+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 86 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

time for a song - cheers us up !

Bolton is back in lockdown, but the people are just putting two fingers up and carrying on. Businesses are staying open, 50% are not wearing muzzles and the kids are back at school.

Hancock's Half Hour and the Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins have effectively been told to, "Jog on and do one" and there's not a Dibble in sight.

Saw this on Facebook this morning, and thought the "Ghost of Winnie" is spot on...

Attachment 16846

Seems like the Israelis are having more than their fair share of politicising the corona virus...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp

Bt: I wrote about it on post 118, This insanity is endless.. Its all political

Nataniyahu,makes up his Government from the ultra-Orthodox ,or Heredim, the settlers in Judah and Shomron ,plus his own Likud party.As it is written in your article MSN news.... the Heredim,doling out generous subsidies and leaving them 'unperturbed in exchange for their loyal support. Last week it was announced to have a total lockdown in 40 various cities These penguins did not want it and said ''we could leave the Government ??Which then started alarm bells, in 'Bibi's' offices as a danger signal.To keep his Government together he wanted some 'stupid' compromise, and so a curfew from about 7 pm until 5 am. ....and all lived better ever after. Its all self interest on Bibi's part,all to keep in power.

"Self interest" Balan? We are up to our necks in it.

Contracts are being doled out left, right and centre without tender to Cummings and our Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins' mates and Blow Job is fortifying his country retreat at the Taxpayers expense.

What's two trillion quid between mates?

We have a Test and Trace facility here in Bolton, probably the reason why we are in lockdown. More tests = more positives.

Mask less bloke from Stoke driving his car with his wife and three kids in tow, pulled up this afternoon and asked me the directions to get there.

Stoke to Bolton? Then I saw this and thought I'd share...

Attachment 16877

Cheer up lads especially us old guys ?? There is hope yet!!
    The future is it bright?

https://www.jpost.com/health-science...1-trial-641848

Israeli revolutionary Alzheimer’s treatment to launch Phase 1 trial
    The Phase I trial will specifically test ImmunoBrain Checkpoint’s proprietary antibody, IBC-Ab002, which is targeted to enhance the immune system and induce brain repair processes.

A novel treatment for Alzheimer’s, developed by one of Israel’s top scientists, is preparing to launch a Phase 1 clinical trial and, if successful, it could change the course of the disease and arrest its progression. The therapy, developed by ImmunoBrain Checkpoint and based on 20 years of work by Prof. Michal Schwartz of the Weizmann Institute of Science demonstrating that the immune system is needed for the maintenance of healthy brain function and repair, would contribute to the understanding of the biology of Alzheimer’s disease.

“There are no cures and the number of cases is going up,” she said. “And since it is not life-threatening like cancer – people live for several years not knowing their identity – it is terrible. It does not kill you, but it kills your personality and it is a burden on society.”

If you decide to come back to Rishton Balan, a job is "oven ready" for a retired IDF person.

You can become a "Covid-19 Marshall" and have your own badge...

Attachment 16879

Nay nay ! not back to Rishton ,does it still exist? ''Its better to go to jail ,picking a ''get out of jail card free before that !'' those villages with once their dark satanic mills ,nay, whose shadows clinging forever ? I guess if it exists, a sheriff, in that crime laden town would be paid more than a Prime Minister. Or does it look now more like a village from the Hindu kush area,with a simultaneously sweet and musky scent, redolent of spice, sandalwood, pine, and wet earth,resulting in harsh and cough-inducing black smoke; when inhaled, the smoke tastes vaguely like Leeds & Liverpool canal weeds.

''Now I am a Proutist, fala la la la la la la la lah '' How so sweet and beautiful it is, here,what a lucky man I am!
    I do not have to work hard fala la la la la la la la lah, every morning sunny as can be, who would go back there to see ?
    If I were a rich man, fala la la la la la la la lah......but who needs dreams to be?

Page 86 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)