics, but that was ignored)....they could say it was convid, and who would question it ? - they still aren't....A friend of mine had a problem , spoke to the Doc over the phone, the prognosis - they had Long Covid - yes, he decided that through a telephone line....my friend, astounded ,replied - "as I haven't had short Covid, is that a good or bad thing "....we have to laugh.

Looking at the all cause numbers....some years are deadlier than others, it normal....there's years where deaths take a massive jump ....France in 2015 was the highest since 1945, same with Italy in 2014/15, - with 9.1% excess mortality !...isn't that in the area being touted with Covid ?.....In fact - 2014/15 was bad throughout europe - 14 countries reporting higher deaths than the previous 4 years - do we remember it ?.....likely not, even though yearly deaths were on the rise again from around 2010. So what was last year....can see up until week 47..2020- 542,463....but go back to 1980 - 581,385....1985 - 590,734 or 1991 - 570,044, then 2018 was much lower, even though it had the highest number of deaths since 1999, with 541.589...... . Complicated, isn't it.especially when if you try and work out all the....many varying determinants, it not so simple.

Cheers,

;

Meanwhile the lockdown continues, operations are cancelled, v!tal treatments are withheld, businesses are closing, the right to protest is banned, joblessness is on the rise, enforced vaccinations through coercion and control, billionaires are getting richer, benefits are being cut for the needy, food banks without food, mental illness seeing an exponential increase, police running amok issuing £10,000 fines, justice system in suspension and still the Tories hold a 12% lead in the polls.

Conclusion: The majority of the UK population are Braindead

Army, I don't want Covid, I've done my utmost in the last 12 months to avoid catching it, I know someone who caught it in hospital and died, it's a nasty virus, Long Covid is a serious problem we don't know much about yet. I give you all of that, but after looking at and studying the stats on a daily basis for the last 12 months, I dispute that Lockdown is the answer, it isn't, and neither is mask wearing.

That's all I'm saying mate, Covid is a problem, masks and lockdowns are not the solution, and I despise a government, opposition and media that lies, manipulates the stats, and says they are.
    Last edited by sinkov; 20-03-2021 at 11:02 AM.

Anti-maskers in Arizona burn medical masks amid COVID pandemic - watch.
    Health officials have pleaded with the public to wear masks to limit the spread of the virus. Still, the issue has become politically divisive in the United States.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science...c-watch-662603

Protesters in Phoenix, Arizona, gathered outside the Maricopa County Public Health Building and burned face masks on Friday to demonstrate against COVID-19 restrictions.
    According to a local CBS affiliate, the group of people at the demonstration were opposed to COVID-19 guidelines, including mask wearing.

Health officials have pleaded with the public to wear masks to limit the spread of the virus. Still, the issue has become politically divisive in the United States, unlike many other countries that have seen far lower rates of infection and death.
    Former US President Donald Trump minimized the need for coronavirus restrictions, including wearing masks, and predicted the pathogen would disappear "like a miracle."

If wearing masks is the answer, what the f*ck is the problem?

''The dreaded 'jab BT, the dreaded 'jab.''

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Army, I don't want Covid, I've done my utmost in the last 12 months to avoid catching it, I know someone who caught it in hospital and died, it's a nasty virus, Long Covid is a serious problem we don't know much about yet. I give you all of that, but after looking at and studying the stats on a daily basis for the last 12 months, I dispute that Lockdown is the answer, it isn't, and neither is mask wearing.

That's all I'm saying mate, Covid is a problem, masks and lockdowns are not the solution, and I despise a government, opposition and media that lies, manipulates the stats, and says they are.
    I know that sinkov , I - like you had been so careful but managed to let my guard down for 5 minutes literally no mask or sanitizer and lo and behold I caught it.

I completely appreciate that the whole thing probably hasn’t been handled best , however nobody knew how to deal with this and let’s be honest still don’t , other than we can get control of this in a lockdown.

I met a lady this last week who works for the nhs ( she had the jab weeks back ) but her husbands a driver and has contracted the virus , they’ve told her there isn’t much hope of him coming home again - he’ was a fit man at a non elderly 54 years - there the bits that get me and yet all people want to know is what’s happend to flu cases.

I posted it before and I honestly believe if people had contracted it and had been as poorly as I was and my wife was they would all have a different view.

Saturday 21/03

Worldwide anti lockdown Protests - Ignorned, belittled and dismissed by the government mouthpiece, msm propagandist lowlifes !

Page 188 of 301 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)