+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 95 of 301 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

Why ask me Norder. I don’t know what much of what you mean. Cases that would be suitcases Dates that would include only first dates - Specimens Sad ones would include Lol
    I had a boss like you once kept asking questions till you can’t possibly get answers and then use that to show superiority by saying go away and find out.
    Cheap? Charade? How much do you think it would cost to gather all the information you want, then if that was done you’ll only want more answers, meantime hospitals are filling up and more people are dying from it or due to it in the real world

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

thats interesting,lots of spiky pics - but the word is - Cases....how unusual, the more they test the more the numbers increase...but what does that mean - when were those people tested - when were the specimens examined ?....how long after were the results received....Dates ?....how many are asymptomatic - how many needed hospital treatment or - died...and from what, what age, what illnesses, where were they, already in hospital ? - how many are positive due to the test picking up on an old and harmless viral fragment - how many are false positives ? showing zero symptoms....which test/ who's test did they use, what level of contamination etc.

...it's as sadly incomplete as the rest of this cheap and evil charade !

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Why ask me Norder. I don’t know what much of what you mean. Cases that would be suitcases Dates that would include only first dates - Specimens Sad ones would include Lol
    I had a boss like you once kept asking questions till you can’t possibly get answers and then use that to show superiority by saying go away and find out.
    Cheap? Charade? How much do you think it would cost to gather all the information you want, then if that was done you’ll only want more answers, meantime hospitals are filling up and more people are dying from it or due to it in the real world

Just posing questions that do have answers - and that the people should freely be provided with, given the full picture, nothing to hide etc...and with all suffering and upheaval this is causing, is more important than ever that we remind them of that.
    and...no Colner - you wouldn't have a boss like me...cos I wouldnt've employed you - you see, there'd be no superiority on my watch, and as i'd positively promote the breaking of silly twisted rules.... you'd likely get upset, and we wouldn't want that...woud we.

Last edited by Norder; 01-11-2020 at 02:12 AM.

Norder
    Who is them?
    I wouldn’t be applying

Updated total and daily global figures here sinkov
    Click on the country for trend graphs

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

1011000 cases total after 21000 today
    But they're not cases are they OC, not in the accepted medical sense of the term. That 1 million 'cases' in the UK you mentioned, it includes false positives, people tested twice, people who are asymptomatic, who are perfectly well and totally unaware they have it. It doesn't include anyone who hasn't been tested, which is the vast majority of the country, it's almost, but not quite, plucked out of thin air. It's actually meaningless and irrelevant in regard to tackling the virus, but it does sound scary, which I assume is why it made the headlines, I can't think of any other reason.

FFS sinkov! Boris said 4000 people will die every day in the UK without this lockdown.

That's Clitheroe wiped out in just over four days if you all get it.

For the life in me, I cannot understand why you do not take this "threat" seriously mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    But they're not cases are they OC, not in the accepted medical sense of the term. That 1 million 'cases' in the UK you mentioned, it includes false positives, people tested twice, people who are asymptomatic, who are perfectly well and totally unaware they have it. It doesn't include anyone who hasn't been tested, which is the vast majority of the country, it's almost, but not quite, plucked out of thin air. It's actually meaningless and irrelevant in regard to tackling the virus, but it does sound scary, which I assume is why it made the headlines, I can't think of any other reason.
    A few unlikely scenarios there sinkov. People are usually only tested twice or more if their last test was negative. Few asymptomatic ones would get a test unless the had been in contact with someone who had symptoms.
    It doesn’t include those who have symptoms but can’t get to a test station or test negative like my two grandsons who have both lost sense of taste and smell and it hasn’t come back yet.
    All statistics are indicators some are hard data like ITU beds or deaths. Test results depend on how many can get tests, how reliable the test is who does the test and their training to do so and lots more. My grandson had to do his own with no supervision. There are various different tests rushed to the market so quality may be an issue.
    It’s generally accepted medically that the numbers of infected people is much higher than the numbers quoted.

How many people have REALLY been infected with coronavirus? German scientists claimed in April that only 6% of cases have been diagnosed worldwide.
    The estimated rate in the UK was 1.2%, the US 1.6%, Spain 1.7% and Italy 3.5%
    Last edited by oldcolner; 05-11-2020 at 01:16 PM.

A few unlikely scenarios there sinkov. People are usually only tested twice or more if their last test was negative. Few asymptomatic ones would get a test unless the had been in contact with someone who had symptoms.
    It doesn’t include those who have symptoms but can’t get to a test station or test negative like my two grandsons who have both lost sense of taste and smell and it hasn’t come back yet.
    All statistics are indicators some are hard data like ITU beds or deaths. Test results depend on how many can get tests, how reliable the test is who does the test and their training to do so and lots more. My grandson had to do his own with no supervision. There are various different tests rushed to the market so quality may be an issue.
    It’s generally accepted medically that the numbers of infected people is much higher than the numbers quoted.

How many people have REALLY been infected with coronavirus? German scientists claimed in April that only 6% of cases have been diagnosed worldwide.
    Nowt to worry about then OC. Get the bloody pubs back open.

watch the msm...and this isn't happening.

Live Now - protest march - London.

Nevertheless OC, what they call 'cases' are no more and no less than people who have tested positive, and the figure they quote remains meaningless.

if you haven't yet pieced this together (perhaps you still look to government for your answers) then this vid is well worth a look, it cuts through the lies, the propoganda, and the manipulation...to reveal the true evil behind this deliberately prolonged charade.

Page 95 of 301 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)