+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 301 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    Yes, but remember it is just "a common cold"....when wii some people realise just how serious this is ?
    well somethings cooking- as theres "seemingly" more to it...Map.

again - be safe, be well.

Yes, but remember it is just "a common cold"....when wii some people realise just how serious this is ?
    We live a long way away from China but we are now realising how serious this is.There have been some light hearted comments on this thread,including mine,but in reality we are very sympathetic and concerned.Having been to China I don't think a lot of people over here realise the scale of everything over there,I certainly didn't before I went a couple of years ago.The British Government frequently make a mess of running this relatively wealthy small island of ours with a population of 65 million or so.Problems we may have are insignificant compared to China with it's size and a population of 1 billion with a completely different culture.We admire your spirit in moving there and integrating.Keep us informed of the real situation,our thoughts are with you.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    We live a long way away from China but we are now realising how serious this is.There have been some light hearted comments on this thread,including mine,but in reality we are very sympathetic and concerned.Having been to China I don't think a lot of people over here realise the scale of everything over there,I certainly didn't before I went a couple of years ago.The British Government frequently make a mess of running this relatively wealthy small island of ours with a population of 65 million or so.Problems we may have are insignificant compared to China with it's size and a population of 1 billion with a completely different culture.We admire your spirit in moving there and integrating.Keep us informed of the real situation,our thoughts are with you.
    Nice sentiments barrie. Stay safe map and God's speed home.

No, not in Hubei Prinvince. Ijusr get the message "not available in your area"
    Some footage being shown here on the BBC apparently taken at the Hankou hospital with people queueing for treatment, a deserted food market and inside a pharmacy running out of face masks. It is said local residents are packing belongings and leaving the area. Keep posting and let us know how you are doing.

5 million people have left the city, apparently before the outbreak of the Corona virus. I don't know how they knew in advance of the Lockdown.. All public areas, shops, restaurents, hotels, etc. are closed, transport in and out of the city has been suspended. Health Officials are due to arrive here in Wuhan today to help, distributing face masks etc. as there is no place open that they could be bought. The streets are deserted. The President Xi Jinpeng has announced that the situation is now "CRITICAL".
    The rate of repoted infections and deaths is rising, hourly.
    Oh well, not to worry, it's just bad cold as someone posted !!!!

It looks like we have 2 cases of the virus.
    Two hospitalized with coronavirus symptoms
    A 60-year-old woman was admitted into a Tel Aviv hospital Sunday four days after she returned from China, exhibiting symptoms of a respiratory illness and fever.
    A Chinese man, employed as an agricultural worker near Sderot was admitted to hospital in the southern city of Ashkelon Sunday with symptoms that could indicate he contracted the coronavirus. He too is in an isolation ward awaiting test results.

I take no pleasure at all in writing that I did tell you all....but I did tell you....

Regarding these microvita of crude order which may come within the scope of a microscope, people give them the name "virus". They say, "This disease is of virus origin." But virus is a vague term. The better term will be microvitum, and not virus.

Microvita :

There are entities which come within the realm of both physicality and psychic expressions which are smaller or subtler than atoms, electrons or protons, and in the psychic realm may be subtler than ectoplasm. For such objects or for such entities I use the term "microvitum". This microvitum, or in plural microvita, are not of protoplasmic order, and as such they have got little to do with carbon molecules or carbon atoms, which are treated as the initial points or initial stage of life in this universe. So far as physicality is concerned, the position of these microvita is just between ectoplasm and electron, but they are neither ectoplasm nor electron.

It is a human characteristic that whatever we know regarding any subject or any object, when we know that it exists but its characteristics or other particulars are not known to us, we say it is "mysterious". So regarding these microvita, we may say they are mysterious. That is why I used the term "microvitum, the mysterious emanation of cosmic factor". They are not of protoplasmic order, and hence the question of their protozoic structure or metazoic structure does not arise. They are something mysterious.

Now, these microvita are not of the same density or the same subtlety. Some of them come within the range of a highly developed microscope; and some of them may not come within the range of a microscope, but by their actional expression or through their actional faculty or as a result of their actional vibrations, they may come within the scope of our perception. They are of subtle order. There may be still more subtle forms of microvita which may not come directly within the scope of our perception but may come within the scope of a special type of perception which is actually the reflection of conception within the range of perception in a limited sphere.

So these microvita may be broadly divided into three categories -- first, those coming within the scope of a microscope; secondly, those not coming within the scope of perception but coming within the scope of perception as a result of their expression, as a result of their actional vibration; and thirdly, those not coming within the scope of common perception but coming within the scope of a special type of perception which is actually the reflection of conception within the periphery of perception. Such perception -- that special type of perception -- may be felt or realised by persons having highly developed minds, having spiritually oriented minds.

Regarding these microvita of crude order which may come within the scope of a microscope, people give them the name "virus". They say, "This disease is of virus origin." But virus is a vague term. The better term will be microvitum, and not virus.

Now, these microvita move throughout the entire universe, from one celestial body to another. They move everywhere, crossing the boundaries of nebulae, piercing through milky-ways, galaxies, stars, satellites, planets and meteors. Like other psychic and psycho-physical beings, they have also got basic characteristics -- such as existing, multiplying and dying. They move unbarred, without caring for the atmospheric conditions or barometric readings. How do they move? Everybody requires some media for movement. Mobility means movement through a medium or media. There may be more than one medium, that is, there may be many media at a time in the same movement. These microvita also move through several media. They move through sound. The so-called virus of a diseased person moves through his or her sound. They may move through tactuality. They may move through forms or figures. In the case of some of the diseases, the disease spreads through the smell of the disease, and in the case of subtler microvita, they may move through ideas. A particular idea may get accelerated and spread in a particular planet with the help of a few conceptually developed minds. That is, a great man with a great conceptually developed mind may spread his ideas with the help of these microvita throughout that planet, or even throughout this universe in different celestial bodies.

Now, what is the root cause of this universe? Which is the starting point of life or *****ity? These microvita are the carriers of life in different stars, planets and satellites -- not carbon atoms or carbon molecules. These living creatures with their mysterious movement create minds and bodies, living bodies in different celestial bodies, and they also destroy minds and physical bodies, or developed or undeveloped corpor, in any corner of this universe. So the root cause of life is not the unicellular protozoa or unit protoplasmic cell, but this unit microvitum.

Shrii Prabhat Rainjan Sarkar Renaissance Universal

31 December 1986, Calcutta

Whatever it is classed as more people dieing and even more are people are becoming infected. From what infromation I can gather the "Lock Down" is now national.

Page 3 of 301 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)