+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 280 of 301 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Having checked a few more there is a worrying trend but I suspect some non vaccine related deaths have been added. Heat stroke is quoted in a few (but could that be vaccine related?) and another struck his head on a stone when he fell however the majority do seem to be unexplained cardiac arrests.

No sportsperson has ever died at a young age until the vaccine was introduced ---at least ---that is what they would have you believe.

New project fear launched today with the new strain. More people will be worrying, suffering mentally, having anxiety attacks about something which they may. or may not, suffer from. If you get it, then deal with it as best you can.
    The only thing certain in life is that you will die ---from something ----sometime ---and none of us knows ho, when or where that will be. Why worry?

Christmas Lockdown being threatened again.

To be fair, they've tried everything else, it was time for the new variant to loom up over the horizon, overdue really.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    To be fair, they've tried everything else, it was time for the new variant to loom up over the horizon, overdue really.
    Lol! Trouble is mon ami most folk with an ounce of common sense can see right through it.

What continues to puzzle me is why do "they" carry on with the charade?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Shocking Norder, it really is.
    sickened me to post that tbh...BT.

I remember during the first (before Jab) Scandemic year....one Covid death was too many they said, I guess that doesn't apply to the Jab which even though evidence of it's Dangers is now overwhelming - the Government together with their news networks pushers - continue to promote it. Deplorable Scum...Criminals All.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-58330796

...and how many otherwise fit and healthy folk would still be with us if they hadn't have had this Experimental operating system thrust into them ?

Plymouth mum-of-three 'dies with blood clots after AstraZeneca jab'

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/new...-blood-5483130

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

...and how many otherwise fit and healthy folk would still be with us if they hadn't have had this Experimental operating system thrust into them ?

But how many would have died without the vaccine scheme, it's all speculation sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    But how many would have died without the vaccine scheme, it's all speculation sadly.

I think it obvious to us all by now - but will let Whitty spell it out - Kritty.

BT: ''What continues to puzzle me is why do "they" carry on with the charade?''

Only some 'Elitist' plan called the Great reset. “It is a system of control. It is an economics of empire.”

This 'new' variant that's causing all the panic, B.1.1.529 to give it it's scientific name, just how new is it ? This is from the World Economic Forum website,

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/...d-19-variants/

Note the date, 12 July 2021, note the new variant they've discovered, B.1.1.529. They've known about this 'new' variant for almost five months, if you didn't know better you'd think they'd held back this 'new' variant until they found an opportune moment to discover it and scare us all witless about it, or maybe, having discovered it in July they then just sort of forgot all about it ? Maybe ? Perhaps ?

Page 280 of 301 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)