+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 196 of 301 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    My mind continues to boggle as well BT, for instance there have now been three posters on here, all three genuine, sensible, intelligent posters, I'll name them, Army, 59/60 and OC, who appear to believe it was either Lockdown or let the virus rip/run wild. I've asked all three where they are getting this idea from, but not as yet received an answer.

So who are they listening to, or reading, who is successfully putting this lie about and why are they believing it ? I don't know the answer to those questions, I wish I did, but I don't, so my mind continues to boggle.
    The alternative Sinkov to the situation we have been in is letting it run its course , those words from the rest of the head the balls , professors in their own minds that have from day one said and I quote , it’s a97% survival rate , it’s no more than a cold , they’ve lied to us about everything , they’re implanting micro chips in the vaccine to take over all of us and bill gates is behind it , it only takes the sick and already ill so that’s alright .
    They’re giving us jabs that cause blood clots thousands are affected 1in 250000 approx no proof it’s the jabs anyway plus let’s be honest some of them were sick anyway so they don’t count do they.

There is as much garbage against as there is for all the above - your S - Bt s And mine and any other argument linked to this **** show , no one knows what is right or wrong and you could argue forever about it - you though Sinkov have been and got inoculated so you must believe what this virus can do to you and how you can transfer it to others , even telling me you wear your mask but disagree with it strongly.

So to point the finger at a few of us is odd when you’ve complied just the same as we have to the biggest lie in history.

I am interested though when the idiots were shouting for herd immunity and to let it run its course etc how you missed that, there were many scientists, so called doctors , nurses just as Bt and Norder post On a regular basis with conspiracy views to the virus on here.

"The alternative Sinkov to the situation we have been in is letting it run its course ,"

No it wasn't army, please see Post 1945 where I explain what one of the alternatives was, there were others, none involved letting the virus run it's course, although for all the use lockdowns have been we might as well just have let it run it's course.

"you though Sinkov have been and got inoculated so you must believe what this virus can do to you and how you can transfer it to others , even telling me you wear your mask but disagree with it strongly."

There is a risk with the vaccines, there is a risk from catching Covid, on balance I decided I'd rather take my chance with the vaccine and reduce the risk of catching Covid.

I have no expertise or opinion regarding mask wearing, I only know what the NHS, PHE and WHO have said about them, and the sum total of medical/scientific knowledge since mask wearing began, possibly hundreds of years ago, said last March that they offered no protection to the wearer and very little, if any, to anyone else. Some time around June the WHO changed their recommendation, they said it was due to political pressure, and now recommended wearing them. I've seen no scientific or medical evidence to justify this change, it appears to be a purely political decision, so I continue to go with 'the science' which says they are a waste of time and can actually, if not worn properly, help spread the virus, and 99.9% of people do not use them properly, it's not possible. So I wear one where I'm obliged to, which is basically in shops and supermarkets, and remove it the instant I'm out, and keep well clear of people wearing these potentially virus saturated rags hanging from the end of their noses.

"The alternative Sinkov to the situation we have been in is letting it run its course ,"

No it wasn't army, please see Post 1945 where I explain what one of the alternatives was, there were others, none involved letting the virus run it's course, although for all the use lockdowns have been we might as well just have let it run it's course.
    Sinkov , you asked the question and I answered , I didn’t say the government had offered that proposal I said all The would be scientists in their own minds that know all about Covid how it’s transmitted what’s good for people and bad
    Including masks - distance apart - air transmitted particles , vaccines and their consequences.

I also said for as much there is for there is the same against so we don’t know even down to your mask statistics, in a few posts on here you question the government and yet believe the Who and others re statistics that could be codswallop like all the topics above.

Yet above all that you still went and got vaccinated and wear your mask when required , the right thing to do and protect yourself and others.

I accept you questioning figures but at the end of the day it’s questioning yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Sinkov , you asked the question and I answered , I didn’t say the government had offered that proposal I said all The would be scientists in their own minds that know all about Covid how it’s transmitted what’s good for people and bad
    Including masks - distance apart - air transmitted particles , vaccines and their consequences.

I also said for as much there is for there is the same against so we don’t know even down to your mask statistics, in a few posts on here you question the government and yet believe the Who and others re statistics that could be codswallop like all the topics above.

