Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
I posted about this subject previosly and was ridiculed :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I live in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. The Province as well as a few others is under Lockdown, i.e cannot leave or enter the Provinces, all public transport , flights and Chinese New Year public gatherings etc. have been suspended. The advice from the Chinese Government is to "Stay indoors, close all windows, do not use A/C, wear a face mask at all times until further notice".
The reasons that I'm writing this are because I'm bored, being secluded in my room for days and as a warning, if needed, do not come to China for a holiday, work etc. until the virus has been contained, eradicated or a vaccine is developed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have lived with and under the most draconian measures since the Second World War map. I wish the Chinese could have kept this virus under control and stopped in its tracks in Wuhan.

Anyway, we are all happy you have survived your health ordeals and tribulations and are still alive to tell the tale. Personally, I am mystified has to why you want to return to China.