+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 87 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Nay nay ! not back to Rishton ,does it still exist? ''Its better to go to jail ,picking a ''get out of jail card free before that !'' those villages with once their dark satanic mills ,nay, whose shadows clinging forever ? I guess if it exists, a sheriff, in that crime laden town would be paid more than a Prime Minister. Or does it look now more like a village from the Hindu kush area,with a simultaneously sweet and musky scent, redolent of spice, sandalwood, pine, and wet earth,resulting in harsh and cough-inducing black smoke; when inhaled, the smoke tastes vaguely like Leeds & Liverpool canal weeds.

''Now I am a Proutist, fala la la la la la la la lah '' How so sweet and beautiful it is, here,what a lucky man I am!
    I do not have to work hard fala la la la la la la la lah, every morning sunny as can be, who would go back there to see ?
    If I were a rich man, fala la la la la la la la lah......but who needs dreams to be?
    I love being HAPPY Balan. Send some over here please?

What ,what? women ? No, they would not like there it's always pfisssing down!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    What ,what? women ? No, they would not like there it's always pfisssing down!
    Not women, just a slice or two of happiness!

My mate just rang to ask why the phuck is Bolton in lockdown..?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/flu...er&ccid=748886

You live there BT so what's the answer.My mates who live in Caerphilly are also asking.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    You live there BT so what's the answer.My mates who live in Caerphilly are also asking.
    Two nurses on our block tell us 2 patients are hospitalised in Bolton Royal with Covid symptoms and one death in the hospital last week has been "attributed" to COVID-19.

Meanwhile, I'm pis-sing blood and the doctor on a 'phone appointment says leave off the heavy ***ual intercourse! (I wish!)
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 12-09-2020 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Probably because the majority of people do not understand the difference between 'infectious' and 'contagious' Many people have not understood the need for isolation and, if they read that notice, they would take it that the instructions being given no longer apply.

COVID-19 is a contagious disease which is spread by direct contact with a person or something they may have touched.
    It is not an infectious disease which is transmitted through the environment.
    The COVID19 virus is spread by people coughing or sneezing in close proximity to others.
    People are infected by breathing in the resultant airborne viral infection through their eyes, nose or mouth, hence the protective face masks.

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    The COVID19 virus is spread by people coughing or sneezing in close proximity to others.
    People are infected by breathing in the resultant airborne viral infection through their eyes, nose or mouth, hence the protective face masks.
    I read in the news that three Chinese families caught the virus from the toilet flushing system in their apartment block map, no masks in the world would prevent that.

Bad news for Balan...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp

I think we will be joining them sometime very soon.

No I live in a Kibbutz. No police here, ( We behave!) We can go out like yesterday I went into the fishpools nearby 2km's from my home. hav'nt been for ages ,(its the heat). Anyway we will have migration soon .Millions of birds pass over us,on the way down to Africa.

No football so........a little Bittern.

Page 87 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)