Yet above all that you still went and got vaccinated and wear your mask when required , the right thing to do and protect yourself and others.

I accept you questioning figures but at the end of the day it’s questioning yourself.
    I don't really understand your points above army. You said there was no alternative to lockdowns, I posted a link to the obvious alternative, the government's own long standing Pandemic Plan, you simply repeated that there was no alternative to lockdowns.

On masks I wear one when I have to, I simply accept what the entire medical and scientific concensus was a year ago, and accepted by the NHS, PHE and WHO, that there was no benefit to wearing one. If politicians want to 'persuade' the WHO to change their recommendation for their own nefarious purposes there's nothing I can do about that, I can only wait for the medical/scientific evidence which proves their original advice, that they are a waste of time, was wrong. I'm still waiting, the only major investigation since, in Denmark, confirmed the original concensus, that they offered only marginal protection at best, but that report was suppressed. I wonder why ?

No need to worry anymore, should I close the thread?

https://www.cityam.com/uk-to-achieve...41b8-9552-e150

Bloody hell, hang on - thread stays open...

https://www.cityam.com/another-covid...-chris-whitty/

I don't really understand your points above army. You said there was no alternative to lockdowns, I posted a link to the obvious alternative, the government's own long standing Pandemic Plan, you simply repeated that there was no alternative to lockdowns.

On masks I wear one when I have to, I simply accept what the entire medical and scientific concensus was a year ago, and accepted by the NHS, PHE and WHO, that there was no benefit to wearing one. If politicians want to 'persuade' the WHO to change their recommendation for their own nefarious purposes there's nothing I can do about that, I can only wait for the medical/scientific evidence which proves their original advice, that they are a waste of time, was wrong. I'm still waiting, the only major investigation since, in Denmark, confirmed the original concensus, that they offered only marginal protection at best, but that report was suppressed. I wonder why ?
    If you read it Sinkov I didn’t what I said was that every other head the ball , conspiracists and medical expert In their own mind ( expert opinion ) said that the alternative to lockdown was herd immunity and let everyone carry on as normal.
    I didn’t say there was / wasn’t an alternative to a lockdown at all —— I don’t like this one we’re in and have posted previously that the government have made mistakes within it ( still are ) but in their defence I also posted I wouldn’t have liked the poison chalice that they have had to carry for 15 months or so, as with all government issues devil you devil you don’t ( Bt will back that as I think if Boris sent him a £50 note every week he’d still be to blame for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    If you read it Sinkov I didn’t what I said was that every other head the ball , conspiracists and medical expert In their own mind ( expert opinion ) said that the alternative to lockdown was herd immunity and let everyone carry on as normal.
    I didn’t say there was / wasn’t an alternative to a lockdown at all —— I don’t like this one we’re in and have posted previously that the government have made mistakes within it ( still are ) but in their defence I also posted I wouldn’t have liked the poison chalice that they have had to carry for 15 months or so, as with all government issues devil you devil you don’t ( Bt will back that as I think if Boris sent him a £50 note every week he’d still be to blame for everything.
    If old Blow Job sent me a grand a week in cash, I'd still think he is a useless tw@t army88.

[QUOTE=The Bedlington Terrier;39749900]Bloody hell, hang on - thread stays open...

https://www.cityam.com/another-covid...-chris-whitty/[/I’ve read back a few of these posts and just for balance , today I met a work colleague after not seeing him for a few months , he’d had Covid as had I and we kind off swapped experiences and symptoms, he then told me he’d lost his dad recently to Covid who was primary carer to his mum who’s also contracted the virus.

I read our statistical squabbles the rights the wrongs masks , jabs , lies the government how they handled this and the so called lies etc.

Suddenly it was all irrelevant as that sickening feeling returned to my stomach that someone pretty close had lost his dad and potentially his mum , standing before me a broken man - the squabbling and statistics are pointless in a fight against this killer disease ( as I’ve said all along until it touches you your family or someone close you really can’t comprehend the devastation it delivers ).

As from now I won’t be commenting on Covid again , the stats rights wrongs are pointless

Page 196 of 301 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)