+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 262 of 301 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

Very perceptive Mr Huxley, but I don't think even he saw the penchant for millions of people voluntarily muzzling themselves coming. Did anyone, could anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Very perceptive Mr Huxley, but I don't think even he saw the penchant for millions of people voluntarily muzzling themselves coming. Did anyone, could anyone ?

Metropolis clips (1927)....with a modern sound.

Complete film.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx-vMdGqL3A

its right there, in black and white, sepia even...Sinkov, as Orwell, Jack London, Zamyatan...and many others, the writings on the Pyramid wall, subordinates paying homage and allegiance to their overlords, for how long ?...and when the time came when their services were no longer required, when they could be replaced by machines, or live like machines....those self-appointed chosen ones who constructed the reliance and habituated the people into believing themselves lost without their Rule....would think nothing of thinning the Planet of unnecessary excess. It was Inevitable.

....is still preventable.

I read that the UK has more new cases than the entire EU.

Britain wins again!

Quote Originally Posted by wanderlust View Post

Britain wins again!
    I read that Elvis is still alive and that's total bollox too.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderlust View Post

Britain wins again!
    Some people have kept saying the vaccines don't work, seems they were right, as our Ben will testify.

The vaccines don't stop you getting Covid, they just stop you reacting badly to it (or dying which is the extreme bit of reacting badly).

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    The vaccines don't stop you getting Covid.
    In which case Chris, and I'm sure you're right, could you explain the logic behind vaccine passports, which have been introduced in Wales, and we in England are threatened with under Plan B ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    In which case Chris, and I'm sure you're right, could you explain the logic behind vaccine passports, which have been introduced in Wales, and we in England are threatened with under Plan B ?
    The vaccine passports are a joke, as are the home lateral flow tests , the results of which are easily faked. They're just token efforts to give a semblance of safety to help us get back to normal.Stopping people dying was always the main issue.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    The vaccine passports are a joke, as are the home lateral flow tests , the results of which are easily faked. They're just token efforts to give a semblance of safety to help us get back to normal.Stopping people dying was always the main issue.
    We incarcerated thousands of OAPs in care homes with no rescue plan and they died prematurely because of the lack of COVID-19 control measures. Stopping people dying was never the main issue.

I posted about this subject previosly and was ridiculed :
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I live in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. The Province as well as a few others is under Lockdown, i.e cannot leave or enter the Provinces, all public transport , flights and Chinese New Year public gatherings etc. have been suspended. The advice from the Chinese Government is to "Stay indoors, close all windows, do not use A/C, wear a face mask at all times until further notice".
    The reasons that I'm writing this are because I'm bored, being secluded in my room for days and as a warning, if needed, do not come to China for a holiday, work etc. until the virus has been contained, eradicated or a vaccine is developed.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 262 of 301 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)