+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 301 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    However, when an icon such as yourself quotes figures, my musician's mentality kicks in and I expect that the information is correct.
    I don't, BT is a Lefty, he loves FAKE NEWS, never lets the truth get in the way of an opportunity for Tory bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I don't, BT is a Lefty, he loves FAKE NEWS, never lets the truth get in the way of an opportunity for Tory bashing.
    Aye, sinkov, I know that but everyone and their mother knew that there were 3600 beds so to quote a figure which was almost 40% more was---oh yes ---Tory bashing

Latest News / Old News.

Cooking the Numbers.

more and more are seeing through it in the U.S.

The movement has begun!!
    We The People demand that our Constitutional rights have no exceptions. We are Responsible Americans for the Constitution.

Currently, we are organizing protests in all 50 states to march on the State Capitols on 05/01/2020.

May 1st March for Freedom on every Capitol in the US until all citizens are released from unconstitutional dictatorial rule/

https://americanrevolution2.org/

this

not this...

Interesting read :

The disease is unsanctioned behaviour; social distancing: the thin ice under UK Government

It looks very much like UK Government is scrambling to maintain significant levels of respect for its lockdown measures as real world capability of “Covid-19” continues to fail to live up to modelled expectations. As we have already discovered here at FBEL, lockdown is not about controlling disease, but controlling behaviour, and today Boris Johnson reappeared from his supposed convalescence to recast UK Government policy so that it could try and get ahead of the juggernaut of public scorn, disinterest, and indeed tendency to rebellion.

in this article we will explore how it is that the Imperial College London (ICL) statistical modellers who gave the UK Government pretext for a lockdown clearly signalled that social distancing was one of the first things that could be terminated when a first peak was considered dealt with†. It is hoped that the reader will see that on this issue, the UK Government has not only moved the goalposts, but attached wheels to them.

http://www.frombehindenemylines.org....uk-government/

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    What's 20% when the hospital has a 4,000-bed capacity, split into more than 80 wards containing 42 beds each?

Costing God knows how much, and needs an army of up to 16,000 staff in clinical and ancillary roles to keep it going. We have less than 30 patients in it today. Even Pritti Patel could not fu-ck those numbers up.

I'm renaming Number 10 Downing Street, "Fantasy Factory" because that's where your FAKE News is being hatched.

Aye, sinkov, I know that but everyone and their mother knew that there were 3600 beds so to quote a figure which was almost 40% more was---oh yes ---Tory bashing
    Oh dear!

Please check your workings super! Otherwise we will have to file you with Priti and Diane

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Oh dear!

Please check your workings super! Otherwise we will have to file you with Priti and Diane
    I did say almost and that is what it is. BT quoted 5000 beds whereas there are 3600. Hence he stated that there were 1400 more beds than there actually are and that equates to 38.88888888888% ----which is quite near 40% in real time.

I did say almost and that is what it is. BT quoted 5000 beds whereas there are 3600. Hence he stated that there were 1400 more beds than there actually are and that equates to 38.88888888888% ----which is quite near 40% in real time.
    Super, please accept my apology. I thought he was referring to the 4000 figure.

I'm off to sign up for an accountancy course with Priti and Diane!

I'm a professional salesman, I always add about 30% to savings and benefits. FFS lads get a grip?

Old habits die hard, don't you know. Being "economical with the truth" goes with the territory.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Super, please accept my apology. I thought he was referring to the 4000 figure.

I'm off to sign up for an accountancy course with Priti and Diane!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm a professional salesman, I always add about 30% to savings and benefits. FFS lads get a grip?

Old habits die hard, don't you know. Being "economical with the truth" goes with the territory.
    59_60 ---apology accepted and I can understand the confusion --as highlighted by BT's unscrupulous business methods which he has admitted to! Mind you --that last 8 word sentence really creased me up ----you really should be in politics BT!

Page 51 of 301 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)