+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 76 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

CARE my arse...

Attachment 16276

Let's play the BLAME Game?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I saw Blow Job at his contact twestin/trading? contract conference yesterday. He is either permanently pissed or simply bloody awful at his job. Either way, this sh-itfest is now well out of hand.

Attachment 16237
    Let's play the blame game.

So discharging 25000 old people directly into care homes without testing was whose fault?

Smile Rishi Brown.

I'm confused.

We have a Tory Chancellor who is dreaming up new ways to give us Taxpayers a stash of cash that even Gordon Brown could not have dreamed up.

Midweek pub vouchers, two thirds of the Wonga for my new boiler. This Rishi dude would have been the perfect fit in a Corbyn government. To hell with prudence, burn the hinges off the Whitehall Dry Powder Room.

Have it!

So discharging 25000 old people directly into care homes without testing was whose fault?
    At the time we were told it was a 'clinical' decision, not political, which leads me to believe it was an NHS decision. No doubt, as the NHS, envy of the world, is our national religion and must worshipped on a weekly basis, there will be a huge resistance to apportioning blame to the NHS, if indeed that is where it lies. I expect we'll need a Public Enquiry to ascertain the truth, but as Chilwell showed, there can be enormous quantities of whitewash spread around even in those. Maybe we'll never know.

so - end of life , with numerous age related health problems...and they say someone died of a Covid cold virus because...they gave them an inaccurate test that picked up on a virus fighting protein from what could be long long ago - and it came up positive.

this - gets the Full Fruitcake Award - for it's astoundingly unsound fruitcakery nonsense.

Norder --don't tell me that you are surprised. Nobody knows what is really going on even if they are following the agenda!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Norder --don't tell me that you are surprised. Nobody knows what is really going on even if they are following the agenda!

Sub - am continuously surprised at how folk repeatedly bite on their fruitcakery - It must be the nuts.

Dimbulbery is running rampant. And boy, do we have our fair share of dim bulbs running our own sh-it fest.

Attachment 16285

Dimbulbery is running rampant. And boy, do we have our fair share of dim bulbs running our own sh-it fest.

Attachment 16285
    Boris Derangement Syndrome, it sends people quite mad, there is no known cure, no vaccine in sight. It addles sufferers brains to such an extent that they think the above is a serious contribution to the debate. Very sad.

Page 76 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)