+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 199 of 301 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's amusing reading the journos trying to work out why Boris said that, when it's so patently untrue, many and varied are the reasons given, but no one has stated the bleedin obvious one. He's a buffoon, an idiot, he just says the first thing that comes into his head, he doesn't really know what he's doing or saying, as BT correctly keeps pointing out. God help us, this buffoon runs the country.
    It's much more sinister than that sinkov. Three Lockdowns did NOT work, the mass rollout of vaccines has.

Does anybody in their right mind think Boris is going to forfeit the right to lock everyone away whenever he has the whim?

Taking back control is going to be a long hard road, especially now that the Tories have effectively taken away our right to protest.

B@stards!

It has been Israel's Independence day: (73 years old. )

There must have been about 1000 souls that came into, and celebrated this day in our village ( the Kibbutz ) But what struck me was that I saw just one young woman with a mask, she was a guest from outside. It lead me to think, Pandemic ,what Pandemic? Of course fine weather and the smell of BBQ's.

65% drop in severe asthma, Israeli hospital says it’s the masks.

Sheba Medical Center found a 65% decrease in the hospitalization of severe asthma patients and a 45% drop in the number of urgent visits to the hospital’s emergency room by asthma sufferers in 2020 versus 2019.

“You go outside during Passover – a time in which many plants are blooming that are highly allergic in Israel – wearing a mask and most pollens will not penetrate your nose and mouth, so you will have a lot less allergies,” Agmon-Levin said. “It’s a nice idea that you can decrease exacerbation from pollen with something that costs 90 agorot compared to the drugs we usually give patients that are very expensive and have many more adverse effects.”

On Sunday, a Health Ministry decision to stop the requirement that citizens need to wear masks in open spaces went into effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post

On Sunday, a Health Ministry decision to stop the requirement that citizens need to wear masks in open spaces went into effect.
    I was surprised to read that Balan, I always hold Israel in high regard, a well run country, a pragmatic nation, and then I find out your government has been requiring the population to wear masks in the open air. Seems like I was wrong, you're run by the same sort of lunatics that run this country, in fact worse, even Boris has not gone that far with the mask idiocy.

Just been reading that in January new infections in Israel were running at 10,000 a day, and this in a country where the population were forced to wear masks indoors AND outdoors. How much more evidence is needed before it dawns on our, and Israel's, cretinous leaders that masks don't work ?

No, sinkov the ultra-Orthodox and Arab communities, they did not care about any recommendations at first ,and still some arab in their villages. But the worst being religious groups that did not care ,an example there were gatherings with thousands present.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/v...bbi-s-n1256305

COVID-19 Pandemic
    Thousands Join in Jerusalem Funerals, Flout Pandemic Rules

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pan...pandemic-rules

But take some disinfectant ,wear that mask ,spray a surface ,then if you smell it ?? The mask does not stop the virus!!

Interesting Balan, the Rabbi's funeral was on January 31st, that was a 'superspreader' event if ever I've seen one. If indeed it was such an event, the number of cases, hospitalisations and deaths must have risen in the last 3 weeks of February. I don't have access to the Israeli stats Balan,but I'm sure you do. Was there any indication in February's stats that this event did indeed lead to a surge in Covid cases ?

sinkov: In truth I was not really interested in what they put out . BT told us of the woman across the street from him, she had an heart attack, but on her death certificate, 'Covid -19'. An Arab told me something of the same lines of what happened here. I just think it all as ''they tell you what they want you to hear !''

Page 199 of 301 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)