+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 298 of 301 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

I'm beginning to think communism is the way forward, look at Russia, poised to invade Ukraine and the EU, USA and UK can do nothing but bluff and bluster. Thr US is no longer interested, the EU paralysed, Germany compliant because Putin controls the gas supply. We could be self sufficient in gas for decades, but we're not because the political class and media are in thrall to the Eco Loons. I wonder how many members the Moscow branch of Extinction Rebellion has ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm beginning to think communism is the way forward, look at Russia, poised to invade Ukraine and the EU, USA and UK can do nothing but bluff and bluster. Thr US is no longer interested, the EU paralysed, Germany compliant because Putin controls the gas supply. We could be self sufficient in gas for decades, but we're not because the political class and media are in thrall to the Eco Loons. I wonder how many members the Moscow branch of Extinction Rebellion has ?
    This post is going in my diary for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    This post is going in my diary for future reference.
    I think we both in the past have pointed out the utter stupidity of our government continually poking the Russian Bear with a pointed stick BT, but the fruitcakes won't listen to us will they.

There was an interesting interview I saw last week with a Ukrainian journalist, he said the situation and life there was perfectly normal, it was the West getting it's knickers in a twist. He compared it to N. Ireland, where half the population want a united Ireland, he said half of Ukraine would welcome a Russian intervention, they feel far more affinity with Russia than they do with the West.

I think we both in the past have pointed out the utter stupidity of our government continually poking the Russian Bear with a pointed stick BT, but the fruitcakes won't listen to us will they.

There was an interesting interview I saw last week with a Ukrainian journalist, he said the situation and life there was perfectly normal, it was the West getting it's knickers in a twist. He compared it to N. Ireland, where half the population want a united Ireland, he said half of Ukraine would welcome a Russian intervention, they feel far more affinity with Russia than they do with the West.
    Meanwhile Putin controls the gas supply to Western Europe.

How the f*ck did we let this happen?

how did we let "them" happen ?....folk have empowered them, and continue to do so, so they "act" like primitive savages, because people are accepting of It - that wont change until the people change, the more they continue in a state of puerile detatchment, the more they're plissed on, do they even notice ?

....Many have had enough, are sick of being treated like shlit - just because others allow themselves to be taken advantage of....shouldn't mean that those who aren't interested in playing their Game, should be played with in the same way as those that do.

but more and more are pushing back, protests are ongoing, lawsuits been filed, the corruption and lies have been exposed, if that's not enough, then what is ?

Listening to Eco-Loons and schoolgirls.

Canadians have had enough.... .

Freedom Convoy 2022

Sick of the oppression, a massive Truck Convoy from all over Canada is heading toward Ottawa to protest the COVID-19 vaccine mandate, masks, passports, the shutting down of businesses...the Growing Dictatorship, and the Erosion of Freedom.

Yet another game stopped as a fan collapses with a heart attack at Fulham, and sadly the poor lad never recovered. This used to be a very rare event, but there have been quite a few this season, how long before some journalist, politician or doctor is going to be brave enough to stand up and say, 'Hang on, this should not be happening with such frequency, this is not right, what is going on here' ?

Could it be they don't ask the question, because they're afraid of the answer ?

Yet another game stopped as a fan collapses with a heart attack at Fulham, and sadly the poor lad never recovered. This used to be a very rare event, but there have been quite a few this season, how long before some journalist, politician or doctor is going to be brave enough to stand up and say, 'Hang on, this should not be happening with such frequency, this is not right, what is going on here' ?

Could it be they don't ask the question, because they're afraid of the answer ?
    I spoke about this very issue with our friendly neighbourhood nurse yesterday mon ami, she said " Be very glad you stuck to your guns with the anti-vax stance". Turns out she refused too!

NHS expands COVID vaccinations to the most vulnerable 5 to 11 year olds

https://www.england.nhs.uk/2022/01/n...-11-year-olds/

Sickening Scum !

---

with all the evidence to the contrary....who still believe the official fear narrative of this feigned plandemic, who still believe the lies of this interconnected cabal of rogues....and follow their indoctrinating carrot and stick newspeak as if they alone are the trustees of truth.....they've shut down free speech, resorted to divisive rhetoric, refused debate, lied repeatedly, manipulated, cheated, schemed, separated families, destroyed lives and livelihoods, and it they who hold a bioweapon over us ! - who in their right mind would continue to trust them, isn't it obvious that this is about the re-shaping of society - reengineered to the design of this private coterie of snakes who'er without compunction when it comes to thinning the population to reach their goal.

but more and more are awake to whats going on....the word is spreading, it's called People Power, something they don't like us demonstrating, they like to keep us divided, so they ridicule it, mock it....I think it past time we showed them who the boss is - dont you ?

Follow the ongoing Movement !

Freedom Convoy - Ottowa.

Page 298 of 301 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)