+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 276 of 301 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Extremely interesting read is this one sinkov...

‘It is best to err on the side of caution and abstain from taking the injection, rather than endangering one’s life by performing an action that can engender immediate and direct harm. Especially since there are other medical treatments that work . . . and that are not harmful.’

More or less what I have been saying (along with many others), ever since they started this mass roll out.
    All depends on which ( medical expert ) so called you listen to doesn’t it ? As I’ve said from day one five em a soap box and 5 mins of fame and they’ll be on it quicker than you can say Burnley.

Still makes me laugh now if you go back 2 1/2 years and to your GP and he says you need jab this it will save your life - you’d have had it no question- you’d have asked why admittedly but still had the drug , as many do with cancer and other trials every day.

Suddenly the world is full off vaccine experts for and against - I’m taking my chances - I’ve seen first hand what this thing does to people when it gets hold of you - of course the perception is the average bod loses Taste and smell and has a cold for a week and that’s the most it offers , why wouldn’t people doubt it ?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    All depends on which ( medical expert ) so called you listen to doesn’t it ? As I’ve said from day one five em a soap box and 5 mins of fame and they’ll be on it quicker than you can say Burnley.

Still makes me laugh now if you go back 2 1/2 years and to your GP and he says you need jab this it will save your life - you’d have had it no question- you’d have asked why admittedly but still had the drug , as many do with cancer and other trials every day.

Suddenly the world is full off vaccine experts for and against - I’m taking my chances - I’ve seen first hand what this thing does to people when it gets hold of you - of course the perception is the average bod loses Taste and smell and has a cold for a week and that’s the most it offers , why wouldn’t people doubt it ?
    I just cast my eyes east army88, the EU bloc have been busy as a set of beavers inoculating as many of their citizens as they can.

It would be fair to say the daft buggers have been competing on a vanity project to see which EU member state could top the vax league.

Now Holland and Austria are locking up at home the unwashed and unvaccinated because the vaccine does not work.

Meanwhile Sweden just gets on with living with this bloody virus and are doing fine thank you very much.

I am waiting with interest what the "outbreak" will be like in Bolton, because by my reckoning I was amongst about 2000 people gathered together yesterday at the town centre Cenotaph and there was hardly a mask in sight.

No masks, no social distancing, unvaccinated lepers like me mingling amongst the sanctimonious vaxxers, I wait for the usual hysterical warnings of mass destruction with bated breath.

"Leaked Whitehall Document Reveals That the Government Intends to Dramatically Scale Back Its Covid Response Early Next Year"

"A leaked Whitehall document has revealed that, early next year, the Government will reduce its direct involvement in fighting the virus, scaling back some of the measures it has introduced as it now considers the disease to be endemic. These include removing the legal requirement for those who test positive to self-isolate for 10 days, shutting down the ‘Test and Trace’ system, as well as various other changes. The Mail on Sunday has the story.

In the documents, experts say Covid will remain at “endemic” levels for years and that mutant strains of the virus will also “remain a very real risk”. But, crucially, the Government’s central planning assumption, described as the “leaving soon'” scenario, predicts there will be “no winter resurgence” of the virus.

The revelations come as the number of new Covid cases plunged by more than a quarter in just over three weeks, from 52,009 a day to 38,351, and more than 12 million people have had their booster vaccines.

The leaked ‘Rampdown’ plans will be hailed by business owners and families exhausted by Britain’s two-year battle against the virus."

Thank god for Boris and his cabal of sensible Tory ministers, because if it was Starmer and Labour in charge we'd be looking at lockdowns, muzzles and mandatory vaccinations as far into the future as the eye could see.

Sometimes sinkov words fail me and it's you that usually creates the inability for me to make no coherent response to your nonsense.

Thank god for Boris and his cabal of sensible Tory ministers, because if it was Starmer and Labour in charge we'd be looking at lockdowns, muzzles and mandatory vaccinations as far into the future as the eye could see.

Politics has nothing to do with this. Me and you and hundreds and thousands of sensible people have questioned SAGE's antics from the get go.

We did not need an Eton education to see the likes of Whitty & Co were pi$$ing the taxpayers money up against the wall. I'm amazed it took this clapped out and corrupt cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer to see what we could see all along.

Sometimes sinkov words fail me and it's you that usually creates the inability for me to make no coherent response
    Rest assured BT, it is no great feat to render a Leftie incapable of a coherent response. It's child's play.

Politics has nothing to do with this.
    In which case BT, why do all the fruitcakes on the Government benches sit maskless, while the arseholes on the Opposition benches are fully muzzled up ? This is all about politics, nothing else, I thought you'd have twigged that by now.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    In which case BT, why do all the fruitcakes on the Government benches sit maskless, while the arseholes on the Opposition benches are fully muzzled up ? This is all about politics, nothing else, I thought you'd have twigged that by now.
    I'd love to be able to muster a coherent response to your question sinkov, but I've been lost ever since day one of this Corona nonsense.

For the life in me I cannot understand what the Speaker of the House is doing. Either one MP masks up or they all mask up.

I have had the great pleasure to meet Sir Lindsay Harvey Hoyle on several occasions and he is a thoroughly decent, honourable and intelligent man, but he is way out of his depth at this job.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Kris: Could that have been heart palpitations or chest pain? I had that after my 2nd jab but just for a day .
    She could hardly move and spent most of the week in bed Balan, no chest pain, just flu like symptoms.

I am now starting to get extremely worried because I have just read that, out of a world population of 7.8 billion there have been 5.06 million 'Covid related' deaths.
    I think that that equates to 0.0006% of the population -----time to panic.

Page 276 of 301 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)