+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 224 of 301 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

feel for you army - honestly do, I know those who feel the same as yourself - and there's no telling them anything outside of mainstream narrative -they have no interest, their ideas an opinions are fixed, even though the government has lied and disinformed the people for decades, centuries even...it doesn't seem to matter - there's no debating it, and no changing their minds...even though transparency and honest government is a complete and utter fantasy - dont forget...there were no weapons of mass destruction, and they didn't have to drop the hydrogen bomb on japanese civilians...etc etc etc.

it being so, you may be interested in what Dr Robert malone (who came up with the idea of MRNA vaccines) - has to say about the current group of experimental concoctions.

No issues with the government lies Norder I accept they do about everything, I get that completely

My basis for inoculation and nurses and doctors statement was based on facts

I’ve had Covid and was very poorly as has my wife we’ve lost family and close friends to it , and I’ve talked to the doctors and nurses who are there treating people , holding patients hands while they died alone etc .

I get the clip and it’s impact , but it’s like I’ve said to you previously if you yourself are lucky enough to have not being touched by this virus or your close family friends etc , you’ll be like so many others where it’s just not real ( it’s a cold a flu at worst ) .

If you talk to medical as I said above or went to see. What this virus does to human life youd think differently , So next time your digging up the media videos , stop and go to Burnley general for example and ask to speak to a nurse who’s been on the front line - it will change your perspective for a while at least till you go back to reading non mainstream media with so called doctors on their 5 mins of fame.

The virus has no favourites just something in your immune - system that goes into overdrive to try and save your life - for many it’s a poorly stint and they survive for others it’s a horrible lonely death .

Don’t feel sorry/ pity for me I can only believe what I’ve experienced first hand and seen with my own eyes - before all the media / propaganda I trust my own eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm not buying into your "I am a vulnerable 74 year old" bull$hit, Supersub6.
    BT, of course I am vulnerable ---I am of that age and the government classed my age group as being vulnerable ---who am I to argue against this government ruling?

army ---I do sympathise with your situation, however, I have a son who is a frontline Paramedic in London who has lost colleagues who were in their fifties, his wife is a GP who has been visiting Care Homes for years and who was a guinea pig in the vaccination programme. I have lost friends and an ex-work colleague to the virus, my other daughter-in-law had it in March last year and, as a Type 1 diabetic with just 1 kidney she suffered but was never hospitalised but was nursed back to full health by her husband and is keeping well.
    I just take a philosophic view of the whole thing in that ---if you are going to get it -----you will. How you deal with things then is an unknown situation, however, lots of people have had the virus and have survived, whilst others have not.
    In my SSAFA voluntary work I was speaking to a client last night who is absoluteley petrified to leave the house in case he catches the virus. He does have to go out because his mental state was such that his doctor had arranged treatment with a consultant to try to get some normality back in his life. I am unable to go and see him because of my age, SSAFA consider that I am vulnerable, so I have to do everything to try to help him on the phone, which is far from ideal.
    He was a Merchant seaman who as involved in the Falklands War and my own diagnosis, from what I know from our phine contact, is that he is suffering from PTSD but he doesn't think so and has not discussed this with his GP. It's all very sad.

The main point in all of what has transpired over the past 18 months is that you have no control over whether or not you will get the virus, it is a matter of luck and. as such, there is absolutely no point in worrrying about something which may or may not happen. If it does happen, you deal with it, just as you have done and you can only hope that you can get on and live your life as you had previously.

I have never for one moment felt that our current cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown aided and abetted by their moronic, quisling sidekick Kier Starmer have looked beyond their noses to see that their feckless, irrational decisions are wrecking our economy and people’s lives.

Levelling up my arse.

Well said, if only our hapless government had half as much common-sense as you Sub.

Haha --thanks sinkov, however, it really isn't rocket science, is it? Oh bugger ---who mentioned science?

Just off topic, with the way the weather has been up here for the last 24 hours I think that Alright Sunshine needs to step up to the plate and win the Pitmans Derby!!

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    No issues with the government lies Norder I accept they do about everything, I get that completely
    My basis for inoculation and nurses and doctors statement was based on facts

I’ve had Covid and was very poorly as has my wife we’ve lost family and close friends to it , and I’ve talked to the doctors and nurses who are there treating people , holding patients hands while they died alone etc .
    I get the clip and it’s impact , but it’s like I’ve said to you previously if you yourself are lucky enough to have not being touched by this virus or your close family friends etc , you’ll be like so many others where it’s just not real ( it’s a cold a flu at worst ) .

If you talk to medical as I said above or went to see. What this virus does to human life youd think differently , So next time your digging up the media videos , stop and go to Burnley general for example and ask to speak to a nurse who’s been on the front line - it will change your perspective for a while at least till you go back to reading non mainstream media with so called doctors on their 5 mins of fame.

