+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 259 of 301 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Who writes this bollox..?

"The shift also suggests the virus is coming under pressure in a largely vaccinated population in the UK and is trying to adapt to survive."

or is it that the largely vaccinated population - Are the Virus ?

Australia....NSW - 141 in hospital with "Covid", and all but 1 are Fully Vaccinated.

https://twitter.com/AwakenedLegal/st...65498351972358

get the messxage ?

....and this is what a working brain sounds like.

I was watching the News yesterday, not taking much notice, when Biden and Boris popped up, sat about six feet apart and both wearing muzzles. I was bemused, these two must be tested regularly, so we know they ain't got Covid, they must both be double jabbed, so they're fully protected against the virus, but here they are sat apart and muzzled like extras from Zombie Apocalypse. Why ?

Do the vaccines not work ? Are we being taken for a ta-ta ? Someone's taking the piss surely ?

here's just a few examples...of psychotic savages dishing out mentally unbalanced brutality on harmless members of the public.

To serve and Protect ?.....Australian Style

https://twitter.com/k_klo224743370/s...91801000747014

https://twitter.com/apexworldnews/st...28925410357251

https://twitter.com/AnonCitizenUK/st...41207367401483

Craig Kelly MP

After days of repeated Vic Police attacks on unarmed citizens, I am calling for an urgent Judicial Inquiry into Police Brutality

I condemn any Police brutality in the strongest possible terms

It’s unacceptable, unAustralian & illegal

What has happened that results in a Police force in Australia, using such Extreme Violence against unarmed civilians.

https://twitter.com/CraigKellyMP/sta...16508563505153

and what has happened that Citizens stand idly by while some Maniacs in uniform - Break The Law.

I thought aussies were made of sterner stuff !

I always knew that most Australians are as mad as a box of frogs, but this footage is unreal - even by their standards.

when the capitalist system had crashed...and our corrupt caretakers had bled us dry.

Along came the spider/Covid. their latest buisiness model

The Real Virus is Great Depression II

worth a read.

https://stopthelockdown.wordpress.com/about/

The Big Lie – How to Enslave the World

From MailonLine.

"“There is no doubt that all vaccines in current use are very good at protecting a vaccinated person from getting infected and getting severe disease but a prior infection does that just as well,” according to Professor Paul Hunter, a medical expert at the University of East Anglia."

Vaccines may offer protection against severe disease, but the evidence shows quite clearly that they offer little protection against infection. Why would a 'medical expert' at the University of East Anglia lie about the effectiveness of vaccines in protecting against infection ? Or maybe he doesn't even know, maybe he's just pig ignorant of the facts, it wouldn't surprise me.

If these bloody mRNA manipulations actually work, why on earth are they rushing to give "Booster Shots?"

I've seen some scams in my lifetime but this one takes the biscuit.

Remember that 'Deadly Disease' Covid19 that was ravaging the country ?

"Ministers have now confirmed the infection fatality rate of COVID19 is 0.096%, comparable to flu."

Steve Baker MP FRSA
    @SteveBakerHW
    · 14 Sep
    �� Today I asked @sajidjavid when we can expect to live with Covid-19 as an endemic disease, just like flu.

✅ Ministers have now confirmed the infection fatality rate of COVID19 is 0.096%, comparable to flu."

Not that deadly at all really is it. Just more lies.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Remember that 'Deadly Disease' Covid19 that was ravaging the country ?

"Ministers have now confirmed the infection fatality rate of COVID19 is 0.096%, comparable to flu."

Steve Baker MP FRSA
    @SteveBakerHW
    · 14 Sep
    �� Today I asked @sajidjavid when we can expect to live with Covid-19 as an endemic disease, just like flu.

✅ Ministers have now confirmed the infection fatality rate of COVID19 is 0.096%, comparable to flu."

Not that deadly at all really is it. Just more lies.
    Like I said mon ami, "I've seen some scams in my lifetime but this one takes the biscuit".

The race for Israel's homegrown COVID-19 vaccine
    HEALTH AFFAIRS: The father of the BriLife initiative explains Israel’s strategic imperative to have its own vaccine.

https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wel...vaccine-680755

Israel is on the verge of finalizing a COVID-19 vaccine whose creators believe could offer better protection against variants than its international counterparts such as Pfizer. Prof. Shmuel Shapira, predicted that when the country’s vaccine is ready, “it will be better” than what its citizens have today.

“We opted for an approach that is, on the one hand, modern and, on the other, more conservative and less bold than the other vaccine makers chose,” Shapira said, explaining that BriLife is based on a technology that has been in existence for three or four years and has already proven to be successful against the deadly Ebola virus. BriLife is a vector-based vaccine. The vaccine takes the vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV) and genetically engineers it so that it will express the spike protein of the novel coronavirus on its envelope.

Once injected, it does not cause disease by itself. Instead, the body recognizes the spike protein that is expressed on the envelope and begins to develop an immunological response. Moreover, unlike other vaccines, this one binds to the exact cell in the lung that is targeted by the novel coronavirus.

On August 6, 2020, Shapira appeared on Zoom with the prime minister and told him and the public, “Six months ago, you dispatched us to bring a vaccine and antibodies to the State of Israel. We have carried out the mission, and are carrying it out in the best way possible. We have an excellent vaccine. This is the first vial of the vaccine; since last Thursday, we have a vaccine.”

“The pandemic is not over, and there will be another pandemic,” Shapira insisted. “You will see it in your lifetime.” “Maybe tomorrow we will not have such a good relationship with a certain company” and Israel will not be given the tens of millions of vaccines it needs so fast. “Israel is a country with good scientists and a strong biotech industry. We should be capable of manufacturing vaccines whether Pfizer exists or doesn’t.”

Moreover, he said that in his estimation, Pfizer is not as good as it first appeared.
    “I think the vaccine that Israeli citizens are vaccinated with is not an A vaccine,” Shapira said. “I don’t know which grade to give it, but a vaccine that only functions for a few months is far from being perfect.” He is not anti-vaccination, and he has gotten jabbed three times, but he said he does have some concerns about potential long-term side effects of the vaccine.

“The main advantage of mRNA vaccines is that they can be designed very quickly. The disadvantage is that their technology is unknown, raising all kinds of safety issue questions – certainly for long-term side effects,”

He knows from “my close circle and conversations” he has had with doctors that there are “significant” side effects that could be associated with the vaccine. “I don’t think that they were covered up on purpose, but I think digging deeper into the possibility of side effects was less convenient” when running a mass vaccination campaign, he told the Post. “I don’t think anyone tried hard enough to look for side effects.... A year is a very short experiment.”

He also said that the booster campaign was decided on “too hastily” and that he does not believe Israel was transparent in admitting to citizens that giving them a third shot was “experimental.”

Shapira said anyone under 65 who is getting the third shot should be informed that it was not approved by the FDA, told what the benefits and harms might be, and asked to sign a consent form.

“I am a man who is aware of what secrets are and respects secrets,” Shapira explained. “But there was a lack of transparency. Why were parts of the Pfizer contract hidden? Why were coronavirus cabinet meeting minutes hidden? I think there was too much business and too little science. In a battle between science and business, science should win.”

“Being a guinea pig is not necessarily bad. You can be smart mice,” he continued. “Whether it was a mistake or not, we’ll only know in the future.”
    And he pointed out the paradox that Israel is among the most vaccinated countries in the world with one of the highest infection and mortality rates.

“If the vaccination is so good, why are so many people sick?” Shapira asked.

“The pandemic has been managed like a circus, and I think we are going to pay a lot for it.”

Page 259 of 301 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)