+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 85 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

I have mentioned the nurse across the road before, she just shakes her head at the sheer stupidity of it all.

[QUOTE=[I]The Bedlington Terrier;39564583]I have mentioned the nurse across the road before, she just shakes her head at the sheer stupidity of it all[/I]. [/QUO

Perhaps she should give her head another shake ?

United Kingdom cases
    Updated Sep 1 at 7:13 AM local
    Confirmed
    +1,406
    Deaths
    +2

[QUOTE=map;39564992]
    Quote Originally Posted by [I
    The Bedlington Terrier;39564583]I have mentioned the nurse across the road before, she just shakes her head at the sheer stupidity of it all[/I]. [/QUO

United Kingdom cases
    Confirmed
    +1,406
    Deaths
    +2
    The statistics this Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins are dishing out are so very different from the "on the ground reality" map.

The UK weekly mortality/death rate remains at exactly the same as it was pre-Covid = 10,000 souls are still passing weekly it's just the lunatics running our particular asylum are apportioning almost all of the deaths to the corona virus. Don't ask why, because we have not got the foggiest idea.

[QUOTE=map;39564992]
    Quote Originally Posted by [I
    The Bedlington Terrier;39564583]I have mentioned the nurse across the road before, she just shakes her head at the sheer stupidity of it all[/I]. [/QUO

United Kingdom cases
    Confirmed
    +1,406
    Deaths
    +2
    This below refers to the USA, I'm sure UK figures are just as fraudulent.

"We had suspected governments were manipulating the death toll numbers from the coronavirus pandemic. But the full extent of the fraud has only now become apparent as the CDC’s own data reveals just six percent of officially reported deaths with COVID19 were FROM COVID19.

As has been the case in other countries, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has been rigging the numbers to stir alarm and deter dissent from draconian ‘lockdown’ measures imposed by local and state authorities.

'The Trick Was Attributing On Death Certificates Anyone Dying WITH Symptoms Of COVID (Respiratory Infection, Coughing, Etc) As Dying FROM The Virus.'

Data from multiple sources from around the world has shown that typically patients notified as a death with the virus already had two or more severe co-morbidities (such as cancers, pneumonia, heart disease, etc). So that the likely cause of death could be from those existing illnesses, not the virus, itself. It was and is pure guesswork to assign any death to the virus.

But the consensus narrative has been to downplay these confounding factors and place the emphasis on a coronavirus which has not yet been clinically isolated and proven as a new pathogen in science. But this week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid. 9,210 deaths. The other 94% had 2 to 3 other serious illnesses and the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age; 90% in nursing homes."

I think it's what's known usually as a scam.
    Last edited by sinkov; 01-09-2020 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have mentioned the nurse across the road before, she just shakes her head at the sheer stupidity of it all.
    She'd be well advised to stick to just shaking her head BT, NHS workers are being investigated and sacked for for pointing out the sheer stupidity of it all. In the meantime Clitheroe Health Centre remains locked, the waiting room boarded up and sealed off, if you are fortunate enough to get an appointment you have to stand outside, ring them on your mobile and wait until someone lets you in. Once you're through the door it's locked behind you. FFS

" Up to 90 percent of people tested for COVID-19 in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada in July carried barely any traces of the virus and it could be because today's tests are 'too sensitive', experts say. Health experts say PCR testing – the most widely used diagnostic test for COVID-19 in the US – are too sensitive and need to be adjusted to rule out people who have insignificant amounts of the virus in their systems because they're likely not contagious. Today the PCR test, which provides a yes or no answer if a patient is infected, doesn't say how much of the virus a patient has in their body.

And this may explain why a rise in cases in countries like France, Spain and Italy hasn't produced any corresponding rise in hospitalisations or deaths. According to a new study, up to 90% of people testing positive aren't infectious."

But why sinkov? Whole economies trashed, free movement of people stopped in their tracks. Most European cities are like ghost towns, tourism is spiralling downwards reporting off the scale financial losses, but to what end?

But why sinkov? Whole economies trashed, free movement of people stopped in their tracks. Most European cities are like ghost towns, tourism is spiralling downwards reporting off the scale financial losses, but to what end?
    Western economies and also the Indian economy trashed and much free movement stopped, however, China is rising from the ashes, how much, we don't know because the Chinese government will keep things close to the chest. You can rest assured that they will be the ones who come out of all of this on top, meanwhile their main competitors in India and the westernd world will be lagging behind.

The Chinese people will get on with things and do as they are told, meanwhile, the western world will continue to bumble along until they realise that it is too late to get economies back on a firm footing. China 1 Rest of the World 0

I wish I knew BT, best guess would be that governments are realising they've trashed their economies for no good reason, but can't bring themselves to admit it. They're in a hole but keep on digging, the alternative would be to admit there was no need to have dug the hole in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I wish I knew BT, best guess would be that governments are realising they've trashed their economies for no good reason, but can't bring themselves to admit it. They're in a hole but keep on digging, the alternative would be to admit there was no need to have dug the hole in the first place.
    You know I'm as tight as a duck's arse sinkov, but I have saved enough money from four cancelled holidays even I could manage to pay for new windows all round the house and still sleep at night. Installed yesterday and very smart they are too.

I don't quite know what the plan is or whether Rishi is funding it, but loads of pubs and restaurants around here are keeping the "Eat Out to Help Out" thingamabob going. If I put any more fecking weight on, I'll burst!

Page 85 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)