+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 231 of 301 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

I'm reading far too much negativity regarding the efficacy of the mRNA manipulation.

Let human immune systems kick in, instead of relying on protein manipulation is my advice.

Not for me...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/med...edgdhp&pc=U531
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 07-07-2021 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm reading far too much negativity regarding the efficacy of the mRNA manipulation.

Let human immune systems kick in, instead of relying on protein manipulation is my advice.

Not for me...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/med...edgdhp&pc=U531
    Vax victims - there are Many - BT.....mainstream truth supression has been, and is, unpardonable.

as here - a perfectly legitmate and greatly important question from a uk politician - and watch the reaction.

can let it run or...go to 1min 30.

Last edited by Norder; 07-07-2021 at 09:33 PM.

Letter in The Telegraph,

"SIR – Television reporters constantly interview members of the public who claim that they don’t want lockdown to end. Where do they find these people?

If their lives have not been blighted by the lockdowns of the last 16 months, I can only assume that they don’t work or run a business; they don’t go shopping; they never eat out; they don’t have school-age children or students in their family; they don’t know anyone in hospital or a care home; they don’t have health problems or ever need to see a GP; they never go on holiday; they never go to the theatre, a cinema or to a concert; they don’t support a charity; they neither attend nor support nor try to organise a local club or organisation; they don’t go to public talks or meetings; they don’t have or want any social contact; their family never plans an event such as a wedding; they don’t wish to attend any funerals.

This amounts to existing, not living. Some of us want to live!"

Valerie Monaghan
    Cowbridge, Glamorgan

Where do they find them indeed Valerie, she should be aware that the BBC funds a very efficient Research Department, they can locate activists, campaigners or 'ordinary' members of the general public, who usually turn out to be also members of the Labour Party, to say what the BBC wants them to say, and get them on the airwaves, within minutes.

You still have this nasty fixation with the Labour Party mon ami - why is this?

The next door neighbours had four adult visitors yesterday and the six of them popped in to our garden to say hello.

Everyone of them are distraught we are unleashing the dogs and letting herd immunity take the place of these endless lockdowns.

My wife said, "I showed admirable constraint in not ruining a lovely sunny afternoon".

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You still have this nasty fixation with the Labour Party mon ami - why is this?
    You may describe it as a nasty fixation BT, but you're a Lefty so you would. I'm merely making the observation that on numerous occasions, 'ordinary' members of the public, asked to comment on matters political, have turned out to be Labour Party or Trade Union members/activists, far, far too many for it to be co-incidence. But as this subterfuge is not reported on the BBC, obviously, nor the Grauniad, you will be unaware of this.

Always glad to shine a little light for you mon ami, into the darker recesses of how our national broadcaster operates. You're welcome.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-immunity-debt

New Zealand now paying the price for their insane Lockdown regime. "Wellington has 46 children currently hospitalised for respiratory illnesses including respiratory syncytial virus, or RSV. A number are infants, and many are on oxygen."

Horrendous.
    Last edited by sinkov; 09-07-2021 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-immunity-debt

New Zealand now paying the price for their insane Lockdown regime. "Wellington has 46 children currently hospitalised for respiratory illnesses including respiratory syncytial virus, or RSV. A number are infants, and many are on oxygen."

Horrendous.
    Yet still the idiots will insist that meddling with their immunisation mechanism is a really good idea.

It's not!

"Health officials are concerned that a new variant may be causing a surge in the North East, according to the i."

They're desperate to find it and they're running out of time. Could this be it ? No co-incidence I suppose that it's a Lefty rag running this story is it.

"A lot of people are really lapping up this COVID con . In a garden centre today in the cafe, I was maskless, all those eating were maskless. I got up from my table and on the way out got into conversation with a person sitting and eating. I approached and the woman nearly choked on her coleslaw. ‘Don’t come any nearer, get back” she hysterically cried, putting her hands out in front of her.I thought she was going to make the sign of the cross by crossing her arms in front of her. “Why, I said, what’s wrong”? “You are not wearing a mask” she cried. “Neither are you “ I replied .”
    “ But I am sitting down eating”was the nonsensical reply. How brainwashed can you be?"

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "A lot of people are really lapping up this COVID con . In a garden centre today in the cafe, I was maskless, all those eating were maskless. I got up from my table and on the way out got into conversation with a person sitting and eating. I approached and the woman nearly choked on her coleslaw. ‘Don’t come any nearer, get back” she hysterically cried, putting her hands out in front of her.I thought she was going to make the sign of the cross by crossing her arms in front of her. “Why, I said, what’s wrong”? “You are not wearing a mask” she cried. “Neither are you “ I replied .”
    “ But I am sitting down eating”was the nonsensical reply. How brainwashed can you be?"
    We were in the Ocean Palace in Darwen on Thursday night and I was in the mood for taking the pi$$ after four pints of Chinese beer.

Four blokes in their 70's had been sat in reception quaffing pre-meal drinks when we arrived. After we were seated they wandered in to their table drinks in hand and mask less.

Two ladies in their 60's I would guess, expressed horror and indignation at the mask less 4.

I immediately stood up and indicated with my hands that the moment they sat down the virus would pass right over them.

The place was in hysterics!

Page 231 of 301 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)