+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 173 of 301 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Johnson and Hancock simply refuse to learn...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...box=1611611817

100,000 deaths and rising and they are to blame and must be held accountable.

We have the highest Covid death toll in Europe and the fifth largest in the world and they are still allowing people to fly in from across the globe.

Bonkers does not cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Johnson and Hancock simply refuse to learn...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...box=1611611817

100,000 deaths and rising and they are to blame and must be held accountable.

We have the highest Covid death toll in Europe and the fifth largest in the world and they are still allowing people to fly in from across the globe.

Bonkers does not cover it.

Hilarious more like !

can they prove that folk flying in are bringing the Convid - No - can they prove that those deaths are from Convid alone - No - ok...can they at least prove they had the Convid - see below.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

am sure everyone has seen this - because we been doing our own research - right ?....not just relying on msm propoganda network to give us accurate information...can't be that stupid.

The World Health Organisations - latest memorandum.

Where test results do not correspond with the clinical presentation, a new specimen should be taken and retested using the same or different NAT technology.

Most PCR assays are indicated as an aid for diagnosis, therefore, health care providers must consider any result in combination with timing of sampling, specimen type, assay specifics, clinical observations, patient history, confirmed status of any contacts, and epidemiological information.

https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-...-users-2020-05

So...only now they speak the truth - the same truth thats been said about the tests weakness since this thing began, a Year ago !...and just what it's inventor (Kary mullis) told us - that it should Not be used as diagnostic test - that it's results contain many many variables , are Unreliable - it's findings require deep examination.....All well known and documented - but who was listening ?
    And now this - all those tests, all those "cases"....meant what - Nothing....what perfect timing, the base of this whole charade can now be left to crumble....but who'll care ?

old news.....remember ?

meanwhile....in the Netherlands - the lockdown protests continue.

Israeli hospital claims may have found cure for COVID-19

https://www.ynetnews.com/health_scie...icle/rJoYyaYeO

Preliminary testing shows that 29 out of 30 virus patients in serious condition that were administered the drug, dubbed EXO-CD24, once a day made a full recovery within five days; similar treatment announced by Hadassah Medical Centre.

The hospital administered to 21 patients in critical condition who suffered from underlying conditions a drug called Allocetra. According to the doctors, 19 patients recovered within six days and were released from the hospital on average after eight days.
    The drug was developed by Professor Dror Mevorach Director of Research Centre for Rheumatology and Internal Medicine, to deal with overactive immune systems that cause secretion of cytokines.

Sounds good Balan, could be a game changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Israeli hospital claims may have found cure for COVID-19

https://www.ynetnews.com/health_scie...icle/rJoYyaYeO

The drug was developed by Professor Dror Mevorach Director of Research Centre for Rheumatology and Internal Medicine, to deal with overactive immune systems that cause secretion of cytokines.
    interesting...but at the same time - odd....antibody boost/overload and immune dysregulation have been considered possible (dangerous) "Vaccine" side effects - now we get this new drug to reprogramme that very imbalance ?

Will watch this story - thanx Balam.

Belgium Flu commissioner explaining, How to Sell a Pandemic - Chatham House, January 2019

https://eswi.org/eswi-tv/marc-van-ra...ic-engagement/

...there's much talk of the people being issued with immunity or health passports to validate their identity.

so who said this :

"But I tell you this. If I am ever asked, on the streets of London, or in any other venue, public or private, to produce my ID card as evidence that I am who I say I am, when I have done nothing wrong and when I am simply ambling along and breathing God's fresh air like any other freeborn Englishman, then I will take that card out of my wallet and physically eat it in the presence of whatever emanation of the state has demanded that I produce it.

If I am incapable of consuming it whole, I will masticate the card to the point of illegibility. And if that fails, or if my teeth break with the effort, I will take out my penknife and cut it up in front of the officer concerned."

not guessed it - will give you a Clue.

two letters - PM.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/...ll-eat-it.html

Here is the thought of the day ....reading from 'New study sheds light on the causes of cold sores, herpes flare-ups'.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science...lareups-658801

“It is really remarkable that the virus has hijacked this pathway that is part of our body’s immune response,” Cliffe said. “It highlights how some viruses have evolved to take advantage of what should be part of our infection-fighting machinery.”
    The researchers claim the discovery could lead to revolutionary new treatments in the field of virology, though more research would need to be done before that could happen.

''It must be that viruses have minds,and so has this Covid virus,that is how it can mutate.
    When scientist can come to microvita,we will have a whole lot of defence for them!!

The researchers claim the discovery could lead to revolutionary new treatments in the field of virology. Yes. hee haw!

No jab. No fly. Simples.

Moi? I tell you this. If I am ever asked, on the streets of Bolton, or in any other venue, public or private, to produce my ID card as evidence that I am who I say I am, when I have done nothing wrong and when I am simply ambling along and breathing God's fresh air like any other freeborn Burnley supporter, then I will take that card out of my wallet and physically eat it in the presence of whatever emanation of the state has demanded that I produce it.

If I am incapable of consuming it whole, I will masticate the card to the point of illegibility. And if that fails, or if my teeth break with the effort, I will shove it up my arse and tell the person concerned to take it from there.

Page 173 of 301 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)