+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 81 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

'Seek and ye shall find' eh Norder. I saw a headline a couple of days ago, it said cases were going over 1000 a day, in the piece below it said there had only been six deaths, the increase in cases found was due to increased testing and was perfectly normal and acceptable. But the headlines, which were all about deaths for 3 months, ignored the fact that virtually no one is dying any more and screamed about the increase in cases found.

You have to wonder why the emphasis has changed, why the good news is buried, and especially why most of the media is still assisting with Boris's ludicrous Project Fear.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    'Seek and ye shall find' eh Norder. I saw a headline a couple of days ago, it said cases were going over 1000 a day, in the piece below it said there had only been six deaths, the increase in cases found was due to increased testing and was perfectly normal and acceptable. But the headlines, which were all about deaths for 3 months, ignored the fact that virtually no one is dying any more and screamed about the increase in cases found.

You have to wonder why the emphasis has changed, why the good news is buried, and especially why most of the media is still assisting with Boris's ludicrous Project Fear.
    Is it Boris's Project Fear or is he just a puppet in this game? There is too much happening around the world at the moment which is leading me to think that there are lots of things being orchestrated by people or organisations working against the greater good.
    Something is not right but I can't put my finger on exacty who or what is behind it.

Overheard this bit of a conversation in a cafe a couple of days ago, not sure exactly who he was talking about, but that doesn't matter.

Man, "No, they're not bothered, they're just sat around, nothing to do, but they're on furlough, they've got money, they're quite happy."

Lady, "Fool's paradise though innit".

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Is it Boris's Project Fear or is he just a puppet in this game? There is too much happening around the world at the moment which is leading me to think that there are lots of things being orchestrated by people or organisations working against the greater good.
    Something is not right but I can't put my finger on exacty who or what is behind it.
    'It’s not about your rights. It’s about your responsibilities as an American.’
    " – US presidential candidate Joe Biden has called for a mask mandate that would see all Americans wear face coverings outside for the next three months."

Lefties certainly seem to be the ones pushing for us all to be muzzled. As to why, your guess is as good as mine Sub. And it will be coming here soon, it won't be long before we'll all be forced to wear muzzles just to walk in the open air. You mark my words.
    Last edited by sinkov; 17-08-2020 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

how they play a fiddle interfear....very interesting - and well worth the watch.

they're masters of illusion and deception - sinkov.....piled on by the government extension netwoks (BBC/Sky etc) to force the position of the establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post

more and more are seeing it for what it is - Sub.....a Czarvid Reset of the social/political/economic system, the whole gamut - they just need to keep the lie alive until...theres nothing left other than to turn to the new global credit system of big brother like authority (conformoty/reliance/obedience/subservience/surveillance etc) - and lets not forget that population plan of a Jab in the arm !

'It’s not about your rights. It’s about your responsibilities as an American.’
    " – US presidential candidate Joe Biden has called for a mask mandate that would see all Americans wear face coverings outside for the next three months."

Lefties certainly seem to be the ones pushing for us all to be muzzled. As to why, your guess is as good as mine Sub. And it will be coming here soon, it won't be long before we'll all be forced to wear muzzles just to walk in the open air. You mark my words.
    We have a right wing Cabal of Conservative & Unionist Cretins insisting we all wear face masks, but still you have to blame these mysterious "lefties" you keep banging on about.

Perhaps it's the mysterious "lefties" you keep banging on about who are running the latest sh-itfest in the Department of Education sinkov?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We have a right wing Cabal of Conservative & Unionist Cretins insisting we all wear face masks, but still you have to blame these mysterious "lefties" you keep banging on about.

Perhaps it's the mysterious "lefties" you keep banging on about who are running the latest sh-itfest in the Department of Education sinkov?
    We certainly have a Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cretins running things BT, but if you think they're even remotely 'right-wing' you know less about politics than I thought you did. As I've said before, St Margaret will be spinning in her grave, right-wing my arse.

We certainly have a Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cretins running things BT, but if you think they're even remotely 'right-wing' you know less about politics than I thought you did. As I've said before, St Margaret will be spinning in her grave, right-wing my arse.
    Dishing out multi-million contracts to their mates without tender, giving ferry contracts to non-existent, ferry less ferry companies, huge mask contracts to companies who don't make masks all smacks of corruption and a scandalous waste of taxpayers Wonga sinkov.

Even at her very worst I cannot recall even Thatcher being so guilty of blatant Cronyism, unless it came to giving sanctuary and succour to genocidal maniacs...

Attachment 16665

You do love to go off on a rant BT, so just to calm you down, I'll quickly explain where I'm coming from when I say this muzzle mania is driven from the Left.

When I first realised that the expert medical/scientific advise that face masks were next to useless was being ignored and there was growing pressure for us to wear them, I checked on Twitter and Facebook to see where it was coming from. There were numerous groups organising themselves to campaign for them to be made compulsory, they were the usual, lefty, progressive, virtue-signalling, pro EU, anti-Trumpers who overwhelmingly inhabit social media. I then had a look at the BBC website to see what they were saying, the experts like Jenny Harries and Van Taam, who had been patiently explaining for months that they were useless had vanished, instead there was a piece by Tom Hanks FFS, explaining why we should all be wearing face-masks. There were sections explaining how to wear them, how to make your own even, it was clear that the BBC had bought into the muzzle mania wholesale. I then tried that other fount of Lefty wisdom, the Guardian, it was the same, no discussion of the value of face masks, just more unbridled enthusiasm for their use.

Just why the Lefty, pro-EU, anti-Trumpers on social media and at the Guardian and BBC should be so keen that we all wear muzzles is beyond me, but the evidence is irrefutable, that's where the pressure was/is coming from. I was waiting for another piece in the jigsaw to fall into place, our resident Lefty, pro-EU, anti-Trumper, 59-60 hadn't got involved so far, he waited until anti-football came out in favour of muzzles and followed straight in behind, he was also in support of muzzles, as I knew he surely would be. The Biden thing is just another piece of the jigsaw, another Lefty now pushing for the next step, muzzles as soon as you go out of your house. As for Boris, he's just caved into the pressure, I doubt he thinks they're much use, he was reluctant to wear one, even though he had a brush with death, but he must think he has enough on his plate without fighting a battle over muzzles and has just taken the easy way out.

Well reasoned sinkov -----what would we give for a leader who can be trusted to evolve from somewhere? Don't hold your breath waiting for one!

Page 81 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)