+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 201 of 301 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Now more than 2,000 posts on this bollox and happily the pandemic is out of business here in the United Kingdom. Masks Away!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/med...?ocid=msedgdhp

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Now more than 2,000 posts on this bollox and happily the pandemic is out of business here in the United Kingdom. Masks Away!
    If only BT, I was on Clitheroe market yesterday, still people shambling around in the open air with muzzles on, and then the saddest sight of all, a lady driving off Booths car park, on her own in her car, with a mask on. Who is responsible for this, where has she read it, or who has told her that this is what she needs to do ? If this poor woman's mind is so disturbed, is she even in a fit state to be driving a car ? I arrived back home bemused and a tad depressed.

East Lancs NHS Trust latest daily figures show just ONE Covid admission, 10 patients, none of the 10 in ICUs. Blackburn with Darwen reported their last Covid death on the 28th of March, just 8 in total in the whole of March and none since. We're nearly into May and I still can't eat in a restaurant for another month yet, and the great British public, for some bizarre reason that escapes me, lap this s-h-i-t up, demand it lasts even longer. FFS beam me up Scotty.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    If only BT, I was on Clitheroe market yesterday, still people shambling around in the open air with muzzles on, and then the saddest sight of all, a lady driving off Booths car park, on her own in her car, with a mask on. Who is responsible for this, where has she read it, or who has told her that this is what she needs to do ? If this poor woman's mind is so disturbed, is she even in a fit state to be driving a car ? I arrived back home bemused and a tad depressed.

East Lancs NHS Trust latest daily figures show just ONE Covid admission, 10 patients, none of the 10 in ICUs. Blackburn with Darwen reported their last Covid death on the 28th of March, just 8 in total in the whole of March and none since. We're nearly into May and I still can't eat in a restaurant for another month yet, and the great British public, for some bizarre reason that escapes me, lap this s-h-i-t up, demand it lasts even longer. FFS beam me up Scotty.
    I've just been to the local ASDA with the wife, honestly you would think we are in the middle of a "pandemic crisis". Lots of staff with masks and visors on, eejits in the car park masked up, folk filling their cars up at the pumps wearing masks and then driving up to the pay booth masked up. My hypothesis is spot on, 95% of British adults are dead from the neck up.

I blame Dolly the sheep and cloning. Baaaaaah.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/med...?ocid=msedgdhp

Britain is no longer in a pandemic, experts have said, as new data showed the vaccination programme is reducing symptomatic Covid infections by up to 90 per cent.
    The success of the vaccination programme means the Covid-19 outbreak is no longer considered to be a pandemic in the UK

the vaccine is reducing infections... ?

very recently - Pepsi max, Mango chutney and Milk were rapid tested for Covid and...came up positive !

but if the vaccine is meant to boost a weak immune system, to help fight a "bug" - that means you catch the bug and then shed the bug...so the vaccine has nothing to with the "infection" rate...so who tf are these experts ?

I've just been to the local ASDA with the wife, honestly you would think we are in the middle of a "pandemic crisis". Lots of staff with masks and visors on, eejits in the car park masked up, folk filling their cars up at the pumps wearing masks and then driving up to the pay booth masked up. My hypothesis is spot on, 95% of British adults are dead from the neck up.

I blame Dolly the sheep and cloning. Baaaaaah.

folk will use an app to find coffee shop, can't be bothered to read maps, have robot lawn mowers etc....really. they prefer to have something else do the work (thinking) for them, so if they're told to, they'll happily shove something on their face rather then use their brain to figure it pointless even.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    Britain is no longer in a pandemic, experts have said, as new data showed the vaccination programme is reducing symptomatic Covid infections by up to 90 per cent.
    The success of the vaccination programme means the Covid-19 outbreak is no longer considered to be a pandemic in the UK

the vaccine is reducing infections... ?

very recently - Pepsi max, Mango chutney and Milk were rapid tested for Covid and...came up positive !

but if the vaccine is meant to boost a weak immune system, to help fight a "bug" - that means you catch the bug and then shed the bug...so the vaccine has nothing to with the "infection" rate...so who tf are these experts ?

