+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 269 of 301 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

It's hell worrying about my goddaughter Balan. She is seriously ill in hospital this morning and I really pray it's not caused by this bloody Covid jab.

She's in the right place and they will look after her.Keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    She's in the right place and they will look after her.Keep us updated.
    Thanks barrie, will do.

Best wishes to your goddaughter BT, I hope that they get her sorted and you can relax again.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Best wishes to your goddaughter BT, I hope that they get her sorted and you can relax again.
    Thank you Supersub6, she is certainly struggling at present.

Just adding to what all others have said ,in cases like this ,we can not do much ,just to do our part and hope.

So sorry to hear that BT, that is truly shocking, my best wishes to your god-daughter and family. Is there any diagnosis yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    So sorry to hear that BT, that is truly shocking, my best wishes to your god-daughter and family. Is there any diagnosis yet ?
    Early doors yet sinkov, but by all accounts she is desperately poorly.

Fingers crossed and I hope my prayers are answered.

My thoughts and best wishes are with you and your goddaughter BT,

I'm delighted to announce my goddaughter is on the mend, her dad says it was an adverse reaction to the Covid jab, but the hospital are unable to "quantify".

Hopefully she is going home tomorrow. Phew!

Page 269 of 301 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)