The virus has no favourites just something in your immune - system that goes into overdrive to try and save your life - for many it’s a poorly stint and they survive for others it’s a horrible lonely death .
    Don’t feel sorry/ pity for me I can only believe what I’ve experienced first hand and seen with my own eyes - before all the media / propaganda I trust my own eyes.

Army...I also know NHS staff - and their picture is a completely different scene to what you are painting...other than, one I know, who is well embedded with the covid cabal, and oddly and unlike the others, has been tested and found positive "twice"...of course, she had no unusual symptoms, and just stayed home...watched tv, ate and drank, perhaps orange juice....it seems that kids have discovered it's useful qualities and are using it to trigger a positive result so that they can bunk off school, dont blame them, I would have done the same.

But my experience (first hand) is no different from the overwhelming majority, we see tha same people around and about, and perhaps only know a few who've been deathed by Convid - likely when in hospital for other treatment, or in their last days in a nursing home.

As for Burnley General, under east lancs hospital trust - which includes five others I see, Blackburn, Pendle, Rossendale, Clitheroe and Accrington...up until late last year (11 convid months) had 287 people who had Covid on their death certificate, and with an average age of 76....Obviously, those that died exclusively from it, will be significantly less.

It also an unfortunate reality of this game - that there's need to, as you say, "dig up vids" etc....and why is that, why do we need to "search" for truth...why should that be ? Look again at what Dr Malone said in the vid I posted for you, Where..is the Debate, "We need Debate". Why then is opinion and dictate so one sided, as if it the truth, clear and genuine "Fact"...then why the need to ban millions of accounts on social media etc, well ...again, that to me, and many many others, is an obviously duplicitous tactic that a despot such as Stalin would be proud of.
    And what were they doing, what did they do that was considered so great a threat to the mainstream narrative ?.....i'll tell you, "they questioned", natural and legitimate questions....are they/we not free to do that ?....it seems not....but we only need to look at history to see the results of slanted and discriminatory influence, and there's only been one purpose on which to base it - to pursuade and shape for a futiure of their design, strengthen their position, and weaken ours - and just as now., the warnings were sounded.

cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    Army...I also know NHS staff - and their picture is a completely different scene to what you are painting...other than, one I know, who is well embedded with the covid cabal, and oddly and unlike the others, has been tested and found positive "twice"...of course, she had no unusual symptoms, and just stayed home...watched tv, ate and drank, perhaps orange juice....it seems that kids have discovered it's useful qualities and are using it to trigger a positive result so that they can bunk off school, dont blame them, I would have done the same.

But my experience (first hand) is no different from the overwhelming majority, we see tha same people around and about, and perhaps only know a few who've been deathed by Convid - likely when in hospital for other treatment, or in their last days in a nursing home.

As for Burnley General, under east lancs hospital trust - which includes five others I see, Blackburn, Pendle, Rossendale, Clitheroe and Accrington...up until late last year (11 convid months) had 287 people who had Covid on their death certificate, and with an average age of 76....Obviously, those that died exclusively from it, will be significantly less.

It also an unfortunate reality of this game - that there's need to, as you say, "dig up vids" etc....and why is that, why do we need to "search" for truth...why should that be ? Look again at what Dr Malone said in the vid I posted for you, Where..is the Debate, "We need Debate". Why then is opinion and dictate so one sided, as if it the truth, clear and genuine "Fact"...then why the need to ban millions of accounts on social media etc, well ...again, that to me, and many many others, is an obviously duplicitous tactic that a despot such as Stalin would be proud of.
    And what were they doing, what did they do that was considered so great a threat to the mainstream narrative ?.....i'll tell you, "they questioned", natural and legitimate questions....are they/we not free to do that ?....it seems not....but we only need to look at history to see the results of slanted and discriminatory influence, and there's only been one purpose on which to base it - to pursuade and shape for a futiure of their design, strengthen their position, and weaken ours - and just as now., the warnings were sounded.

cheers.

What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Haha --thanks sinkov, however, it really isn't rocket science, is it? Oh bugger ---who mentioned science?

Just off topic, with the way the weather has been up here for the last 24 hours I think that Alright Sunshine needs to step up to the plate and win the Pitmans Derby!!
    I know the horse well Sub, I'd been following it over a cliff, so I stopped backing it and it promptly went and won at Hamilton. I didn't back it in the Plate, but back on turf in a smallish field, I think it'll go in again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I know the horse well Sub, I'd been following it over a cliff, so I stopped backing it and it promptly went and won at Hamilton. I didn't back it in the Plate, but back on turf in a smallish field, I think it'll go in again soon.
    sinkov, I know nothing about the geegees but I just liked the name on a day when it continued raining from the day before. I shall watch its progress and hope that it wins for you again!

Page 224 of 301 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)