folk will use an app to find coffee shop, can't be bothered to read maps, have robot lawn mowers etc....really. they prefer to have something else do the work (thinking) for them, so if they're told to, they'll happily shove something on their face rather then use their brain to figure it pointless even.

norder, your last statement really sums up just how the digital age is being used to turn people into robots. Ask Alexa, Talk to Cortana and countless other devices spread out around the world have done much to robotise so many people.
    They have lost the ability to think for themselves and will respond to whatever this guy or that guy says because he is supposed to be an expert or he posts on Facebook!
    The world has gone crazy, however, it is all manipulated and the Chinese economy continues to flourish ----meanwhile in the western world and in India............................................. ..

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    norder, your last statement really sums up just how the digital age is being used to turn people into robots. Ask Alexa, Talk to Cortana and countless other devices spread out around the world have done much to robotise so many people.
    They have lost the ability to think for themselves and will respond to whatever this guy or that guy says because he is supposed to be an expert or he posts on Facebook!
    The world has gone crazy, however, it is all manipulated and the Chinese economy continues to flourish ----meanwhile in the western world and in India............................................. ..
    Smoke and mirrors is how Johnson goes about his business and Princess Nut Nut seems to be just as bad!

If, (oh, that word ) everything was running smoothly, people would never demand a change, we would all be content with what there is, economics, politics etc. But there has to come a time when people start to act, wishing to change, the system and Government as it is
    now, ''enough is enough.'' Sadly we will have to wait a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    The world has gone crazy, however, it is all manipulated and the Chinese economy continues to flourish ----meanwhile in the western world and in India..........
    if we allow it, the future is digits...Sub - we all get a number, machine reliance, gadget dependence, imagine it...and theres more and more being born that'll know little to nothing of that natural freewheeling self-determining "learning" experience we call Life !

French drug assessment center demands removal of all four widely used COVID vaccines

According to the CTIAP, all of the vaccines were put on the market and actively used on human beings before ‘proof of quality for the active substance and the finished product’ was produced.

A regional independent drug assessment center, the CTIAP (Centre territorial d’Information indépendante et d’Avis pharmaceutiques), which is linked to the Cholet public hospital in the west of France, recently published a report showing that the vaccines used against COVID were not only submitted to insufficient clinical testing, but that the quality of the active substances, their “excipients, some of which are new,” and the manufacturing processes are problematic. “These new excipients should be considered as new active substances,” the Cholet hospital team stated, in a study that according to them raises issues that have not been commented to date.

The team led by Dr. Catherine Frade, a pharmacist, worked on public data released by the EMA with relation to the Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) shots, and its first caveat was that all these products only have temporary marketing authorizations. They are all subject to further studies that reach as far as 2024 and even beyond, and these will be almost impossible to be completed because of the way the vaccines are now being distributed, said the CTIAP report.

Consequently, prudence would even dictate that, in all countries where these vaccines against COVID-19 have been marketed, all the batches thus “released” should be withdrawn immediately; and that these MAs that have been granted should be suspended, or even cancelled, as a matter of urgency until further notice. In any case, this is the sense of the recommendations that we could suggest to the ad hoc authorities, and in particular to the French authorities. And, at the very least, this information must be made known to everyone in a clear, fair, and appropriate manner.

All the more so since, in the case of serious adverse effects, including deaths, and in order to establish the said “causal link” with certainty, the victims and their families are often powerless when faced with the requirement of “probatio diabolica” [a legal requirement to achieve an impossible proof].

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fr...covid-vaccines

https://ctiapchcholet.blogspot.com/2...-la-covid.html

The wife's got a strop on Norder. She wants to book a cruise on the Rhine, but vaccinations are mandatory. The rest is history.

The wife's got a strop on Norder. She wants to book a cruise on the Rhine, but vaccinations are mandatory. The rest is history.
    I considered the position.My age,family pressure,outside pressure and decided to have the jab.No side effects and at least no hassle now.Might be worth re-considering BT.

Page 201 of 301 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)