+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 80 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions on Gatherings) (North of England) Regulations 2020

Coming into force - 5th August 2020

Restrictions on gatherings in the North of England (other than in Blackburn with Darwen or Bradford)

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/828/made

methinks - that this lot have gone power crazy....time they were reminded who their boss is.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Norder : Again! ''Sack them all,get rid of them!''

......But you must have an alternative,otherwise what will be anarchy? I believe nobody has a solution? no answer?

is as complicated as you make it - Balam... I'd imagine a simple computer programme could easily designate the necessary to keep the basic infastructure / education/healthcare running honestly - and much smoother than the convaluted song and dance that these overpowered miscreants continually complicate for their own twisted ends....anyhow, just what do they do that we couldn't do without ?

Interesting interview with Kary Mullis (1944-2019) - inventor of the PCR test - on the science of faith - not fact

With regard to the viral-load tests, which attempt to use PCR for counting viruses, Mullis has stated: “Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron.” PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves.

''With regard to the viral-load tests, which attempt to use PCR for counting viruses, Mullis has stated: “Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron.” PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. ...... The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves''.

Of course not, scientist have not even got down to smaller entities (i e Microvita ),so how can they say anything?

First 3 Israelis treated with new passive vaccine recover, leave hospital.

Passive immunisation is when you are given antibodies formed by other patients who developed them when they got the disease.

The first three patients treated with a new COVID-19 “passive vaccine,” which was developed by Hadassah Medical Center and the Israeli biopharmaceutical firm Kamada, demonstrated rapid, clinical benefit and have already been released from the hospital to their homes, Hadassah reported on Thursday.

“For three months now, despite the initial opposition of the former director-general of the Health Ministry, Hadassah has been collecting plasma donations from coronavirus patients,” Hadassah head Prof. Zeev Rotstein said that these preliminary results should “raise hope in Israel and around the world.”

Are this Kamada outfit funded by Bill Gates per chance?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Are this Kamada outfit funded by Bill Gates per chance?
    Smelling a rat already...

https://www.kamada.com/partnerships/

I was watching Williamson get rinsed this morning on TV for the 'A' level fiasco and then this popped up...

Attachment 16624

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I was watching Williamson get rinsed this morning on TV for the 'A' level fiasco and then this popped up...

Attachment 16624
    Minister of Irony! Too much stock is placed on qualifications these days anyway. I have come across lots of people with all sorts of qualifications and letters behind their name, however, they have no more common sense that a lot of 6 year olds. The problem is that, because of their written qualifications, they get into positions of authority, completely cock things up and then get the push with a massive pay-off! Nice work if you can get it!

A man actually gets in to see his doctor, taking advantage of his great good fortune he asks, "Doctor, when will this pandemic be over ?", the doctor replies, " I don't know, I'm not a politician."

how they play a fiddle interfear....very interesting - and well worth the watch.

Page 80 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)