+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 84 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

meanwhile - in France...now a Prof of medicine exposes this Convid for what it is - a Fantasy Show.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Best to ignore Alf at times map. I opened a separate thread up to ask about your whereabouts?

How are you doing the day to day stuff and is the pandemic weakening in China?
    That explains why Alf spends so much time on the Leeds forum if you lads all ignore him too. We try to ignore him too but he keeps coming back for more.

Hey Alf 😎

Excellent summation on the current state, and future of - Health Care,

Vernon Coleman.

Not content with sowing societal division and trashing our economy the Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins are now warning of a new, improved second strain of the corona virus that will mean another lockdown. Merry Christmas folks!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Not content with sowing societal division and trashing our economy the Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins are now warning of a new, improved second strain of the corona virus that will mean another lockdown. Merry Christmas folks!
    Have you got a link to that story mon ami, can't find any mention of it on the BBC website, Grauniad or Torygraph.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Have you got a link to that story mon ami, can't find any mention of it on the BBC website, Grauniad or Torygraph.
    Just having new windows fitted and there's mess everywhere. I'll send you the link ASAP.

Apparently it's on its way from Indonesia according to the WHO...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9695046.html

I never rated Roger Daltry anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The COVID pantomime looks to run for a while yet...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp

I think I'll go and hide under my bed.

No worries, we always have those Nightingale Hospitals for when this deadly second wave hits us, although there's more chance of us signing Lionel Messi than those Nightingale Hospitals ever being needed or used.

Project Fear rolls on apace.

Here you are BT, ignore the lunatics in their asylum, this is what's happening out here in the real world.

"In spite of all the hysterical talk of a 'second wave' this Winter and rising cases in England, the number of people who died in Britain on Sunday was precisely one. There were no new deaths in Scotland for the fourth consecutive day. Wales and Northern Ireland each had no new fatalities for the third straight day."

Keep it quiet though, don't want the public thinking Boris and his mates are taking the piss do we.

Page 84 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)