+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301
Results 3,001 to 3,002 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Whatever happened to Covid?

Attachment 21353

I think theyre big on Hep-C in the Ukreign - BT...so could be the next popular bug to lick off the TV screen, although. there is a buzz on for Deltacron, not a long shot.
    also....there's a 4th booster being touted, get them early, and the punters will be coughing in their cornflakes - Testing is ongoing, jabs are ongoing, the parasites are still quietly sucking off the bugs....and if they get their way, will be growing even bigger boots with which stomp all over us.

UK plans to overhaul human rights laws come under fire

Lawyers, campaigners and charities say government proposals will make the state less accountable
    Plans by the government to overhaul flagship UK human rights legislation will make the state less accountable and amount to a power grab by ministers, according to lawyers, campaigners and charities.

https://www.ft.com/content/5a27d19c-...2-9b6cad4f3aa6

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I know the horse well Sub, I'd been following it over a cliff, so I stopped backing it and it promptly went and won at Hamilton. I didn't back it in the Plate, but back on turf in a smallish field, I think it'll go in again soon.
    Well it wasn't so soon, but they finally found a nice 7 runner handicap for it today at Ripon and it won at 9/2. You just have to be patient.

Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)