+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 67 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have stopped caring Norder. We are being played like fools. It's all about control and coercion. Our own government have deliberately in my opinion allowed thousands of geriatrics to die in a targeted operation, while the rest of us are made to queue like sheep going to slaughter. Enough already!
    dont feel disheartened BT - they're nothing without the peoples compliance - meaning...regardless of their track record - the People Can turn this around.

Vittorio Sgarbi - Italian Parliament

Das Bild

"Lockdown was one
    Giant mistake "

Prof. Klaus Püschel, a respected pathologist and head of the Institute of Forensic Medicine at Hamburg University Hospital, argues that - “in the end, COVID-19 is a viral disease like the flu, which in most cases is harmless and is only fatal in exceptional cases.

“It is important to look at the aftermath of the epidemic to see if COVID-19 really was the cause of death,” Püschel observes. “Of the approximately 180 deceased with coronavirus that we have now examined, all suffered from severe pre-existing conditions and were not children or adolescents. The COVID-19 infection was the straw that broke the camel’s back.”

University of Hanover Professor Stefan Homburg, a former adviser to the federal government, agrees official figures in Germany in no way justified the lockdown.

https://www.bild.de/bild-plus/politi...ogin.bild.html

latest News - from Santiago, Chile.

....perhaps a good idea to have a few extra tins in storage.

Last edited by Norder; 21-05-2020 at 07:03 PM.

A fine mess you got us into Blow Job...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coron...cid=spartandhp

Sh-it for brains does not get anywhere near it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A fine mess you got us into Blow Job...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coron...cid=spartandhp

Sh-it for brains does not get anywhere near it.
    not far of the Italian numbers - BT.....the ones "before" they revealed the true cause - pre-existing health conditions - over zealous doctors - useless test kits - fantasyland fearmongers etc etc....which discounted the deaths from sarcornocovidxxx by around 96-99%....doubtless the same here....other than the regular seasonal flu of course.

Latest News - from Vernon.

Boris continues to keep me all confused, is this corona virus malarkey now under control or not?
    260-mile road trips are now legal, and day long pleasure outings to castles and woods are back on the agenda and the police will no longer fine you for being caught far away from your first home.
    McDonalds are back in business to feed the hungry masses.
    BBQ’s are now OK, but Boris advises to limit the numbers attending to ten and they must be taken outside because BBQing indoors as we all know, is a bit reckless and can be quite dangerous.
    Our 4-year olds can go back to school, but parents who were led to believe COVID-19 could wipe out an entire family two months ago, will have the parental choice to hold their kids back a while longer, just to be sure it is now really safe to venture outdoors.
    It will soon be permissible to sit in a park and be only one meter away from another human being and not two. Same goes for the band of Primark happy shoppers or those attending any other retail outlet that has somehow managed to survive the three-month long hiatus.
    The virus in England is thankfully well and truly slain and previously considered non-essential things like having my foot-long hermit style hair cut will soon be permissible. I wonder if sterilised hairdressing scissors are currently available from Hancock’s amazing PPE store?
    We can now work all day with our colleagues, on a three day on and three day off basis. Please note trains and buses are now running at full capacity, but you are unlikely to be able to board one because passenger capacity is limited to 20% of the maximum total. It is to be hoped that the three days you are allowed to work will coincide with an almost empty train or bus to allow you to make it to the factory or office on time or at all.
    Unlimited exercise is now fully encouraged and all beaches and parks which two weeks ago were off limits are now open to the public. Buckingham Palace gardens will be available by request for private jogging sessions even though the Queen will not be in attendance to cheer you along.
    You can drive to other destinations, although travel to Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland is still not permitted because those bone-idle non-English slackers have not yet slayed their own version of the corona virus haggled dragon.
    You are reminded to STAY ALERT and keep as far away as possible from anyone coughing or sneezing and is obviously suffering from a high temperature with no apparent sense of smell.
    I am trying to stay ahead of the game, but Boris and his incoherent ramblings continues to confuse and flummox me. I live in hope our football stadiums and pubs will soon be ready to open, surely if I can go to Primark or McDonalds a swift pint or two down at the local will not kill me – will it?
    Attachment 15888

I was so surprised I thought you were going to write ,''BBQ’s are now OK, but Boris advises to limit the number of steaks to 1 - 3 ???I would not be surprised ,whats next?

So the latest hit from an 'ABBA' song is now, it's not, Money ,money ,money but ......

''I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay
    So said my Dad
    And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
    That's too bad
    In my dreams I have a plan
    If I got me a wealthy Nan
    I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball

Crazy ,crazy crazy ,its phuckin crazy
    In a Tory world

Crazy does not quite capture it Balan.

You guys really worry too much.
    Another lovely walk in the woods this morning, another 7 miles under the belt, never saw another person but the squirrels were out in force.
    Off out on the bike this afternoon for a ride to the coast and back, all on good cycle tracks and another 12 miles will be covered.
    I shall use common sense on my travels this afternoon and just keep pedalling! Not a worry in the world.
    Happy days, life is still fun when you don't worry.

You know Sub ,I have a sixth sense and I think those bears that were carrying those placards,have got fed up ,and handed them to the squirrels reading ''Hey, all animals this crazy guy,is out to get us all ,run away like mad ,we think he has got the virus!!''

......''never saw another person but the squirrels were out in force''!!!! Damm right they were !! ''Save the woods campaign''

''I shall use common sense on my travels this afternoon and just keep pedalling!'' Forrest Gump had that idea ,of course he was running, but peddling same effect! ''Morecambe bay, here we come!''

.........PS , of course we are worried if your ideology is ''and just keep pedalling! BT and 59 ,what happened to Forrest Gump in the end? ''Did he fall off the pier?''

Page 67 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)