+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 299 of 301 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301 LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

out and about in shopping land over the weekend, not something I like doing, but needs must.....what I was astounded by was the sheer number of folk wearing face nappies, I was under the impression, that a few weeks ago...masks/passports in public places had ceased to be a legal mandate (not that they honestly ever were) so folk could carry on without looking like prize pricks, especially knowing how useless they are....so what are they doing still wearing them ?....and why are their signs outside shops asking folk to use them, and then today...I see this in News/agitprop.

Putting ladies TIGHTS over your face mask makes it better at stopping spread of Covid

Cambridge University researchers tested seven hacks to improve fit of masks
    Pantyhose and tape to secure mask to face most effective but uncomfortable
    Making comfortable fit-improvement products remains 'critical issue', they said

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...udy-finds.html

....seems the pushers still have their dealers at work, I also saw a mobile testing station and Vaccine truck....can't help it but when I see them...am reminded of this image.

as for those other (far more important) trucks - the Canadian freedom Convoy, working throughout the country to stop the agenda of oppression....but seems they don't get mainstream focus unless they can be attacked, this time the People have been deemed mischievous, taking the truckers fuel to keep warm in -20 temps...is naughty and subject to arrest....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-measures.html

can these ruling scum sink any lower - how to Stop them....for starters, we listen to these guys - Count me in !

Freedom Convoy ADDRESS TO THE NATION - Feb.6, 2022

I loved the story I heard this morning, apparently the Mayor of Ottawa decided, as the truckers were refusing to move, to get the trucks towed away. He rang every garage and towing company he could find and kept getting the same response, 'Sorry, we'd love to help, but we have no drivers, they've all tested positive for Covid and are having to self-isolate.'

This story could even be true.

"Prince Charles has tested positive for Covid for the second time."

"Wales’s First Minister Mark Drakeford has tested positive for Covid."

The pair of them vaxxed up to the eyeballs and never knowingly seen without a mask. You do have to wonder how they catch it don't you ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Prince Charles has tested positive for Covid for the second time."

"Wales’s First Minister Mark Drakeford has tested positive for Covid."

The pair of them vaxxed up to the eyeballs and never knowingly seen without a mask. You do have to wonder how they catch it don't you ?
    Perhaps they should have worn a pair of Camilla's used tights over their heads sinkov?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Perhaps they should have worn a pair of Camilla's used tights over their heads sinkov?
    Clearly that's the way forward BT. .
    And if the Mad Scientists are suggesting tights over your mask , it merely confirms what has been obvious all along, and what we've been saying all along, the masks don't fecking work, and if some still doubt that, ask the Bonny Prince and Mr Drakeford.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Clearly that's the way forward BT. .
    And if the Mad Scientists are suggesting tights over your mask , it merely confirms what has been obvious all along, and what we've been saying all along, the masks don't fecking work, and if some still doubt that, ask the Bonny Prince and Mr Drakeford.
    With my luck sinkov a Manchester Armed Bizzies Patrol would be driving past the Post Office as I was going in...

Attachment 21021

just as an aside, my 91 year old mum tested positive for Covid just over a week ago, she was a bit rough for a week but is now fine. She's in a care home where the staff don't care that they keep infecting the residents, or so it seems. ps. she was triple vaxed.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    just as an aside, my 91 year old mum tested positive for Covid just over a week ago, she was a bit rough for a week but is now fine. She's in a care home where the staff don't care that they keep infecting the residents, or so it seems. ps. she was triple vaxed.
    met a couple I know lately....both told me they'd recently tested Pos for covid....I asked if they were unwell, had a cold even ? they both sdaid No...."well, what was wrong with you, your symptons " I said, their answer, " we had Covid".....Go figure !

...but the test is accurate, right ?....well yes, it 99+% accurate, becase it's 99+% negative, and that other 1+% (false) positive... well that, is whats driven the scandemic for the last 2 ruinous years !

and the Protests go on.

12/02/22

Berlin - Germany.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtc-y-ybOSo

Paris - France.

Ottawa occupation - Canada.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYZNaivW5oA

I am still trying to get my smallpox test but they still won't do it because I have no symptoms.
    I can get a test for Covid, although I have no symptoms and also I can have a test for Avian flu because there has been a strain found on Holy Island ---once again, it doesn't matter that I do not have any symptoms.
    If I was a worrier ........................................

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I am still trying to get my smallpox test but they still won't do it because I have no symptoms.
    I can get a test for Covid, although I have no symptoms and also I can have a test for Avian flu because there has been a strain found on Holy Island ---once again, it doesn't matter that I do not have any symptoms.
    If I was a worrier ........................................
    Lol!

Page 299 of 301 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)