+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 217 of 281 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's neither BT, it's simply the last stage in a long, slow process intended to return the country to some semblance of normality. The Road Map was first published back in February, SAGE had a large part to play in it's formulation, it had four stages, all with tests to be passed, the last stage was even extended for a month.

The idea that this is a recently dreamed up mad gamble on the whim of one man is not the case at all, in fact it's just more Lefty FAKE NEWS.
    The decision to stick with the date is Boris' alone. Like I said sinkov, it’s either epidemiological stupidity or alternatively, the call of a brave man who is prepared to gamble with the lives of thousands and thousands of people.

Funny how he is now holed up with Princess Nut nuts at Chequers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The decision to stick with the date is Boris' alone. Like I said sinkov, it’s either epidemiological stupidity or alternatively, the call of a brave man who is prepared to gamble with the lives of thousands and thousands of people.
    He didn't stick with the date though, he listened to the bedwetters and moved it back a month. The four tests were met, virtually no one is dying, the NHS is a million miles away from any crisis and so the restrictions were lifted, albeit a month later than planned. Where's the gamble ?

He didn't stick with the date though, he listened to the bedwetters and moved it back a month. The four tests were met, virtually no one is dying, the NHS is a million miles away from any crisis and so the restrictions were lifted, albeit a month later than planned. Where's the gamble ?
    I just pick up on the bedwetters news feeds mon ami, Jesus Christ we have more than enough of them on here.

the Slimy puppet freak creep abberation Prostitute Macron - who aspires to be Jupiterian - a leader unchallenged and detached from trivialities, like the Roman god of the skies.....wants all his cattle to be tagged (vaccine passport) before entering shops, supermarkets, cafe's etc....but unfortunately for him - the People (across france) have told him to go Fluck himself - it becoming a regular prescription for his madness... he must have a craving for it - mashochistic twot that he is.

18 Jul 2021

Last edited by Norder; 18-07-2021 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

the Slimy puppet freak creep abberation Prostitute Macron - who aspires to be Jupiterian - a leader unchallenged and detached from trivialities, like the Roman god of the skies.....wants all his cattle to be tagged (vaccine passport) before entering shops, supermarkets, cafe's etc....but unfortunately for him - the People (across france) have told him to go Fluck himself - it becoming a regular prescription for his madness... he must have a craving for it - mashochistic twot that he is.

18 Jul 2021

Say what you like about the French Norder, but they will not take **** from their government with the same bovine acceptance that the majority of the once great British public do nowadays. Maybe it's the education system, they are taught to think for themselves and question everything, I'm not sure that applies here, our system has for some time been prioritising teaching what to think, not how to think.

Say what you like about the French Norder, but they will not take **** from their government with the same bovine acceptance that the majority of the once great British public do nowadays. Maybe it's the education system, they are taught to think for themselves and question everything, I'm not sure that applies here, our system has for some time been prioritising teaching what to think, not how to think.
    as I know it - Sinkov...the French education system is very antiquated/ regimented.....as for their "acceptance"....I know that what comes first (loyalty) is to the Town/Department, whatever number that is - those up in Paris, being considered "somewhere else" or "something else"...not true or faithful to France.....thus making them very protective of what they have, and is it perhaps, that to many of the French, commitment is replied to with a peut être, pas possible...or their all time Favourite....

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

as I know it - Sinkov...the French education system is very antiquated/ regimented.....
    It was certainly the case when we lived in France Norder, and Mrs S, whose entire working life was in education, and so knows far more of these things than I do, says it's still the case.

However, having spent ten years living with the products of the French system, and the last ten years living with the products of ours, I prefer their admittedly antiquated and regimented system.

On the other hand, Mrs S does not, so what do I know.

It was certainly the case when we lived in France Norder, and Mrs S, whose entire working life was in education, and so knows far more of these things than I do, says it's still the case.

However, having spent ten years living with the products of the French system, and the last ten years living with the products of ours, I prefer their admittedly antiquated and regimented system.

there was a word Teachers used for kids that thought for themselves.....with inventivness or imagination, I can't remember it, but some professeure/professeurs would go so far as to have the offending child stand in shame while the whole class delivered it...a nasty degrading experience, fit or be flogged.....unless, received into one of the grandes écoles - such as École Polytechnique lX in Paris - it offers a direct pass to the high table , for the whore establishment or dominant elite....etc.

had a look at the current state of brainwashing for the hoy polloi....and found this.

I remember going to a parent’s reunion for Leyla (I had to cancel 2 lessons to be there since it was at 4 PM, again, how do working parents cope?) and the teacher said “I have nothing special to tell you. Leyla is doing great, she is happy, obedient and has a good attitude in class”. That was all I could get from the teacher. Next parent…

One thing is certain: the French system, from the very beginning, promotes fitting in the system. And you get yelled at when you don’t. Not a great way to form future thinking out of the box, entrepreneurs or to develop originality and self-esteem… I hate to think my Leyla is being raised to fit in a (shoe) box.

https://www.frenchtoday.com/blog/fre...-organization/

also depends on how alive the parent.

Cheers.

as we parlez.

not many years ago, Sinkov...only a handful - I was working on something with a French friend, a lovely gent - big, and just as big on France and all things French....we'd finished what we were doing and i'd poured an apero - talk moved to France, nothing heavy, just observations and ........He broke down, and with tears flowing said - " what have they done, what are they doing to my country, the traditions, the beauty - etc etc - Why ?
    We knew, but didn't want to, we'd noticed the decline, talked of it, felt it even....but coming from him, brought it home proper, it hurt, and still does.

Someone, somewhere, seriously expects me to have this vaccine...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/med...edgdhp&pc=U531

Page 217 of 281 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)