+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 70 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Or we could scrap the Foreign Aid budget and save £13 billion, add to that the £19 billion we won't be sending to the EU and Social Care is sorted. And the bonus here is we still have Trident, then we can still nuke those bloody Russians anytime our PM feels like it.
    Do not tempt fate sinkov.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Do not tempt fate sinkov.
    I always think it's a good idea to have an Ace up your sleeve BT.

I always think it's a good idea to have an Ace up your sleeve BT.
    Hopefully Putin is like Trump and has no idea we have nuclear weapons at our disposal.

Attachment 16121

The UK economy has seriously tanked, so Hancock’s Half Hour has now decided to do away with the “science” and get everybody off furlough and back to work.

Our renowned deputy chief medical officer, Jenny Harries now informs us through gritted teeth, “Work is good for you.”

The COVID-19 threat is still very real she explains, but once the workers have re-experienced the joys of stacking shelves at night, they would all see the error of their ways and enjoy taking the risk rather than taking the knee.

Who makes this sh-it up?

It was announced yesterday that only 1 person in 1,700 now has the virus, but we're still in lockdown, being forced to wear muzzles on public transport.

So you can get on a train from London to Manchester, it can carry around 400 people, all fully muzzled up, the likelihood is that no one on that train will have the virus. You can get off in Manchester and get the next train back to London, muzzle still in place, no one on that train will have the virus, get off at Euston, get the next train back to Manchester, muzzle still in place, no one will have the virus, get off in Manchester, keep your muzzle on and get the next train back to Euston, no one on that train will have the virus either. Get off at Euston and take a fifth journey back up to Manchester, best keep that muzzle on because now you could be in trouble, ONE person on this train could possibly have the virus.

We truly live in a lunatic asylum.

Honestly sinkov, I have no idea whether to laugh or cry. The Isle of Man is now fully open for business the ferry is running - next stop Douglas!

It was announced yesterday that only 1 person in 1,700 now has the virus, but we're still in lockdown, being forced to wear muzzles on public transport.

So you can get on a train from London to Manchester, it can carry around 400 people, all fully muzzled up, the likelihood is that no one on that train will have the virus. You can get off in Manchester and get the next train back to London, muzzle still in place, no one on that train will have the virus, get off at Euston, get the next train back to Manchester, muzzle still in place, no one will have the virus, get off in Manchester, keep your muzzle on and get the next train back to Euston, no one on that train will have the virus either. Get off at Euston and take a fifth journey back up to Manchester, best keep that muzzle on because now you could be in trouble, ONE person on this train could possibly have the virus.

We truly live in a lunatic asylum.
    sinkov-- do you like travelling up and down on the train or is it just between Manchester and Euston? Edinburgh is a far nicer place to visit than the smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    sinkov-- do you like travelling up and down on the train or is it just between Manchester and Euston? Edinburgh is a far nicer place to visit than the smoke.
    I had to choose a longer journey with more carriages to make the illustration easier Sub, if I had chosen a local train with say 100 muzzled passengers on, you'd have to make 17 journeys before you were likely to come across another passenger with the virus, and I hadn't got time to list 17 journeys.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Honestly sinkov, I have no idea whether to laugh or cry. The Isle of Man is now fully open for business the ferry is running - next stop Douglas!
    My brother-in-law lives in France BT, he tells me virtually all restrictions are off and he's eating in his favourite local restaurant tonight. Meanwhile in the Ribble Valley one of my favourite restaurants, the Ashetton Arms at Downham, has announced it won't be re-opening, the morons running the country have seen it off, and a few others in East Lancs belonging to the same group as well.

And for what ? Nightingale hospitals the length and breadth of the country standing empty, just 1 person in 1,700 with the virus, we truly live in a lunatic asylum.

Sorry to hear about the Ashetton Arms at Downham sinkov. We were there at Christmas and it was really bloody excellent fayre.

Page 70 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)