+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 77 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

I am still trying to work out, with all these experts around in governments, media, social media and ordinary members of the public, how did a virus manage to affect the whole world in such a way.
    So many people claim to know all about the problem so why is their a virus? Perhaps thay aren't as clever as they think they are.

I know my place, having been treated like a mushroom, kept in the dark and shovelled with sh1t, for 23 years in the RAF ------I know nowt and am more than happy that way!

They do not know sub ,because the word virus is a vague term. People are under the impression that something called a “virus” is the minutest living being. But virus is a vague term; there is in fact nothing like a virus – thus the question of it being a living being does not arise. Microvitum is the minutest entity. The collection of microvita forms a carbon atom. As a microvitum is the minutest entity, it cannot have a structure like that of an atom or a solar system.
    Microvita are entities which come within the realms both of physicality of psychic expression. They are smaller and subtler than physical atoms and sub- atomic particles, and in the psychic realm they may be subtler than mind- stuff. The author predicts that they will soon be recognised by conventional science.

P.R. Sarkar’s concept of microvita is proposed as the basis for a new scientific paradigm. Microvita are subtle, sub-microscopic living entities that organise energy to create forms, structures and processes in the universe. Millions of microvita may compose one electron. Quantitative microvita models for the form of an electron and a photon have been derived, using known experimental facts and a proposed spiral motion of microvita. The model explains the experimental value of the z-component of the electron’s spin. A new interpretation of quantum theory is proposed, based on microvita. An experimental test of the microvita hypothesis in the area of quantum physics is suggested. Microvita are related to viruses, and may help explain the origin of life and evolution of species through the creation and addition of new genes. The interplay between positive and negative microvita in the human body and mind explains the cause of disease, and suggests a new approach to health.

Thousands of millions of microvita compose a carbon atom, according to Sarkar. So microvita may compose individual electrons as well. The number of microvita in a single electron could be in the millions, or perhaps even less than a million. Microvita can travel through various sensory modalities, as well as through mind, and can convey information from one mind to another. Positive microvita are responsible for the evolution of living protoplasmic beings and individual minds, and for maintaining good physical and mental health. Negative microvita evolve material structures such as sub-atomic particles out of energy, and direct the mind towards matter. Microvita may also be neutral in their effects.

Disease and health can be understood in a new light through microvita. Health is a result of a proper balance or psycho-physical parallelism between the waves of the body and the mind. Physical or mental disease is caused by an excess of negative microvita. Positive microvita are therefore necessary to fight the disease-causing negative microvita and restore health. Medical treatment should supply positive microvita to the patient through various means to help the body's natural healing processes.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    They do not know sub ,because the word virus is a vague term. People are under the impression that something called a “virus” is the minutest living being. But virus is a vague term; there is in fact nothing like a virus – thus the question of it being a living being does not arise. Microvitum is the minutest entity. The collection of microvita forms a carbon atom. As a microvitum is the minutest entity, it cannot have a structure like that of an atom or a solar system.
    Microvita are entities which come within the realms both of physicality of psychic expression. They are smaller and subtler than physical atoms and sub- atomic particles, and in the psychic realm they may be subtler than mind- stuff. The author predicts that they will soon be recognised by conventional science.

P.R. Sarkar’s concept of microvita is proposed as the basis for a new scientific paradigm. Microvita are subtle, sub-microscopic living entities that organise energy to create forms, structures and processes in the universe. Millions of microvita may compose one electron. Quantitative microvita models for the form of an electron and a photon have been derived, using known experimental facts and a proposed spiral motion of microvita. The model explains the experimental value of the z-component of the electron’s spin. A new interpretation of quantum theory is proposed, based on microvita. An experimental test of the microvita hypothesis in the area of quantum physics is suggested. Microvita are related to viruses, and may help explain the origin of life and evolution of species through the creation and addition of new genes. The interplay between positive and negative microvita in the human body and mind explains the cause of disease, and suggests a new approach to health.

Thousands of millions of microvita compose a carbon atom, according to Sarkar. So microvita may compose individual electrons as well. The number of microvita in a single electron could be in the millions, or perhaps even less than a million. Microvita can travel through various sensory modalities, as well as through mind, and can convey information from one mind to another. Positive microvita are responsible for the evolution of living protoplasmic beings and individual minds, and for maintaining good physical and mental health. Negative microvita evolve material structures such as sub-atomic particles out of energy, and direct the mind towards matter. Microvita may also be neutral in their effects.

Disease and health can be understood in a new light through microvita. Health is a result of a proper balance or psycho-physical parallelism between the waves of the body and the mind. Physical or mental disease is caused by an excess of negative microvita. Positive microvita are therefore necessary to fight the disease-causing negative microvita and restore health. Medical treatment should supply positive microvita to the patient through various means to help the body's natural healing processes.
    Balan --I always knew that my positive vibes were useful! I haven't even had a cold in the last 50+ years so I must be doing something right ---even without all the philosophy that you pass on to us!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I am still trying to work out, with all these experts around in governments, media, social media and ordinary members of the public, how did a virus manage to affect the whole world in such a way.
    So many people claim to know all about the problem so why is their a virus? Perhaps thay aren't as clever as they think they are.

I know my place, having been treated like a mushroom, kept in the dark and shovelled with sh1t, for 23 years in the RAF ------I know nowt and am more than happy that way!
    I worked for the same Company for 36 years and in all that time that is the best description of my career I have ever read.

from your neck of the woods - Balan....Tel-Aviv.

this is beyond belief....what a numpty !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ew-normal.html

places to wear a mask - in the shower - scuba diving - standing under a waterfall etc etc.

I saw one man driving his car in Clitheroe today wearing a face mask, there was no one else in the car with him. We live in a lunatic asylum.

The bizarre authoritarian drive towards muzzling the population continues. Boris says we might have to wear them in public, I really cannot see the point when the governments own advice says they're virtually useless, and the last figures I saw, now out of date, said that only 1 person in 4,000 had the virus. The death rate has been falling since the first week in April, the virus has been all but eradicated in vast swaithes of the country, and all without the compulsory wearing of muzzles. So WTF is it all about ? Why do we need to wear them now ?

I also saw this today,

"It comes as Downing Street has faced questions about why more Cabinet ministers are not wearing face coverings after new figures suggested the majority of Britons are covering up while in public."

It didn't say what the source was for these mysterious 'new figures' but they look dubious to me. I've been out quite a lot this week, in Clitheroe, Lancaster and Preston, I didn't actually count them but I can make a good estimate of the number of people wearing face masks in those three towns and it would be between 10% and 20%, with the guess that it would actually be closer to 10% than 20%. So while this anonymous source 'suggests' the majority are wearing masks , my own experiences tell me the vast majority are most definitely not. WTF is going on ?

I was in Skipton today and hardly anybody was wearing them and like Sinky I've seen quite a few nut jobs wearing face masks whilst driving their car with nobody in.. Perhaps you can catch it through the radio. Lol,

At our game against West Ham the other night it showed Gold, Sullivan and our own Garlick sat in the stands without anyone else near them, they all had masks on, when the final whistle sounded they showed them all shaking hands without the masks on

Its not funny really, its pathetic.

Norder: The religious here ,well some of them they are existing, but somehow they could be 3000 years away.

Page 77 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)