+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 200 of 301 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

"The Illusion of Evidence Based Medicine"

Leemon McHenry PhD is a bioethicist and Emeritus Professor of Philosophy at California State University, Northridge, in the United States. He has taught philosophy at the University of Edinburgh, Old Dominion University, Davidson College, Central Michigan University, Wittenberg University and Loyola Marymount University, and has held visiting research positions at Johns Hopkins University, UCLA and at the Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities in the University of Edinburgh. His research interests center on medical ethics, metaphysics, and philosophy of science.

How the pharmaceutical (snake oil) companies falsify and manipulate "science" to promote and circulate their products.

Little cameo for you: 0300 number rings on the mobile this morning, our office uses this number so I answered it. Really posh totty on the end of the line and starts, "Mr BT this is the NHS Vaccination Programme, calling you to organise..." I informed her she was wasting her time and my time and closed the call down.

Sadly, it seems Israel will not have my tourist shekels because they are insisting on vaccination passports. I was so looking forward to meeting Mr Balan.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Little cameo for you: 0300 number rings on the mobile this morning, our office uses this number so I answered it. Really posh totty on the end of the line and starts, "Mr BT this is the NHS Vaccination Programme, calling you to organise..." I informed her she was wasting her time and my time and closed the call down.

Sadly, it seems Israel will not have my tourist shekels because they are insisting on vaccination passports. I was so looking forward to meeting Mr Balan.
    BT, worry not because whilst you won't be able to visit Israel without a vaccination passport I have heard that you will be able to attend as many European Super League matches as you want without any paperwork at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

I've had two letters and a text asking me to apply for a swab test kit so I can participate in some trial they're running. Taking part 'will help inform decisions about the best time to lift restrictions, it takes just 5 minutes to register'. The people making these decisions are congenital liars, I don't trust them or their motives, any positive test will simply be used as evidence to extend lockdowns, the letters went straight into the bin, the text has been deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I've had two letters and a text asking me to apply for a swab test kit so I can participate in some trial they're running. Taking part 'will help inform decisions about the best time to lift restrictions, it takes just 5 minutes to register'. The people making these decisions are congenital liars, I don't trust them or their motives, any positive test will simply be used as evidence to extend lockdowns, the letters went straight into the bin, the text has been deleted.
    Top man.

Balan will not be happy...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/virus-...m_medium=email

Worry not all, you will have another shot too!

Brilliant sinkov and would have been my reaction too ---and I am a number cruncher! There are statistics and there are lies!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Brilliant sinkov and would have been my reaction too ---and I am a number cruncher! There are statistics and there are lies!
    I got another text this afternoon Sub, I have until 3pm tomorrow to register. I can't get over how brass-faced they are, Boris has stated quite categorically that they will not be bringing the restriction dates forward under any circumstances, the only possible changes will be to extend the restrictions, so that is the only possible use they can put this data to. Anyone wanting to get out of lockdown and partaking in this trial is like a turkey voting for christmas, and this is one turkey that won't be voting for christmas.

I got another text this afternoon Sub, I have until 3pm tomorrow to register. I can't get over how brass-faced they are, Boris has stated quite categorically that they will not be bringing the restriction dates forward under any circumstances, the only possible changes will be to extend the restrictions, so that is the only possible use they can put this data to. Anyone wanting to get out of lockdown and partaking in this trial is like a turkey voting for christmas, and this is one turkey that won't be voting for christmas.
    Turkey? Turkey? Definitely not sinkov, however, you may be chicken because you don't want to know that you have the virus! lol
    I'm with you in that ---pass the grain!

From the Spectator this morning: "Coronavirus is no longer the biggest cause of death in Britain. There were a further 18 deaths within 28 days of a positive Covid test and 2,729 cases recorded in the past 24 hours. Yesterday 117,909 people had their first dose of the vaccine and 416,784 their second. The total number of vaccinations given now stands at 44,450,252 and 33,257,651 people have had at least one dose".

Time to unleash the dogs Boris?

Page 200 of 301 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)